Start by marking “Convincing Sarah (Holiday House Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Convincing Sarah (Holiday House Book 3)

Convincing Sarah (Holiday House Book 3)

The Calloway family and the Rudolph family are finally going to be united officially, with the marriage of Clint Calloway and Holly Rudolph. Things never seem to go as planned when they gather at the Holiday House, though, and it's no different this time.
The week they spend at the vacation home before the wedding is anything but routine, and includes one big surprise no o
Kindle Edition
Published July 1st 2019 by Blushing Books Publications

To ask other readers questions about Convincing Sarah, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Convincing Sarah

Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great storyline! Hard to put down! Intense and Emotional! Hot Chemistry! I truly enjoyed this read! Get it and Read it!

Bev
Jul 16, 2019 rated it liked it
I don't really know what I can say about this book and I don't find that happens very often at all. To me, it came over as so preachy, and I don't mean in a religious way. It was the way that the husbands spoke to their wives. Also the way they spanked them if they did something wrong or snapped at their husbands. I actually found it not a romance at all. I guess there must be husbands who spank their wives but it sure did nothing for me. Not an engaging read for me at all.
Kathy Heare Watts
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Kathy by: Redrabbitt@aol.com
TWO WEDDINGS AND FAMILY

The third story in the Holiday House series will continue with the tale of two families, the Calloways and the Rudolphs. Two families that had each separately planned a Christmas vacation and inadvertently rented the same very large vacation house—but made it work and in the process became friends. While the story could be read as a stand-alone, to understand the relationships and dynamics of these two families fully, it would be best to read in their written order. The th
Julie Clark
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
From accidents to the Rest of Their Lives

I am a big fan of Misty Malone books. They are always great, and this one is no exception. Having said that though I did not care for some instances.

For example, I do not like that all the families know when one of them are disciplined. I think it should be between the couple themselves only. Public knowledge between the two groups of families is not to my liking. I think they should respect women more than they do and treat the children, equal girls and
Hope W
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Convincing Sarah is a cute story. The storyline is interesting and kept my attention. The characters are personable and heart warming. Although this book is part of a series, it can be read as a standalone, I thought is would be better after reading the first two books. The families are full of love and have enough to share, which becomes evident as a mystery evolves while on vacation at the holiday house. Most of all, I loved how the author wrote the discipline scenes, They were real and not ov ...more
Sandy
Jul 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Some interesting twists in this one.
This is the third book in the series I have read the other two and they kind of build on each other. That said you can still read this one without reading the other two. It is a basic story written in plain language that makes it an easy read. This is a good book to read during a break at work or with a cup of tea in the afternoon. This book takes a look at Daniel and Sarah, but other characters from the other two books have roles in the story too. Clint and H
Marybeth
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is book three in the Holiday House series. You could read this book on its own, but it would be better if you have read the first two books in the series. You will definitely enjoy the series more.

We start off with Daniel and Sarah and Clint and Holly looking forward to their weddings. Clint and Holly are getting married over the Fourth of July. They have a casual but fun wedding planned. When it comes off so well, Daniel and Sarah decide to do the same for their Labor Day wedding. Of cour
Lori
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Clint and Holly are getting married. This will make the Calloways and Rudolphs one big spanking family. This is the 3rd installment in the series and you get spankings from several couples. You also get the wedding of Daniel and Sarah who can't believe that Daniel could really wind up her husband. A good read with some twists and turns. Spanking romance.

Barbara
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The third story in the Holiday House series this is a series that should be read in order.Two weddings take place in this story Clint Calloway/Holly Rudolph happen over the fourth of July holidays and Daniel Rudolph/Sarah Calloway over the Labor Day weekend and both happen at the holiday house where they met.I enjoyed reading. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Brenda Moser
Jul 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the third book in the Holiday House series and brings Sarah and Daniel's story as well as the wedding between Holly and Clint and the rest of the family. It's another well written clean romance with well described characters and interesting story. The author brings twists and turns,moves quickly and smoothly and is another entertaining story and I enjoyed reading.

Penny Ellgass
Jul 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
A lot of family dynamics, in the story of 2 intertwined families. The love between the couplesame is strong, and the men are definitely in charge of the relationships and domestic disipline is their way. The women could be stronger.
I enjoyed the story but could have used something more.

Kristi
Jul 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book will captivate you from the first sentence. A wonderful story line, great characters, and just enough twists and turns to grab your attention. This is book 3 in the series and can be read as a stand alone book.

Tami
Jul 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Convincing Sara is the third book of the Holiday House series. The story can be enjoyed as a stand-alone read. There are several couples and all the women get disciplined by their men. Apart from some kisses there are no steamy parts. I loved reading about the couples' vacation at Holiday House.
Pat
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
The good storyline and the well rounded characters made this book a very enjoyable and entertaining read! I look forward to reading more from this author!
Toni Techau