Start by marking “Game Day Baby” as Want to Read:
Game Day Baby

Game Day Baby

I had it all planned out.
I’d find a girl, marry her, get the white picket fence and make a family.
But then a baby is dropped off at my doorstep.
My baby.
Turns out I’m more than an NFL quarterback -- I’m a father.
And my daughter’s mother is missing. Or she ran away.
No one knows, not even her sister Aria Ryan.
Aria carries a gentle grace that doesn’t match her story.
Sh
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: September 19th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Game Day Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Game Day Baby

S Paschal
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tatum was first introduced in the Princeton Charming series of books. He was the long-suffering almost boyfriend in that series, but lost who he thought was the girl of his dreams. I felt a bit bad for his character at the end of the series. He seemed like such a good guy, and to have to deal with heartbreak just wasn't what you wanted for him. However, in this new book, we learn a bit more about his character and it's all wonderful. He truly is the nicest guy - protective, loyal, loving and fie ...more
Andra Shaw
Aug 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading this book. Along with romance, there is drama for sure and some suspense. It reads like many stories that you see on television mini-series, and maybe someone will adapt this story to the small screen. The characters are endearing, and I especially like that Aria and Ashley are twins and former Hollywood stars. The storyline was engaging and in so many ways relatable and just real. I can imagine a person like Tatum being raised in Middle America by people like his parents. I al ...more
Jessica Cox
Aug 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Tatum, from the Princeton Charming books, finally found his woman now he has to make sure to hold on to her.
This was a sports romance that had a little( a lot) of everything. Tatum is living his dream now playing for the Chargers when his world is rocked by a One night stand he doesn't even remember sleeping with and yet she's on his doorstep with his baby. After she flees without the baby Tatum automatically steps up like a Man and Daddy's that baby, he gets a lead to her whereabouts and runs i
Jackie D
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tatum wants the wife, kids, the house with the picket fence - all of it. His happy dreams had been shattered once in college, now playing for the NFL he has "options" as his teammates call them. Whenever he wants, but that is not Tatum's style.
He figures out quickly though his world is about to change when a one night stand shows up with the news that he is a father and leaves him with his infant daughter.
It might not be the way he planned it, but when push comes to shove his makeshift family is
Rachael Bromley
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great read from the start with lots of twists and turns thrown in for good measure. This is Tatum from the Princeton charming series who is good friends with Charlotte. He is now playing pro football but leads a quiet life. Until a past one night stand comes for money and leaves a baby behind.......Tatum’s baby. It sort of gets dicey from here on out as we se the first of the twists where we find Ashley (one night stand) has a twin called Aria. Team mates, the twins mother and his fam ...more
Jurae
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Paula
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this wonderful story .
The characters are fantastic . I love Tatum I am so glad he got his story .
Aria is a perfect match for Tatum .
This is an emotional and beautiful story .
I could not put it down . It is sad and happy . Aria and Ashley had a terrible youth , one no one should be subjected to . I think this is a must read . I truely recommend taking the time to read this story and enjoy .

Celicia Fowlkes
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was almost heartbreaking to read. She needed help and used her sister as her own punching bag with all of her stunts. Not knowing that she did not want that to happen to her either when the truth about the video came out. I dont think she was ungrateful at the end. She just knew that it was time to make amends to her sister. I had to cry because there are things that you should never do especially to family. Overall, this was an excellent book to read about family and forgiveness.

I received
Kim Wijnja
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
wow .. I really don't have any words. this book was just amazing, never expecting this to be Tatum's story .. but it was amazing. everything is in this book .. it should just be read, especially if you are a fan of C.M and Frankie .. ladies you have done it again ... thank you for reading so much. 5 stars .. wow ..

Crystal Wilke
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yay, Tatum finally got his story told!!!! We first met him in the Prince Charming series. I loved him then and now I love him even more! Game Day Baby can be read as a standalone. But seriously the Prince Charming series is awesome.

I was hooked from the beginning. Aria and Tatum's story will rock your world.

Frankie and Chantel rocked this book. I loved how they wrote about realistic situations. I know that couldn't have been easy but they did it justice.
Angela
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have ever read by this Author. The emotions portrayed thru Tatum and Aria was soo moving! The things these two went thru for their happily ever after. I cried and laughed with them. There were soo many twist and turns, I just had to keep turning the page. Trust me you can't go wrong reading their love story.

S
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG! Tatum and Aria are put through the ringer! I love that Tatum’s story is told especially after reading about him in the Princeton Charming series! I loved how they get together and the whole book kept me engaged! I couldn’t wait to see what happens!! Such a fantastic read!!
Nicole Sargent Kunkel
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved the story of Tatum and Aria. I liked that this book is a spin-off from the Princeton Charming series. A good romance story with great characters. Tatum is now a NFL player and Aria is a dance studio owner. They meet in a unique situation because of Aria’s twin sister. Great plot and an even better plot twist. A real page turner!
Lori Johnson
Aug 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a good story. It moved by very quickly. It was not my favorite by this author but it was still good. I would recommend this book.

Lynn Thinking out loud
Another great book by this writing duo. I love these strong characters and I was so glad to see Tatum finally get his happy ever after. The only thing I didn't care for was the steamy parts were just glossed over.
Ellen
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

I liked Tatum in the Princeton Charming series but he is so much more. I really liked he and Aria together.

This book has a little bit of everything: great characters, heart, emotion, some suspense. You'll love it.
Cherie Maggi
Jul 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed this story. I connected quickly with the characters and enjoyed the sacrifices they made.
Shyla Wright
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. The characters were such strong and caring you couldnt help but love them. Betrayal, loss, friendship and love this is a wonderful story everyone should read.
Angel Joy
Liv
Aug 15, 2019
Brogan
Aug 19, 2019
Amazon bestselling author C.M. Seabrook writes hot, steamy romances with possessive bad boys, and the passionate, fiery women who love them. Swoonworthy romances from the heart!

SIGN UP FOR C.M. Seabrook's NEWSLETTER FOR LATEST NEWS!