Start by marking “A Road More Traveled” as Want to Read:
A Road More Traveled

A Road More Traveled

Diana Cumberlin knows one thing: he’s coming for her, and he’s not the only one.

Fleeing a ruined marriage and a mob boss with a vendetta for revenge, Diana will do anything to protect her five-year-old daughter.

From contacting long lost lovers to family she abandoned years ago, Diana is determined to set right her past transgressions on a road more traveled.
Published August 17th 2019

To ask other readers questions about A Road More Traveled, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Road More Traveled

Coco.V
Aug 21, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (8/21/2019)! 🎁
CS
4 1/2 Stars

The opening scene was dramatic and fast paced as Diana was in the midst of her murder trial. Accused of executing her abusive mobster boyfriend, she was staunchly defended by her attorney lover who she later married.
The storyline fast forwards to the present where she was leaving George, now dissipated, drunk, and useless-a far cry from the distinguished dashing attorney she married five years prior.
I liked the twists and turns in this romance that was complex and entertaining.
Was
Billie
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing

This was a very intriguing read.
There were lots of twists and turns that kept me guessing throughout.
The plot and story line were very well
lf
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
She runs again but who will find her first

A Road More Traveled by Rebekah Dodson is an amazing story. This author continues to blow me away with her ability to tell a story that contains so much emotion and wonderful characters.
This story grabbed my attention right from the beginning until the end. It was was romantic, suspenseful, thrilling, twisted, unpredictable and heartbreaking. Diana, George, Clara and Justin are interesting characters and their relationships are relatable.
I really enjoyed
Brenda
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Diana and George were a married couple whose lives were happy the first few years, then fell apart. George was her defense attorney when she was accused of a murder she didn't do. They married after that when she was acquitted. Their child was born and both were happy until George's drinking and gambling took over. The drama started. The twists and angst in this book convinced me to give five stars. The characters and supporting characters were well written and fit the plot. I read this book as ...more
Sharon
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my first time reading this author and I found this book to be a page-turner. It flips back and forth from present and past as the story unfolds and we learn all about Diana, her lovers and everyone’s past. The story is told via different people and so there is a more personable relating of events and feelings. I love the twists and turns that kept me engaged and on my toes. This is a wonderful book to read and it was a great introduction to a new (to me) author.

I received a free copy of
Ashleigh
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A quick enjoyable read.
I felt that the author had the ability to convey some depth to the personalities of the characters bringing a greater sense of reality to her story.
The writing draws you in and keeps you interested until the end.
The chemistry between the H and h is great plus their attitudes and events going on make the story even richer.

I received a free copy of this book. This review was posted voluntarily.
Michele
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Diana Cumberlin had a past she would love to leave behind--the only good that came out of it was her daughter who she was bound and determined to protect at all costs. She has a history of running away from her problems and other issues--this time she has a very good reason--Her husband is a drunk and a gambler--but there are others she is trying to escape.

This has twists and turns and it will be very hard to figure it all out--you will be very surprised at what really occurred!!
Tania
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book it was great the story was well written and the characters were interesting. Diana was accused of murder she ends up marrying her attorney George and had a daughter Clara. The story was flipping back and forth between the twists and turns very well.
Thank you for allowing me to review this book it was great.

Kari  (momfluester) Instagram
Michelle
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Road More Traveled is a riveting, suspenseful read from the first page until the last. This is a well written book with well developed characters and twists and turns that make this a page turner. The characters go through so much in this book that I had a hard time putting it down until the last page. I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.
Kristi
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A thrilling and romantic suspenseful read! Twists and turns, a great story line that's well written and keeps your attention from page one. Don't hesitate about purchasing a copy because you won't be disappointed! A definite page turner. No spoilers here.

Heather Wamboldt
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an engaging story that captures your interest from the beginning and does not let up until all of the twists and turns are finished at the end. The characters are well developed and the storyline flows nicely. Drama, deceit, and romance set the tone for the story.

Elvira
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed how well developed the characters and they engaged my interest from the start it helped that the storyline flowed with ease.

Pat
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The well detailed characters, the twists and turns plus the drama in this well written storyline kept me at the edge of my seat as I turned each and every page of this must read book!
Evelyn Schoenborn
Emmaline
SD
Mary
Aug 19, 2019
Rebekah Dodson is a prolific word weaver of romance, fantasy, and science fiction novels. Her works include the series Postcards from Paris, The Surrogate, The Curse of Lanval series, several stand alone novels, and her upcoming YA novel, Clock City. She has been writing her whole life, with her first published work of historical fiction with 4H Clubs of America at the age of 12, and poetry at the ...more