Start by marking “Home Alone 2: Lost in New York” as Want to Read:
Home Alone 2: Lost in New York

Home Alone 2: Lost in New York

YIKES! Kevin did it again! The beloved sequel to Home Alone is now an adorable picture book for the whole family.

It’s the holidays and Kevin doesn’t want to go on his family vacation to Florida. Amid the chaos and confusion of the airport, he accidentally boards the wrong plane and ends up alone (again!) in New York City. Kevin goes sightseeing, checks into a hotel,
Published October 1st 2019 by Quirk Books

To ask other readers questions about Home Alone 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Home Alone 2

Start your review of Home Alone 2: Lost in New York
Melina Souza
Acho essa coleção de filmes clássicos dos anos 90 no formato de livros infantis tão fofinha.
Amei que agora tem Home Alone 2 para reler todos os anos :)
(além de rever os filmes, reler os livros já entrou na lista de o que fazer todo ano)
Candace Robinson
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've always liked the Home Alone movies—the first two anyway—and this was a really cool picture book that I'd loved to have had as a child! The drawings were super cute and the story followed the movie very well!

The story not only had fun things, but also life lessons such as with the lady with the birds! Definitely a great Christmas read! My only complaint is that I wish Tim Curry's character from the movie actually looked like Tim Curry!
Raven Black
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was ok
Know the movie? You know the book. Having not seen HA2 I am assuming the highlights are hit.
Bobbi
Sep 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
An enjoyable adaptation of the popular movie that’s become a classic. A good sized picture book with colorful illustrations that should be a welcome addition to a family’s collection of beloved Christmas books.

My thanks to the publisher, author, and illustrator for the ARC. The book will be available on October 1, 2019.
Keshia
Nov 13, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: classroom, own
3.5 stars. Just ordered this one to add to my Christmas library books. I love the illustrations, but the condensed story left a lot to be desired. Some of the details were changed quite a bit which anyone who's watched the movies will for sure pick up on. Otherwise, it's going to be a cute addition to my library.
Savannah Jackson
Nov 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Bought this book for my son to go with the first one. I personally liked this one more than the other one and again, the illustrations were adorable. We had a really good time reading it!
Benji Martin
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
YESSSS!
Sarah Starkiller
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is such an adorable picture book! The art is incredible and made me remember how much I loved the movies as a kid! Can’t wait to rewatch the movies and reread the book for Christmas :)
Aeicha
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Pop Classics returns with their 7th book, Home Alone: Lost In New York, based on the beloved second movie in the Home Alone film series. Capturing the fun and magic of the movie, this Pop Classics picture book will delight and amuse young readers with its outrageously fun antics and story. All of which is brought to life through Smith’s adorable and silly illustrations.
Kaitlin
Kim Smith's illustrations are adorable, and as a New Yorker, I particularly enjoy the images she's included of the city. (Though the pigeon lady's a bit too cutesy in Smith's style.) The text does a decent job of condensing the film into picture book form. I'm just not a huge fan of these POP Classics in general and probably wouldn't have picked it up to read had I not been sent a copy by the publisher.
Amy Lafleur Meyers

• Vlad the Rad
  • Sunny Day: A Celebration of Sesame Street
  • Charles Darwin's On the Origin of Species
  • Will My Cat Eat My Eyeballs?: Big Questions from Tiny Mortals About Death
  • Life: The First Four Billion Years: The Story of Life from the Big Bang to the Evolution of Humans
  • Walk This Underground World
  • Migrations: Open Hearts, Open Borders: The Power of Human Migration and the Way That Walls and Bans Are No Match for Bravery and Hope