Start by marking “Saddler's Sacrifice” as Want to Read:
Saddler's Sacrifice

Saddler's Sacrifice

(Saddler #2)

Declan O’ Sullivan.

He came like a tornado into our lives, swept me up in his strong winds and then spit me out, leaving me broken. So beyond broken. Our love was forever, or at least that's what I thought when he was deployed with the air force, leaving me behind with his ring on my finger. I never imagined the domino effect heartbreak it would cause instead. I
Published (first published November 11th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Saddler's Sacrifice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Saddler's Sacrifice

Start your review of Saddler's Sacrifice
Caroline
Oct 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
3,5 Stars

After reading the Prequel novella Saddler's Start that tell us the story about Declan and Valentina, how they fell in love and how they were when they were young. I have been impatient for their full story and HEA ever since and I just knew this book would make me emotional. So I will recommend reading the Prequel Novella before reading this book the Novella will give you a huge help in understanding why they are all miserable.

This book is really hard to review ( i feel like I always say t
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
 photo 20191026_164529_zpsnyqvf1pl.jpg
Not my first read by the author, she is my BOOKWIFEY and I have read every single book from her!! This new Series is ON FIRE!! Bring some tissues or have them ready because this will PULL AT YOUR HEARTSTRINGS!!

Valentina Saddler and Declan O’Sullivan had their start in Saddler’s Start, the novella. And it was a whirlpool of young love and beauty, but I was so curious to what happened and happens to them, this gave me that plus so much more. I was NOT ready for this at all!! EMOTIONAL lane, don't merge!

Valentina is a woman
Shanna Swenson
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book...Oh this book!

Just when I think I’ve read my favorite Nicole Rodrigues novel, I see that I haven’t.

This book hurts like no other before it; it hits your heart in its most sensitive parts and breaks it in a million pieces before putting it all back together again.

I fell in love with Valentina Saddler and Declan O’Sullivan in Saddler’s Start. Their young love was a whirlwind of emotions, their story is one of heartache, regret and deep loss...but there are two sides to every story an
Stacie Redinger
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Declan and Valentina had a love for the ages, until life tore them apart. Now twelve years later, both are a shell of who they used to be, and both are full of hatred towards the other. Neither got the closure they were hoping for, but one night changes everything. The two are thrust back into each other’s lives and both soon realize that the love they shared never truly went away. Can the move forward from the past or is there too much hurt that can’t be forgotten?

We got just taste
The Reading Realtor Michelle Diomede
Saddler’s Sacrifice
Saddler Series book 2
By Nicole Rodrigues

I am voluntarily reviewing this ARC.

This book is so emotionally charged it’s not even funny! I cried so much. Sad tears, tears because of the beauty of a scene and happy tears. Valentina is running from assignment to assignment,
taking pictures around the world, her dream job, but emotionally, she’s a shadow of her former self. She is utterly broken by Declan’s rejection and the pieces of her life left
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
THIS BOOK. It broke me. 5% into the story and I was already crying my eyes out and that pretty much continued through the entire story. So grab your tissues because I promise you will need them!

Valentina and Declan’s story began in Saddler’s Start. They were a young love, a world wind romance that spanned continents. It wasn’t always easy and eventually it just completely broke. Valentina was broken, but she was also a fighter. You can’t help but root for her. Declan, swoon alert! Ho
Mrs Kindle Addict
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-favourites
Once again Nicole Rodrigues absolutely smashes it!!! 5 well deserved stars! *****

Nicole is just the queen of Swoony!! I don't know how much I cried reading this book (Being pregnant doesn't help either). But Valentina and Declan's chemistry is just off the charts and I fricking loved this book!

I have been waiting for Val's and Dec's full story ever since Nicole left us on that cliff hanger in Book one the Prequel novella Saddler's Start.

Honestly there were so many twists and turns
Britney Chavez
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting for Declan and Val’s story since she dropped that big bomb on us at the end of Book 1!

This one was gonna hit me all the feels I knew it right away, and Nicole did not disappoint. Military romances always will be my weakness and go to reads. And to be honored to be apart of this book, cover models are my husband and myself, so you know I was gonna be on this book as soon as possible!

Nicole is such a great world builder and story teller. I know how hard
Naardsbooks
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review to come - Available Now on Amazon, or read for free on Kindle Unlimited. Definitely an emotional second chance that I highly recommend.
Shittoooo
Aug 25, 2019
Michelle Hillstrom
Sep 05, 2019
Nicole Rodrigues
Sep 08, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
J.D. Park
CK
Evelyn
Bridget Hickey

• Flawed: A Clean Contemporary Romance
  • Flawed (Imperfectly Perfect, #1)
  • Man Find (Bergen Brothers, #3)
  • One Timer (Nashville Assassins, #17)
  • Outmatched
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • Man Cuffed (Man Hands #4)
  • Deliverance
  • Between the Sheets
  • Over the Fence Box Set
  • No Vacancy
  • Let Go (Suncoast University, #1)
  • The Mighty Anchor (Rogue Academy, #3)
  • Revelations of Control (Revelations Series Romance, #2)
  • What Do You See? (What Do You, #1)
  • Stay With Me (Stay With Me, #1)
  • Kiss Me Again (Kiss Me, #3)
  • The Hardest Hit