Start by marking “Un nuevo corazón” as Want to Read:
Un nuevo corazón

Un nuevo corazón

Emotiva y desgarradora, Un nuevo corazón marca el brillante retorno del fenómeno mundial Sylvia Day, autora de la serie Crossfire.

En su intento por dejar atrás un pasado traumático, Teagan trata de llevar una nueva vida rodeada de paz y serenidad: vive en medio de un paisaje idílico, en una casa espectacular que ha reformado recientemente, su trabajo la llena y
Published October 29th 2019 by Amazon Crossing (first published August 27th 2019)
Featured Notes & Highlights

To ask other readers questions about Un nuevo corazón, please sign up.
DW4 The author has said it is a stand alone BUT there will be mentions of Crossfire characters in the story.
June Publicación en España: Oct 29, 2019
Título: Un nuevo corazón

Al parecer se ha retrasado la publicación en España hasta el 12 de…more
Publicación en España: Oct 29, 2019
Título: Un nuevo corazón

Al parecer se ha retrasado la publicación en España hasta el 12 de noviembre de 2019(less)

Start your review of Un nuevo corazón
Corina
May 05, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sexy, novella
What can I say, the author’s CrossFire novels were some of my favorites 7 years ago. I devoured book 1-3 and thought they were the best thing since sliced bread. That’s now many years ago, but I was still extremely interested and excited to get my hands on her latest release, even if it’s only a novella.

But with 199 pages, it’s a good length novella. Great for in between heavier books, for a sunny afternoon, a few hours of easy reading.

One thing is for sure the author kn
Sophia Triad
After Gideon Cross, let's meet Garrett Frost!
New book and new alpha male from Sylvia Day, August 2019.

5 “wait for the twist!” stars

“You’re broken. I’m broken. We don’t throw the pieces away. We fit them together until they make something new.”

I always appreciate a good twist and this book has been such a treat for me. I highly anticipated it and it did not let me down. An unbelievably fulfilling story and an out of the blue ending. A story that leaks desperation and darkness but at the same/>/>5
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
3 STARS
We don’t talk about next week. We exist only in the now and tomorrow, right here.

I've missed Sylvia Day's writing immensely. So when I saw she has a book coming out, I jumped on it quicker than you can blink. I barely spared the blurb a glimpse, if I'm being perfectly honest here.

I was immediately enraptured in Day's words and the quick paced story line. This is tied in the Crossfire world, and you get come cameos of Eva here. I don't remember much of the series beyond the first book, and I didn't reSTARS
Jonetta
Teagan Ransom is reinventing herself. She’s a plastic surgeon and former reality TV star now living in Seattle, transplanted from New York. She’s made new friends and is living in a butterfly-roofed house with a view of Puget Sound and working from home developing skin care products. Her tranquil existence is disrupted when her next door neighbors suddenly sell their home to Garrett Frost, a successful photographer. Their attraction is instant but it’s clear that both have some tragedy in their ...more
Geri Reads
Aug 27, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
DNF

This was by far the blandest book I've read this year. I couldn't muster any interest in the two leads and their romance is as exciting as watching paint dry.

ARC provided by Montlake Romance
Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic
Thank you Montlake Romance for providing an eARC in exchange for an honest review. 💙

Butterfly in Frost is Sylvia Day's comeback novel. Though it's a short book, I'm excited to see what's in store for her since Crossfire series.

The story is about Dr. Teagan Ransom, a cosmetic surgeon and she's divorced from her husband. Being brokenhearted led her to depression and she isn't ready to fall in love again. When a new guy moves in their neighborhood, it shook Teagan and she never thought she'/>Butterfly
 Leo (Queen of the Rants)
Jemima jamir aka Sentranced Jem
It’s the year 2013… I got my first taste of Bared to You. I was hooked with Gideon and Eva story. Crossfire series was one of those series that pushed my limit and gave me a taste of a genre that was completely different. Though I have to say that Fifty Shades of Grey was also one such book.

Fast forward the year 2019…When I found out that Sylvia Day was releasing a book, I wanted it ASAP! Plus, that cover was the completely opposite of the Crossfire series so yes, I was intrigued. ...more
Stanella
Aug 29, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Well. That was interesting--AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY.

Lots of spoilers ahead.

I have lots of opinions, but FUNDAMENTALLY, if you would like to see how narrative choice can really fuck up a book, here you go.

So Teagan is a grieving mother and presumably the first person present narration is a way of capturing how she's just soldiering through moment by moment. Okay, I could see how that might work.

But, having first person present totally undermines the entire plot twist. It literally do
Optimist ♰King's Wench♰
Disappointing

Take this review with this grain of salt: I'm a YUGE fan of her Crossfire series so I had high expectations for the first book Day has written since that unforgettable series three years ago. Maybe too high.

Almost immediately I found the the similarities between this narrative and even these characters eerily similar to Eva and Gideon. Too similar.

• Both have mental health issues.
• Garrett is über possessive and comes on like a freight train just like Gideon. Also
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰
description

Sylvia Day. Back after years of ... whatever she was doing or going through. And I'm so happy she's back! I LOVED the Crossfire series! And I loved this one. First of all ... the cover! Isn't it pretty????
I'm not really sure where butterflys are to be found in the book, but pffft - it's so pretty! And Frost is obviously our hero's last name!
OK ... I have SO much to say about the story. But I will have to put most of it in a spoiler thingy! And please don't read my spoiler before reading the book because it will des
Anne
Apr 30, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Just saw that this book is supposed to be published in August this year.
Since I was drinking coffee when I read that, I literally snorted said coffee all over my computer screen 😂
This has to be a joke, right?

I have previously enjoyed reading some of miss Days books, but she will hardly go down in history as a reliable author.
Her first book in the Blacklist Series; So Close was originally scheduled to be published in 2017 and it has yet to actually see the light of day.
Seriously; a 2,5
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
I find it difficult to do spoilers free reviews but this one is definitely better when one goes in blind, the plot twist was well done with hints of the situation only coming out in the late half of the book. My problem is that for all that it was sexy, emotional and interesting it felt like half of a book! So much of the story was left hanging I wanted to scream! Seriously I love you, I've always loved you ........and that's it???? I want to know how??? I want to know why???? I wanted to Know t ...more
Syndi
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Nope. I do not like this book at all. Its very confusing. And the twist at the end, its very bizzare. Thankfully this book is short.

The twist is suppose to heighten the climax/ mystery. But to m its very confusing and turns off. The sex scenes are mediocore.

2 stars
Zoe
Aug 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 Stars.

Quick, fervent, and surprising!

Butterfly in Frost is an emotionally-charged, erotic novella that takes you on a journey into the life of Teagan Ransom, a fragile, hesitant, plastic surgeon who finds herself inadvertently in the crosshairs of her sexy, secretive, new neighbour, Garrett Frost whose determined to sweep her off her feet.

The prose is seductive and tight. The characters are wounded, lonely, and hopeful. And the plot is a dramatic tale with a sliver o
Ari
Aug 18, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
*I received a copy of this book from the author/publisher in exchange for an honest review.*

SYLVIA DAY IS BACK!

description

As a huge fan of Sylvia Day’s Crossfire series, I was over the moon to hear that she was finally releasing a new book. It’s been years since I’ve read a book by Day and I was low key starting to get anxious that maybe we weren’t going to get another book at all but I’m happy to say that I was
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: August 27, 2019
Genre: Contemporary Romance

I am a big fan of Sylvia's novels so when I saw that she was writing a new book I got super excited! While I personally prefer the Crossfire series (Gideon is the ultimate book boyfriend) I thought this one was really good. It's tender, irresistible, and heartbreaking. Sylvia knows how to write characters with flaws and the brings them to life as realistic people. This is no different with these characters. I am thrilled/>
Three Chicks
Review by Lisa Kane

I wanted so badly to like this book. After all it's by the woman who created Gideon Cross. But it just went down too many paths and lost it's way.

The main character, Teagan, is a plastic surgeon who is working on a beauty product for a famous company. If she mentioned the word ECRA+ one more time...I really started to wonder if the product truly existed and the author was somehow connected to it.

She has some kind of tragedy in her recent past, but it's murky and
Bookread2day
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My review of Butterfly In Frost is on my website. www.bookread2day.wordpress.com

Butterfly in Frost introduces readers to Sylvia Day’s newest characters. Dr. Teagan Ransom and artist Garrett Frost, as they embark on a passionate journey to find redemption, hope, and ultimately, each other.

My favourite character was gossip Roxanne

Foxy is fascinated by celebrity, glamorous and filthy rich couple Gideon and Eva Cross. Foxy can’t keep a secret beyond five minutes, she wants all the gossip about Gi
Kayla Brunson
When I saw that Slyvia Day was releasing something new I was quite intrigued. How could I not be? I adored the Crossfire series when I read it a few years ago. However, while this book started off great for me it didn’t stay that way.

At first, I didn’t understand seeing all of the 3 star reviews for this book. After reading it, I can see how people could have all of these mixed feelings about it. I don’t even know how to express why I feel the way I do because that would be spoiling the book. A
Tracy *To the point Reviews*
I DNF this.

From the get go, it felt choppy and bizarre. The logic of the Hero and heroine's actions right from the get go made no sense. I felt some sort of super reveal coming but the beginning just didn't hold my interest enough to make me want to go there.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Unbelievable. With an ending that I never saw coming, Butterfly in Frost was an engrossing and engaging novella. Garrett and Teagan were explosive together.

You could feel the energy between them from the moment they ran into each other. Both were battling a past that was haunting them but Garrett knew that they had it in them to fight for what could be the best thing that ever happened to them both. Teagan was afraid to let Garrett in but knew that he was determined to show her just how much th
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
Teagan has been slowly settling into her new life, far away from NY city. After living in the spotlight of her own reality tv show for so long, living somewhere where she is relatively unknown is a welcome reprieve. She has made friends with her new neighbours and is just getting on with life,. One day at a time.

When a new neighbour moves in next door she is pleasantly surprised to see it is a man, a very gorgeous man at that. After their initial first impression does not go well, th
Tanja ~ T's Book ~ KT Book Reviews
This was such a joyful surprise, having been a fan of Sylvia Day since I first discovered her over 5 years ago with Gideon, I was absolutely over the moon to get an ARC.

Butterfly is Frost is an insta-sexy and captivating read that threw me for a loop. It's heart racing, surprising, and at times, stunningly heartbreaking. I want more.

~Tanja

*ARC via publisher

~Tanja

*ARC via publisher

TwitterFacebookPinterestBookBabblersInstagram
Luzia Bielefeld *BookWhore BR*
2 ⭐⭐ - Meh!
===========
I read the book to the end to see if anything would happen, but nothing happened. It was very boring.
She remained celibate and drowned in depression; he gave up their marriage very easily. It is not clear whether he was celibate or not. That blonde with him at first helping him move home leaves us in doubt.
The story is full of holes and leaves us not really knowing what happened and when it happened. So much that went unanswered that frustrated me wi
Wendy'sThoughts
Aug 26, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Sylvia Day Fans, Romance
3.5 Pain and Reinvention Stars
* * * 1/2 Spoiler Free
Sylvia Day is back. She has a career to marvel. I first found out about her like many others through Bare to You, the first entry of the Crossfire series. While I waited for additional parts of the series, I found her older books, Seven Years to Sin and The Stranger I Married. These historicals were just as compelling and sexy as the contemporary work.

It has been a long minute since a new release from Ms. Day so the anticipation may be mixed. Mixed due to those who l
Ellen ✦ Book Bellas ✦
3.5 STARS

“I’m tired of hurting,” he says softly. “You remind me that my body can feel things other than pain.”

What a white-hot and lovely novella! With a spectacular twist that had me gasping! Of course I will read anything that Sylvia Day writes so I was thrilled to get an early copy of 'Butterfly in Frost'. The story is set in the world of Crossfire but can be read as a complete standalone. Teagan is a physician who works with Eva Cross (!) on the launch of her new skincare line. Something has h/>
Jacqueline
Bizarre twist

This started so well but got crazier. I wondered few times if I'd accidentally skipped forward a few pages because the story seemed to move faster than I was seeing. While the tension and the smut were fab, I'd actually forgotten how irritating all of the navel gazing and talk of therapy is in her books. That was the thing that I really disliked about the Crossfire series and unfortunately it's a recurring and annoyingly frequent theme in this too, despite it's short novella len

• Reveal (Wicked Ways, #2)
  • Park Avenue Player
  • Resist (Wicked Ways, #1)
  • The Stopover (The Miles High Club, #1)
  • Anyone But Rich (Anyone But... #1)
  • The Day He Came Back
  • The Ring
  • Catching Him (How to Catch an Alpha #1)
  • The Broken One (Corisi Billionaires, #1)
  • Leave Me Breathless
  • Discretion (The Dumonts, #1)
  • The Engagement Gift
  • A Lie for a Lie (All In, #1)
  • Million Dollar Marriage (Million Dollar, #2)
  • Broken Knight (All Saints High, #2)
  • Enamored (Accidental Billionaires #3)
  • Twisted Marriage (Filthy Vows, #2)
  • Finding Storm (The Storm, #4)
Sylvia Day is the #1 New York Times, #1 USA Today, #1 Sunday Times, #1 Globe and Mail, #1 Der Spiegel, and #1 international bestselling author of over twenty award-winning novels sold in more than forty countries. She is a #1 bestselling author in twenty-eight countries, with tens of millions of copies of her books in print. Visit the author at www.sylviaday.com
“But what really hurts is that you automatically default to thinking my way is wrong just because I handle things in a way you wouldn’t.” 1 likes
“I don’t have kids; I’ve never lost a pet. My parents, grandparents, siblings, and in-laws are all alive and kicking. What do I know about losing someone you love?” 1 likes