Start by marking “Lethal Game (GhostWalkers, #16)” as Want to Read:
Lethal Game (GhostWalkers, #16)

Lethal Game

(GhostWalkers #16)

The sparks of unexpected passion ignite in this electrifying GhostWalker novel from #1 New York Times bestselling author Christine Feehan.

When Malichai Fortunes attacks a problem, he does it full force--a habit that earns the GhostWalker a painful injury and a forced vacation in San Diego, California. With nothing but physical therapy on the horizon, Malichai is starting
Expected publication: March 3rd 2020 by Berkley Books

To ask other readers questions about Lethal Game, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lethal Game

Start your review of Lethal Game (GhostWalkers, #16)
Heather andrews
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Malichai is sure of himself, "a slow smile curved his mouth and he lay back against the pillows. “I knew you’d fall for me, woman. It’s the way I wash dishes, isn’t it?” The man is quite territorial, "...as much as I love that top, he doesn’t get to see you looking like that. Only me. And I’m going to tell you up front that he’s a good-looking man and if you look like you’re going to trade up, I’m killing him.” I liked this book, I loved Malichai.
Beth
I received this ARC copy of Lethal Game from Berkley - Penguin Random House LLC. This is my honest and voluntary review. This book is set for publication March 2020.
Ree
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve been a long time fan of author Christine Feehan, and this novel, the 16th in her marvelous Ghostwalker series, is no exception. She’s able to create such interesting characters and realistic locations in her books, this one was very difficult to put down. This is the tale of Malichai and Amaryllis, two souls who have a terrible past and such an amazing future. Malichai is a Ghostwalker, and he was brutally wounded on his latest mission. So it’s off to vacation for him, to rest and relax. ...more
Dsbook
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great read in the Game series. I have really enjoyed every book in this series. I love how there is so much emotion and loyalty among the team members plus a good mystery
Rosemary
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this latest edition of the Ghostwalkers. I really enjoy catching up on all the other team members lives.
Tina Christopher
Nov 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal, suspense
Another great addition to the GhostWalkers series! I really enjoyed Malichai and Amaryllis and it was cool to learn a little bit more about psychic healing. The mystery was intriguing and kept me guessing.
Amaryllis' friends were set up nicely as future heroines, so I am looking forward to that.
SPOILER ALERT
I did not expect Malichai to lose his leg and having him face his worst fear was heart-wrenching and a strong thread throughout the story. I wish we had seen a little bit more of his journey.
Handcrafted Librarian
Dec 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is one of my absolute favorites series! I love the jumble of science that could make these paranormal abilities possible with the unique characters. Even so, I'll admit that this is not one of my favorite additions to the series. The recent novels, in my opinion, have been one excellent one after another but this one fell flat a bit for me. I continue to really enjoy Malichai and was glad he finally got a story of his own. The problem with his leg was also really interesting.

Amaryllis'
Susan Cordeiro
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a Ghostwalker series book. It is Malachi and Amaryllis's story.
Malachi is severely wounded during a rescue mission and is sent on a vacation to rest and finish healing. At the inn he stays at he meets Amaryllis.
While he is there a terrorist plot is uncovered and he jumps into action.
However his wounds are much more serious than originally thought.
I started out purposely making myself read this book much slower than I usually read a Christine Feehan book because I wanted it to last, to
Louisa
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book, really enjoyed this couple! It's a bit different, and yeah, I loved the mention of Toxic Game, how meta! Great read, and there's possibilities for future books, and I can't wait to find out who's going to star in the next book!
Laurie Covington
Dec 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
Malachai is in San Diego to rest and recover from being shot. At the B & B where he is staying, he stumbles upon a mystery and finds love. ARC from NetGalley.
Carey S.
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
With an author as prolific as Christine Feehan, it's inevitable that occasionally a book will disappoint the reader, which is what happened to the last book I reviewed by this author. This book, however, is so much better! This story grabs the reader from the start, and is unrelenting and fast-paced.

Malichai Fortunes is injured during a rescue attempt, and through sheer grit and determination and at great cost to himself, he not only saves the day, but somehow survives. His leg is very damaged
Melanie Duncan
Jan 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Feehan's latest GhostWalker novel features Malichai Fortunes. He's on a forced vacation after being injured in combat when he meets Amaryllis. Longtime GhostWalker fans know that Dr. Whitney liked to name his experiments after flowers, so Amaryllis' identity is not a surprise. The mystery the two get involved in, and the guest appearances by other GhostWalkers and their wives, will please fans, but this is not the best book for new readers to jump into.
Taylor R
Anu Baburam
Sep 13, 2019
Gift Elo
Dec 10, 2019

• A Bad Day for Sunshine (Sunshine Vicram, #1)
  • The Country Guesthouse (Sullivan's Crossing, #5)
  • Golden in Death (In Death, #50)
  • Hero's Haven (Dark Protectors #11)
  • A Longer Fall (Gunnie Rose, #2)
  • The Prince and the Dressmaker
  • The Way Back to You (Blessings, Georgia #9)
  • The Blacksmith Queen (The Scarred Earth Saga, #1)
  • Coming Home for Christmas (Haven Point, #10)
  • The Beyond (Devil's Isle, #4)
  • Temptation's Darling
  • Rough Love
  • Daddy's Sweet Girl (Montana Daddies, #3)
  • A Montana Daddies Christmas
  • Daddy Bear (Montana Daddies, #1)
  • Akin
  • Starbreaker (Endeavor, #2)
  • Daddy's Little Darling (Montana Daddies, #2)
Christine Feehan is a #1 New York Times bestselling author multiple times over with her portfolio including over 70 published novels, including five series; Dark Series, Ghostwalker Series, Leopard Series, Drake Sisters Series, the Sisters of the Heart Series and Torpedo Ink. All of her series have hit the #1 spot on the New York Times bestselling list as well. Her debut novel Dark Prince received ...more

GhostWalkers (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Shadow Game (GhostWalkers, #1)
  • Mind Game (GhostWalkers, #2)
  • Night Game (GhostWalkers, #3)
  • Conspiracy Game (GhostWalkers, #4)
  • Deadly Game (GhostWalkers, #5)
  • Predatory Game (GhostWalkers, #6)
  • Murder Game (GhostWalkers, #7)
  • Street Game (GhostWalkers, #8)
  • Ruthless Game (GhostWalkers, #9)
  • Samurai Game (Ghostwalkers, #10)