Start by marking “July's Love (Forever Safe Romance Book 7)” as Want to Read:
July's Love (Forever Safe Romance Book 7)

July's Love (Forever Safe Romance Book 7)

Hoping to save her family’s farm, July Allen heads to Vegas. While there, she also wants to explore life outside her small hometown, never expecting to find her soulmate at the same time. He’s the exact type of man her parents warned her about, however, under his expensive suit and hard exterior is a heart that perfectly matches her own.
He may be the owner of a popular ca
Published July 5th 2019

To ask other readers questions about July's Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about July's Love

Nova
Jul 20, 2019 rated it liked it
I did actually really like this book and it was insta everything from start to finish, cute safe read with a little steam.

July is in Vegas to complete the sale of some of her families land when she meets Ben, this sassy heroine stands up for herself but falls totally for the reclusive casino owner. But not everyone is happy about their union and will there love stand the tests sent their way?

Ben has hidden away from the world for years a reclusive millionaire he watches the world through camer
♡Tonya♡

This was a great little story. Completely safe with a bit a steam (wouldn’t call it erotica like it’s listed though).

-no cheating
-no ow/om drama
-no pushing away
-instalove
-dual virgins
-safe- neither with others after meeting
-some steam but not a lot
-good epilogues
Melissa
Jul 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good

This is a super sweet and sexy story. Ben and July are total opposites but click in all the right ways. Love usually hits you when you are least expecting it and it’s definitely true for these two! I really wish Max would have got what was coming to him. I hate it when the bad guys get away with being jerks.

Safety and Spoilers
Completely safe. No om/ow drama, drama caused by an employee of Benjamin’s and minor drama caused by a casino patron. Both are virgins. No abuse.
Amyb1975
I’m suddenly cold and empty without her in my arms. My anxiety returns when I can no longer see her, and it’s somehow worse. I'm gone for this woman, and if I don't find a way to keep her, I don't know how I'll be able to live.

This book was just about as close to perfection as you could get, IMO. May Gordon has been one of my top 15 authors since I read her first book and I don't see her ever moving from that list. Let's get business done first before I say more.
-dual virgins, each others one
Lauren
July’s love is book seven in the forever safe romance series. This story is short, fast paced and an enjoyable read. I read this book in one sitting and was satisfied throughout. July’s love is the first book of May Gordon’s that I have read. I found the writing style easy to follow, the characters loveable and the storyline enjoyable.
July Allen heads to Vegas for business. On her first day in town, she meets Benjamin and sparks fly between them. Benjamin Roche is a casino owner and a businessma
ILuvsbooks7311
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Man, I love May Gordon’s work! This is the 7th in the series but can be read as a stand alone. It’s told in a dual point of view.
-Safe
-instalove
-Dual virgins
- 2 epilogues that are great!
-No ow/m drama.
- I don’t know what else to say other than go one click this!
As always May you hit this one out of the park.
Carvanz
This is a cute, short, juicy little tidbit that was recommend to me. Took less than an hour to read and was syrupy sweet with insta everything, a hero that is over the top and a heroine that surprised me by standing up for herself. It’s the perfect in between read that actually has a bit of a plot to it despite its length.

description

Read via Kindle Unlimited
Dual POV
Safe (view spoiler)
Triggers (view spoiler)
Jenny
Jul 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Review includws The good and the bad

3.5⭐

July's Love is Book 7 in the Forever Safe series. Let me say first and foremost I loved this completely safe story. It was full of instalove, growly possessive alpha hero and a spunky stronger than she knows heroine. I love the way that Ben and July love each other so completely. I love how Ben ALWAYS puts her first in every way. It's like he lives to see her smile. Everyone should be loved like that!!

Now that I have told you the good stuff I need to tell
**Elle**Bee**Double U**
July's love was actually a very cute short story.
It's got 2 virgins.
A sassy and spunky heroine.
A growly introvert hero.
For July, Ben is determined to prove and show how much he loves her. Even if it means giving up his Vegas empire. I just kinda wish the bad guy would've gotten his comeuppance.

So why only 3 stars? Well in short stories it's so much easier and much more distracting when there are grammatical errors. In this one there were commas that just seemed to be placed at random. I think
AE O'Grady
Jul 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is another awesome sweet steamy read in the Forever Safe Series.

Benjamin is...
"...an introvert, millionaire that wears thousand dollar suits and a sour attitude like shields."

But oh boy does July's sweet sassy self know how to handle him and bring him out...
"But I've wrangled my fair share of bulls, and can easily take this one by the horns."

Their love for each other helped to bring out the best in each other.

I love how all of May Gordon's books are safe reads. This one had dual virgins! W
Granger McGringot
I kinda enjoyed all Forever-Safe installment. All was standalone book with short instalove theme; this one included. A girl next door met reclusive sexy handsome and genius alpha H. OTT possesiveness soar instantly after he met the h; but we wont have it any other way. Loved how it turned out. I like that this story somehow tried to show us that one happiness didnt necessary have to be more money and more power. Wished everyone else can realize that though *sigh*
Stories in Review
Evangeline Laguna
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved it

Ok max was an ahole I’m saying that out the bat!!! The oil guy was one as well!! Ben my dear Ben was an amazing man and his soul!! I loved him for July they complemented each other! Like 2 halves of a perfect peach!! I loved how they overcame that bump and they cleared it all!!
Rowena
Jul 11, 2019 rated it liked it
A sweet, safe romance read.

A sweet, safe romance read. Ben and July journey was instant with some heat, I enjoyed how protective he’s was and that they were the first for each other. Overall a quick cute story that is high on the sweet factor.
Lisa Riley
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Vegas has never been this good before

This was my first time reading May Gordon, but it definitely won't be the last!!! This story is sweet, hot, and heart warming in the best possible way. Loved it!!!
Raveen Vann
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
July and Benjamins story was just everything to me. They are so cute and perfect together. She ends up at his casino and once he sees her he knows shes the one for him and it changes everything for him. Amazing read.
Mona williams
Jul 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
this was a really great book! short and to the point. she is hoping to save her familys farm. plus maybe even find her soulmate. he likes to run his business from his office. than he sees her and wants her bad. you have to read to find out what happens.
Heather A.
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My first

OMG this was my first May Gordon book and I can't wait to read more. This book was a great safe romance and I love July's view on life. She and Ben are a hot team and I knew that the town would love him and he would come to the rescue
Wendy Livingstone
Jul 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the 7th book in this series, and is Ben and July’s story. These two are total opposites, yet are perfect for each other. This is an instant love story which is sweet, steamy and with a tad angst thrown into the mix. This is a good read and I recommend.
Ñäyåb Khâñ
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was ok
I don't mean to be harsh or rude but this book was so absurd that i rolled my eyes so much that I got worried about it 😂😂😂
Jess
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
autumn tate
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Country love

Double virgins
Insta love
No ow om drama
This story has everything you want in that it’s quick, but deep. I truly love this author
Angie
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was ok
It felt very rushed and choppy. The characters were ok, just didnt feel complete. I liked how they were both virgins and it was 100% safe. Sorry, it was a meh read for me.
Jeannette
Jul 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Sweet

This was a good book to read. It was sweet and sexy. I liked the characters and their chemistry. I can't wait to read the next book in this series.
Brandy Freeman
Jul 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a good quick read!
Michele Del Rey
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this book. The chemistry was really good. I fell for both of these characters. The story kept my attention and I wanted this book to go on forever.
Shannon
Jul 07, 2019
LoriAnn
Aug 07, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Warning: Sweet, sexy and safe read! Happily ever after guaranteed! This author writes what she likes to read. That means there will be instalove, OTT Heroes, and, brace yourselves, virgin characters at times. If none of those float your boat, you might want to find another book. If they do, you're in the right place.