Start by marking “High Treason” as Want to Read:
High Treason

High Treason

(The High Stakes Saga #5)

The world the Assets leapt through time to save was far from perfect, but even it was better than the one they find upon returning. All the humans outside the Compound have either been killed or turned. Those living inside are starving.

Everything else lies in ruin.

The future has changed.

And so has Eve.

Will she be strong enough to stop Victor and Kael before they destro
Kindle Edition
Published July 29th 2019

To ask other readers questions about High Treason, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about High Treason

Jenny Bynum Black Words-White Pages
Always be ready to feed

Though I am sad that this series is ending, I am very happy with the way it ended.

The characters were still as amazing as always. Eve became a powerful force to be recogned with. And the story between Eve and Enoch was magical. Their bond continued to be strong. Along with all the other characters. Eve's feelings flowed off the pages of the story and kept me continuing to turn each page to see how things would turn out.

The story-line was phenomenal. There was a lot of acti
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
High Treason is the fifth and final book in the High Stakes Saga and cannot be read as a stand alone. It begins where book four left off.

As all of the Assets finally make it back to their time, they arrive to find things even worse than when they first jumped. Everything lies in ruin and most humans have either been killed, turned into vampires or are starving in Victor Danone’s compound.

Eve isn’t the same, either. And her mission is ending Kael Frost and Victor Dantone. She’s torn between wanti
Emily Goodman
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Casey Bond bends time to her will with her last novel in the High Stakes Saga, High Treason. You must absolutely read each one of these in order to follow along with Bond’s riveting tale of time travel, vampires and a post apocalyptic world that’ll have your imagination turning.

In High Treason, Bond finally brings our assets back through time to current day. Many things have changed, evil has sunk to new lows and the possibilities are endless.

Bond keeps you guessing with each new installment
United Indie Book Blog
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
High Treason is book 5 in The High Stakes Saga and isn’t a stand-alone! You’ve been warned.
We pick up where we left off in the previous book, another time jump this time to the present. Eve is even more dangerous but I’m glad she kept her spirit and humanity. I feel it’s important that even though she’s been changed she hasn’t changed. I like that we find out more about her and that even though the Saga centers around her that this book was truly her own.
Again multiple POVs that enhance the sto
Stina
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
**HIGHLY recommended that you read the previous novels**

This is the fifth and final book in Casey's High Stakes series and it rounds out the saga nicely. Each installment has been better than the last and this one is a wild ride from start to finish.

Eve, Tidus, Abram, and Maru are all back in their present time, and old allegiances are tested as those around them put long laid plans into play.

There are come crazy reveals and even crazier situations. This book doesn't waste any time getting start
Wendy
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kalli Bunch
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It's bittersweet when you come to the end of a series. I have been following Eve and Enoch since the beginning. I had some theories that didn't come true, but that's the sign of a really amazing author. When they can write an amazing book and you try to predict what's coming but you find you're constantly surprised! I love it. This series is one I'll keep on my shelf to reread. I hope to see more of this world in the future. Definitely 5 stars and 2 thumbs way way up.
Kathy
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a brilliant ending to the series. The author did an excellent job keeping me in the dark of what was happening in the story. I'll miss them all. Enoch is a wonderfully written character. He feels like you know him. Eve is one hell of a bad ads female.
The rest of the characters are well fleshed out.
Thank you for a terrific ending!!!
Crystal Gray
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: signed-gems
So sad to see this end! This whole series was just wow. So many characters that I fell in love with and didn't want to say goodbye to! Casey is on FIRE!
Michele Thompson
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing

This book followed right along from the last one. Eve is such a strong character, she is really hard no to like.. the whole story is amazing. I highly recommend this series.
Kimberly
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this series. I loved the story line and all of the characters! I wouldn't mind another book about life outside of Verona. Cant wait to see what Casey comes out with next!
Sara
Not my favorite of the series but still enjoyable. It had a satisfactory ending. Asa chasing Eve could be a fun future.
Bookish Addict
Lisa
Sep 10, 2019
Michelle
Sep 10, 2019
Award-winning author Casey L. Bond resides in Milton, West Virginia with her husband and their two beautiful daughters. She loves letting the figments of her imagination spill onto the blank page.

You can find more information about Bond’s books via the following links:
Website: www.authorcaseybond.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/authorcaseybond
Twitter & Instagram: @authorcaseybond

Available Boo

The High Stakes Saga (5 books)
  • High Stakes