Start by marking “Sparky Lost Her Flame” as Want to Read:
Sparky Lost Her Flame

Sparky Lost Her Flame

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Sparky is a “spirited” dragon who skips the brushing one morning because she doesn’t like the taste of toothpaste. She decides that her teeth are “clean enough.” Her day at school starts off normal until she realizes that her handy flame is nowhere to be found. This causes some frustrating and socially awkward situations that will keep the reader laughing! Will Sparky find ...more
Kindle Edition
Published June 25th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Sparky Lost Her Flame, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sparky Lost Her Flame

really liked it 4.00  ·

Esther
Sep 08, 2019 rated it liked it
When looking at the cover, I can imagine some kids maybe finding the main character a bit scary with all the big teeth. I do love the colours that pop out!

I'm not a big fan of the font, but I do like how the pages with the text are illustrated with matching illustrations.

I'm a fan of repetition in children's books, since it invited the children to participate and they will know little parts of the book. It's always a lot of fun when the kids are able to chant the words to the book.

I also like th
Fatima Khan
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Are your children refusing to brush their teeth? Do they take one look at the toothbrush and try to make a run for it? From talented author-illustrator, Regina McDonald comes the perfect book for parents who might need to brush up on their children’s teeth cleaning. If your child absolutely hates to brush their teeth, Sparky Lost her Flame, a beautiful picture book written & illustrated by Regina McDonald will do the trick!

It is an adorable tale! Children always can be entertained with stori
Regina Mcdonald
Jul 17, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Regina