Start by marking “Say You Crave Me (Full Moon Book 4)” as Want to Read:
Say You Crave Me (Full Moon Book 4)

Say You Crave Me (Full Moon Book 4)

Valèrie

I scored my dream job at Hard Beats magazine.
And even though I have to work for a jerk boss,
I give it my all like I always do.
Even when I’m forced to work for Full Moon
and see Max, the lead singer, again,
I’m positive I can do this.
Apparently, he has his mind set on winning me back,
but I haven’t forgotten what happened the last time.

Max

Everyone thinks I ha
Kindle Edition
Published July 9th 2019 by SVM Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Say You Crave Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Say You Crave Me

Stephanie Ditmore
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow this series is amazing! Valerie has finally landed her dream job working for a magazine and her first assignment is working with Max the lead singer of “Full Moon”. This isn’t going to be an easy job for her, Max broke her heart years ago choosing fame over love. Valerie is Max’s one regret in life and is he ever had the chance to make it right he was going to take it. Well he just might get his wish on that one. Max wants Valerie back and will stop at nothing to get what he wants, he wants ...more
Rowena
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rock romance must read!

Wha a great second chance at love read. I loved Max and Valerie’s chemistry and her loosing fight to their attraction was fun to watch. I loved Max’s strength to go after what he wants and in the end their HEA was enduring to following. I enjoy this newest addition to my favorite genre and highly recommend.
Lofty
Jul 09, 2019 rated it liked it
3 1/2*
Max is the lead singer of the band he’s just releasing a press announcement about his sister Jolene & John’s engagement when a face from his past challenges him.
Valerie hasn’t forgot the hurt Max caused to her heart and vows to keep him away.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Wendy Livingstone
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 4th book in this fascinating series. Valerie has secured a job working for a magazine, and is forced to cross paths with Max, who is the lead singer of “Full Moon”, and the cause of her past heartbreak. Will these 2 get a second chance at love? This is a well written story which had me hooked and intrigued throughout, and I look forward to reading more from this talented author.
Julie Workman
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story is amazing!!!

Max is the lead singer of full moon and has put a conference together to announce the engagement of one of his team members when a blast from the past comes at him full force, someone who hes never forgot but never thought he would see again.

I love this steamy story, the whole series is amazing, the characters are wonderful
Mona williams
Jul 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
this was the fourth book in this series and i really enjoyed it! she has landed herself a job working for a band. only one problem the guy in the band is the one who broke her heart many years ago. he wants to win back her love. will she give his a chance? read to find out what happens.
Brandy Freeman
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh this book!
I absolutely loved this book, the chemistry and the things they go through. I loved how they got their hea!
Everyone needs to read this book, 5 stars is not enough imo!
Trish Gibbons