Start by marking “Superfans: The Easy Way to Stand Out, Grow Your Tribe, And Build a Successful Business” as Want to Read:

The magical moments that turn your followers into fans.

Customers, followers, subscribers.

It's easy to just look at the numbers. How many likes? How many purchases? How many email subscribers?

But as entrepreneurs, we have to remember that there are people behind all that data. People who are looking to us to be a leader, to give advice, and to care. They are looking for
ebook
Published August 13th 2019 by Get Smart Books

To ask other readers questions about Superfans, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Superfans

Start your review of Superfans: The Easy Way to Stand Out, Grow Your Tribe, And Build a Successful Business
Herve Tunga
Will rank some time after implementing the exercises.
Aurimas Mikalauskas
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audiobooks
Listened to an audiobook narrated by Pat himself – great performance and the book itself definitely delivers. Plus Pat is certainly the best person to write about the subject of Superfans, given that for the large parts it's how he has built his following. I've taken a lot of notes (I got e-book as well, so I used that later) on how I am going to implement this in my organization. Working on it now!
Tom Schroeder
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Heart and Soul of the Most Admired Enterprises

Having superfans means you and your enterprise are loved and trusted by others. Superfans are those people who love and buy much of what you create because it resonates deeply and meaningfully with them. This type of customer is what the most admired companies and brands in the world desire, develop and cultivate. Superfans help create stability, security, and market position for enterprises. But how do the most successful businesses do it? Even
Scott Wozniak
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've read a lot of book about customer service and building a fan base. I'm even writing a book that includes some of those ideas right now! So I was prepared for this to be another very similar book, where I might get one or two new nuggets. Instead I was delighted to find a book full of fresh ideas, honest struggles, and creative tactics.

Ideas included how to create special experiences for your most passionate customers, without making the others feel left out, using video messages to cut
David Hooper
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
His best book. Pat has done a great job of building a loyal audience for himself and, in this book, he explains the behind-the-scenes process and psychology of how you can do it. It's a quick read and each chapter has action steps at the end, so you can put the information into action to build your own audience.
Gary L Rau
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Pat Flynn continues to give more than he gets.

The book talks about, illustrates with stories and walks through the "fan pyramid" to help you make the fans that will build your business. It comes complete with practical exercises to put the concepts of each chapter into practice.

Highly recommended for anyone who is serious about building a business - offline or on.
Darryl Burling
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great tips and ideas to build a business on

If you’re looking for a book that is customer centric, but also helps build a business, this is it. Pat Flynn has years of experience building online businesses and has a great core ethic: Serve first. This book takes this ethic and wraps it up so that we can see the connection between serving and growing a business.
Sinead
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m not one of Pat’s super fans as I’ve never bought any of his courses but I do listen to his podcasts and read his books. I think this is a great book for those solopreneurs that want to create a community around what they do. It has really helpful and actionable advice.
Karen Briscoe
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Pat Flynn hits it out of the park again - SUPERFANS is the way to stand out and grow a tribe! Truly inspiration and insights that transform business and live! Karen Briscoe, author and podcast host 5 Minute Success
Joe
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lots of fantastic actionable advice and an easy read. I read most of it over the course of my daughter’s longer than usually nap.
Marcin Łukiańczyk
It’s ok but no game changer

For me it was no game changer but many of you sholud read this book. I buy this book not for book but to thanks Pat for his free work he is gaving us.

Kelly Deriemaeker
Aug 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Team Flynn for the win. <3 #boeiend
Jen
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been an avid listener of Pat's podcast for years and I love how transparent and helpful he is. This book in my mind is up there with Atomic Habits in that I want to dog ear pages and take lots of notes. Pat provides us with his story on how his methods have worked for him and then provides us with steps on how we can implement this ourselves.

I recommend this book for budding entrepreneurs, direct marketers and influencers.

Thanks Pat for yet another great resource!
Seth Davis
Nov 03, 2019
Rick
Nov 05, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Superfans by Pat Flynn assigned to wrong author 3 12 Aug 13, 2019 11:39AM

• Indistractable: How to Control Your Attention and Choose Your Life
  • Free to Focus: A Total Productivity System to Achieve More by Doing Less
  • Company of One: Why Staying Small Is the Next Big Thing for Business
  • Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen
  • Let Go: Expanded Edition: How to Transform Moments of Panic into a Life of Profits and Purpose
  • Choose: The Single Most Important Decision Before Starting Your Business
  • Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy Social World
  • The 12 Week Year
  • Profit First: A Simple System To Transform Any Business From A Cash-Eating Monster To A Money-Making Machine
  • One Million Followers: How I Built a Massive Social Following in 30 Days
  • Take Off Your Pants! Outline Your Books for Faster, Better Writing
  • Break Through the Noise: The Nine Rules to Capture Global Attention
  • The 1-Page Marketing Plan: Get New Customers, Make More Money, And Stand out From The Crowd
  • Talking to Strangers: What We Should Know about the People We Don't Know
  • All Marketers Are Liars: The Power of Telling Authentic Stories in a Low-Trust World
  • Everybody Writes: Your Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content
  • Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones
I’m Pat Flynn, a regular thirty-three-year-old guy from San Diego, California who makes a living on the Internet. I haven’t won the lottery, and I don’t drive a fancy car. What I do have is a beautiful wife, two amazing children, a loving family, awesome friends, and a line of work that allows me to spend most of my time with them. I consider myself the luckiest person on earth. Here’s why.

I lost
“In the search bar within the group, usually located in the sidebar, type in the following phrases to help you find the goods. Make sure to include quotation marks to get exact matches: “why is it” “when can I” “what are the” “what is the” “how come I” “need help” “please help” “I need” “help with” 0 likes