Start by marking “The Glow of the Dragon's Heart (Harem of Fire, #0.5)” as Want to Read:
The Glow of the Dragon's Heart (Harem of Fire, #0.5)

The Glow of the Dragon's Heart

(Harem of Fire #0.5)

Who knew dragons could be so… hot?

I grew up as a trash bag kid. I don’t want to even try counting how many foster homes I’ve lived in, since I was orphaned at the age of five!

When some long-lost relatives take me in during my last year in the system, I’m careful to remain on my best behavior. Finding family and living happily ever after has always been a secret fantasy, so g

Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 152 pages
Published July 1st 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Glow of the Dragon's Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Glow of the Dragon's Heart

Start your review of The Glow of the Dragon's Heart (Harem of Fire, #0.5)
Coco.V
Jul 18, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (7/18/2019)! 🎁
Michelle Fritz PA
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an entertaining and intriguing introduction to this world. This is the first that I've read from this author! I really loved the character development and world building, the history was very well thought out and detailed. I love the dynamic to the dragon and a keeper. I can't wait to dive further into this world and watch the nephews meet our girl. I can just imagine the fireworks to come!
Edith Torres
Aug 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Niiiiice!

I found this to be a wonderful introduction to a new series. It shows that there is definitely more to come. The glimpse into Favor's origin makes it easier to connect to the young character and learn about Keepers as well as the author's version of dragons.
Ashley Martinez (ilovebooksandstuffblog)
The Glow of the Dragon’s Heart

Honestly I’m not sure how I really feel about this story. I couldn’t really connect with the characters so it was a little hard to get into. The concept was interesting but not sure if I’ll continue on with the series.
Andrea Green
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great introduction to a new series, MC seems very young for a RH though so I am assuming this will change going forward. Overall a good storey with a promising start to hopefully something great.
Jessica Robbins
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Okay I am totally hooked now and this was only the prequel novella!! Hart has created one interesting world here that has dragons that stay hidden which our main character finds out quite by accident when she moves in with some distant relatives. The secrets just keep coming from there with the best one at the very very end. Now I have to read book one!! A fantastically written new world that will quickly draw you in!! I totally loved it so I give it 5/5 stars.
Missy Brown
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Glow of the Dragon's Heart is a prequel to the Harem of Fire series. I am really going to enjoy this series.
First of all the female lead is Favor. We discover that she was in an accident when she was younger. She lost her parents. But this was no ordinary accident. Something caused it, something her young mind could not comprehend. years later after bouncing from foster homes, she is finally placed with family before her 18th birthday. There she meets her aunt and Uncle Max and Aunt Sh
Kelly Wherritt
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Need a Favor...

Favor is introduced to dragons at an early age of five. The bad thing is the one she saw destroyed her life as she knew it. Finally at the age of 17, her Uncle Max and Aunt Shirley, remove her from the foster care system. Favor is under the impression dragons are just the horrors of nightmares. Until Uncle Max informs her otherwise.

Uncle Max has five nephews who used to work with him. Until they go work for the competition.

David's background and the key players are introduced i
Hsu Lee
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest!
This was a great book !
This book is a prequel.
We are introduced to Favor.
She was orphaned very young.
She grew up in foster homes.
When she was finally placed with some relatives, it is when her adventure really begins.
She is introduced to a new world beyond her imagination.
Loved the characters + the storytelling !
It has all the ingredients that you need fo
Cathy Pardue
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Interesting storyline

Can't wait to get started on video ok one. I liked the LC and her aunt and uncle. Can't wait to see what is in store with the nephews and her uncle Max. Glad to have had this backstory before getting started on the series.
Favor is the LC. She was in a car accident when she was five, where her parents were killed by a dragon. Raised on foster care until age seventeen. Then her aunt found out she survived and brought her to move with them. Her uncle is a dragon and her dad ha
Richelle Zirkle
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful introduction to Willa’s Harem of Fire series! Favor has a tragic past. Her story is best understood through her recurring nightmares. When the extended family she’s never met show up just before she will age out of the foster care system, she will discover there’s a reason she’s been “hidden” there for so long. The creature she thought she imagined? Turns out it was a dragon and it was very much real. She knows things and feels things... Could she have a destiny of her own to fulfill?
Kaye
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ONE WILD TWISTING TREAT!!!
Holy Crap! This is one exciting, capitavting, pulse racing, heart pounding, smooth flowing, page turning delight that keeps you riveted on a razors edge. Struggling through all the trials and tribulations, twists and turns, along with a few vexing circumstances and surprising events make for one thrilling experience. The characters and scenes are written with such realism it's easy to get drawn into this incredibe work of art. Fantastic job Willa, thanks for shari
Lexee Toste
Jul 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great start

This was a great little intro into the characters and the series. We get to meet Favor and see some of her last which I'm sure will explain things and reactions in the rest of the series. I really enjoyed getting to know her Aunt and Uncle as well. This is a short story but it is not super short and you get a decent amount of information. I rely enjoyed it and am looking forward to the rest of the series.
Mello ❣ Illium ✮Harry✮ ☀Myrnin☀ Torin Ichimaru
Nice Intro

I like that this prequel starts with Favor learning the truth about the world that she lives in. I love when she gets all worked up on Max's behalf. It's awful what happened to her parents, but I'm glad she has Shirley and Max now. I'm looking forward to her future interactions with Max's nephews. Also, I love that her name is Favor.
I. Vélez
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Instant Fan!

This prequel short to Miss Hart's reverse harem is the perfect intro to the series. It gives you a glimpse into Favor's chilhood trauma and resolves the mystery around it. I really loved the characters and the glimpse of the draconic social life. Can't wait to be able to read the series!
Meagan
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great prequel novella

I loved this prequel novella. I fell into the storyline immediately, becoming fully invested with the FMC Favor. I’ve already downloaded the first book in this series and can’t wait to find out more about her and the delicious dragon shifters she comes across. This was my first experience with Hart’s work, but it definitely won’t be my last.
Jenn
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Origin story

Good short book explaining Favor’s background and how she came to learn about dragons, why her parents died and who the 5 sexy dragons are that her uncle hates. The ne t book should be interesting!!
Tiffany Abbott
Interesting start

I liked this book and found it an interesting start to what I hope will be a very good series. It's certainly different from a lot of other dragon shifter books I've read.
Rena
Aug 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
An intriguing start into the series. While the writing was good and I liked the heroine, the novella didn't suck me in completely. I don't have the feeling that I NEED to know how the story continues, so I might get the next book at some point.
Robin Malek
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Uh, wow.... Dragons!

Oh, you are going to enjoy this one. It's a prequel so not too long and just when it starts to get good..... The End. 😭
I could use some more but that's what the next book is for.
Rebecca Stigers
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dragon's Keeper

Interesting take on the dragon's and those that protect them. Favor (a strange name for a young woman) is strong and has gone through the system before family finally takes her but in. She finds Uncle Max is more than what she thought! Good way to new book.
Natalie panda eyes
Jul 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Okay I’m interested. Looks like it’s five dragon private investigators. Covers Favor’s past and how she’s taken out of foster care to be with her relatives. The family rift is interesting and She’s a strong MC, so looking forward to this one.
Gwen E
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Strong beginning

Nice background and solid start. Good world building. Solid introduction of characters and premise. Strong foundation for storyline and character growth. Will be reading next book.
Lory
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable and entertaining read

Enjoyable and entertaining read and a great start for a new series. From what I read from this prequel I already feel like this is going to be a amazing series. So looking forward to seeing what else is in store for this series.
Sydney Hopke
Jul 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wow! Dragons and mystery. What more can you want. I love how you start to know the characters and I can't wait to find out more. The story is short but so full that when you reach the end all you want is more! Can't wait for the next book!
Linda Levine
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Looking Forward to the Series

I enjoined this introduction to the characters. I am really looking forward to reading more.

Favor really is a strong, fun heroine. I can’t wait to see the sparks flying when they all really meet.
Samantha
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great quirky to wet your interest

This is a prequel that’s pretty long for a novella. It gives a glimpse of a female lead you just know you are going to love.
Jackie
Sep 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was definitely to pull a reader into the series. I had book 1 ready to start, and saw the author had mentioned this little prequel, so grabbed it & read it first. I'm glad I did, it helped some of the background for book 1. I think a reader could get by without reading this, but I thought it was a help. It definitely made me want to jump into book 1 right away.
Jana Booker
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great introduction

I really enjoyed this book. It was a short introduction to the characters in the upcoming series. It is enjoyable and heartwarming
cadine knowles
Sep 30, 2019 rated it liked it
Read it

An okay read. A pleasant way to pass a few hours, hopefully it gets better, wishes do sometimes come true
Just like everyone else in the world (except politicians and the entire Kardashian family), Willa Hart hates talking about herself. Seriously, what's she supposed to say? That she's the most talented author in the world? That Liam Hemsworth, Zac Efron and Michael B. Jordan are knocking down her door for the honor of starring in the big-screen adaptation of her latest romance novel? That readers ge ...more

Harem of Fire (5 books)
  • The Spark of the Dragon's Heart (Harem of Fire, #1)
  • The Heat of the Dragon's Heart (Harem of Fire, #2)
  • The Flame of the Dragon's Heart (Harem of Fire, #3)
  • The Fire of the Dragon's Heart (Harem of Fire, #4)
  • The Blaze of the Dragon's Heart (Harem of Fire, #5)