Start by marking “Memories in December” as Want to Read:
Memories in December

Memories in December

Published November 7th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Memories in December, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Memories in December

Start your review of Memories in December
Pascale
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thea, Siobhan’s grandmother, is a riot! I truly enjoyed the comedic aspect to this story and her thoughts, past and present. The author did a fabulous job writing this book. I found it to be fast-paced and it definitely held my interest. There was some depth to it, too, with various issues the different characters had to deal with. They all had their flaws, none of them perfect, and yet they were likeable and realistic. I really liked that the outcomes of the relationships weren’t completely obv ...more
Deb O
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was such an awesome read that I thoroughly enjoyed and highly recommend! This is the first book I have read of Gina Ardito's and can be read as a stand alone. The story and characters are amazing and pulled me in form the beginning with plenty of laughter and love. I loved the grandmother she made the book that much more fun to read. The story is fast paced reading, realistic and the characters had their flaws but were still likable. All in all the story kept my interest and was very well w ...more
Marie Bourgery
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Siobhan survived bulimia, but she may not make it with a meddling grandmother, a selfish sister who is trying to force her to sell their parents’ house where she’s living, a struggling photography business, and grumpy high school crush that just moved back in across the street. Her grandmother is a riot and shows that you are never too old for romance. At first I thought Justin was a better potential boyfriend for Siobhan because he much nicer and volunteered with the church. But Jimmy has depth ...more
Jeanne Richardson
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 4th book I've read written by Gina Ardito; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I can’t wait to read more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Laurie Jacobson
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book.. Highly recommended. Look forward for next book from you soon. No spoilers here.

Kimberly
Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
The book is a good sweet small town romance read. The story has a good story line. The characters are good, and they have good chemistry.

Christyg
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story. The characters were real and flawed. They were relatable. Siobhan is struggling with her business and with her life in general. She is surprised when her Grandmother moves back home and in with her. Althea is a bit eccentric but felt Siobhan needed her. Althea isn't the only one who has moved home recently. Jimmy and Justin Vais both have recently moved back to Snug Harbor too. I enjoyed both Althea's story of the past and her current romance. I like Siobhan who prov ...more
Grace Augustine
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh! I am never disappointed reading this author. Grandma Thea and Siobhan have become like family. I only hope when I reach Thea's age, I have her spunk. Love for family trumps anything and everything in this wonderful novel. Romance reveals itself in Thea's memories and in Siobhan's past and present. Crisp storytelling and believable characters will make you want to read this one several times.
Barbara
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book four of the Calendar Girls series a well written story that happens in December. This is two women's story one is in her seventies Althea Bendlow and her Granddaughter Siobhan Bendlow and the men who come into their lifes. Captain Lou Rugerman for Althea, and Jimmy Vais for Siobhan. There is so much that happens in this book that kept me turning pages. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Angelica Larsson
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The first book that I have read by this author and it will not be the last! This book has a great storyline filled with humor, love and wonderful characters. Will definitely check out the other books in this series.

Kristi
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story was not a disappointment! Funny and entertaining characters, a great story line that engages the readers attention and when you finish the story, you'll want to read it again and again and again. Books like this are the best and you may find yourself laughing out loud.

KL Cassanello
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thea is a total hoot! She doesn't care what anyone says or thinks about her. Siobhan has hit a rough patch in her life and business. And just to top is all off, her grandmother (Thea) says goodbye to her life in a Florida retirement community, and moves back in with Siobhan. Her high school crush has moved back into his parents' house across the street, and the fireworks begin. Thea wants Siobhan to have the kind of happiness that she had with her husband, and is convinced that Jimmy is the one ...more
Kim
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m new to this author and I’m sold! I adored Thea’s character, eccentric, clever, and always motivated by her deep love for others. I appreciate the characters in this book having flaws and problems that are relatable and the strength to address them in realistic ways. I enjoyed the storyline having depth and still having humorous moments. Wonderful read!
Jean
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book that I have read by Gina but definitely not the last. This book can be read as a standalone. The characters are really great and keep you on your toes but there are plenty of laughter but a real love story. I definitely recommend you read this book as it is so well written and worth reading. Looking forward to reading more of Gina's book.
I Voluntarily Reviewed an ARC Copy Of This Book.
Barbara Tobey
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Two romances. Two different generations. Grandmother and granddaughter are living together and challenging one another. Amusing and heart warming. Thanks to the author for providing a copy per my request for a voluntary review.
Gina
Jul 04, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Liberty Blake
Mark
Debra Guyette
Deb
Nov 08, 2019

• Don't Mess With Jess (Hometown Love Book 1)
  • Risking Everything: A Steamy Anthology of First Responders
  • The Seal's Christmas Baby
  • A Christmas Kiss (Kissed by the Bay,  #5)
  • Her Surprise Protector: A Hamptons Filthy Rich Novel
  • The Sweetest Kiss (Kissed by the Bay #4)
  • Hold My Heart (For Better Or Worse #1)
  • Trade In (Odd Jobs #3)
  • Christmas Road Trip
  • Trust In Love (Love In Spring, #4)
  • Liam's Invented I-Do: Christmas Brides for Billionaire Brothers (Seven Sons Ranch in Three Rivers Romance Book 3)
  • The Sheikh’s Convenient Bride (Omirabad Sheikhs, #1)
  • Loveable Rogue: A Military Romance (SAS Rogue Unit Book 3)
  • Cider & Chill: Thanksgiving in Holiday Valley
  • A Kiss for Santa (Kissed by the Bay Book 8)
  • The Billionaire’s Pregnant Assistant (McClellan Billionaires, #1)
  • Unlovely Things (Love By Design Book 2)
  • Deadly Alliance: A Fortis/Purgatory Crossover Novel
Gina Ardito is the award-winning author of more than twenty romances in contemporary, historical, and paranormal sub-genres. She’s currently published by Montlake Romance and independently. In 2012, she launched her freelance editing business, Excellence in Editing, and now has a stable of award-winning clients, as well.

She’s hosted workshops around the world for writing conferences, author organ