Start by marking “Soteria: The Crisis Forge” as Want to Read:
Soteria: The Crisis Forge

Soteria: The Crisis Forge

SENT TO EARTH TO SAVE IT, MARK AND JASON MUST UNRAVEL THE TRUTH OF THEIR MISSION BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE.

While on a routine transportation run, an ore hauler from the planet Eldern discovers that humans on Earth have developed nuclear capabilities. What’s more, they learn an asteroid is on a trajectory that will destroy all known life on the planet forty years in
Published July 5th 2019 by Chandra Press

To ask other readers questions about Soteria, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Soteria

Start your review of Soteria: The Crisis Forge
Wrene Gandiosi
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an enjoyable experience. Loved the mixed up culture of the 1960's in Manhattan that Jason and Mark are entwined in. Kept me turning the pages to see what they were up to next. The author artfully brings these two worlds together in a scifi novel that has romance, mixed with all of lifes pleasures for these two twins to experience. Excellent read.
Iryna Yemialyanava
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A book that has something for everyone! Romance, aliens, some great thoughts about life, a great description of the wild 60s in New York. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Paul
Jul 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Read this book for a blistering take on the alien infiltration trope. While there might be a few low points, the overall experience is one of deep thought and a cool take on the late 60s in Manhattan.

3 1/2 out of 5 stars

For my full review: https://paulspicks.blog/2019/06/29/so...

For all my reviews: https://paulspicks.blog
Anthony
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Review:

This book is an interesting and creative blend of classic sci-fi world building and mythology mixed with an infusion of late 60’s/early 70’s culture and style from Earth that makes this a fun and exciting read. The mix of otherworldly powers, alien worlds and world ending threats somehow feel natural when combined with relatable characters, stories of newfound love and the honest look at different relationships and how they grow or fall apart.

Showcasing the very different outlooks o
allison m. walters
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book by Roberto Arcoleo was a heck of a read. Super fun, right from the beginning. The characters in the book are all insane in the best way, and when they get together, hilarity ensues. I especially like how strong and bold the female characters are, like Saya and Gabriela. I also like how the book dips into the past, the present (1960-70s!), and the future. I highly recommend this book to not only science fiction fans, but people who enjoy humor and adventure. Great job, Roberto!
R.D. Rice
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing new Science Fiction novel.

I loved this novel. The characters become so real even in their other worldliness. I loved the Saya character. Acereleo is destined for more great books, I know. He captured the times of the 60’s and melded it with such imagination with new worlds. READ IT.
Truly
Nov 10, 2019 added it
Soteria is an intriguing sci-fi romance that is full of drama, action, and romance. A fast-paced read that will keep you turning the pages wanting more. The characters are well-written and vivid. *I received a complimentary copy from RABT Book Tours and the author in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.*
Darrel Moore
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was ok
Unfortunately didn't get on with this one.
robertbianchi
Lynn Bianchi
Jul 30, 2019
Alex Ag
Natia
rated it did not like it
Carolann Bernius