Start by marking “Her Declaration of Independence (The Fireworks Series)” as Want to Read:
Her Declaration of Independence (The Fireworks Series)

Her Declaration of Independence

(Fireworks)

Betsy Madison just got broken up with and is looking to make a fresh declaration of her own independence. Studly firefighter Jamie Banner is looking for a change of pace in Milltown. When they meet, fireworks are guaranteed.

The Fourth of July is my absolutely least favorite thing. An entire day dedicated to thundering explosions and crazy-making lights that drive my clie
Published July 1st 2019 by She of the Wild

To ask other readers questions about Her Declaration of Independence, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Declaration of Independence

Lara
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love is Around the Corner

Betsy and Jamie meet when her charge Wolfie gets away and knocks over Jamie's friend. From that first look they both knew the chemistry between them is something worth exploring.
Don't miss as these two find out that love is just around the corner.
Susanne Scott
Jul 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this quick insta love read. I’m loving all these sexy men that live in Milltown .
I loved how Jaime had that instant reaction to Betsy and Wolfie is a great matchmaker.
Betsys story is heartbreaking but her true love was just waiting for her in the park.
Amy
Jul 17, 2019 rated it liked it
Betsy has her own business and her own home, kicks her cheating boyfriend out, meets Jamie, falls insta-in-love, invites him back to her place, has sex, and then... epilogue HEA.

Jamie is a firefighter who has moved from the big city to Milltown. He likes the ladies, but doesn’t appear to be a manwhore. He has been in a general malaise but it’s not specified why. He meets Betsy, is instantly ga-ga, goes home with her, has sex, epilogue, the end.

Not much back story on them. Not much of anything, i
Ellen Shannon
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a quick but great story. I loved this series. I love reading anything by the Flirt Club authors. It was perfect for an afternoon read.

Betsy thought things were going great until she catches her boyfriend of seven years with another woman. She runs a pet care business. She meets Jamie when one of her charges runs after a something. He stops the dog and falls for her. Jamie is a firefighter who is intensely attractive to her. She is attractive to him as well. Will they discover how perfec
Rachael Bromley
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great insta love story.

A great read from a new author to me. Again this is set in Milltown around the 4th of July. Betsy is the town's pet care service but is still dealing from a broken heart when she found her ex in bed with another woman. Well she was until until her eyes met our hero, Jamie. With a change of pace for our firefighter and Betsy wanting something more skill there be a match made in heaven or will it crash and burn???? A great set of characters and a great story
JudyAnnLovesBooks
Jul 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
A quick holiday read by Poppy Parkes and the third book in the Fireworks Series that I’ve read. As with all books in this series it’s hunky men falling hard for the woman of their dreams. Jamie & Betsy are hooked on each other and their chemistry, like fireworks, is explosive . This is an enjoyable quick and smutty read - just what you need when it’s time for a mid summer break.

Beth C.
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a sweet holiday book!

Absolutely wonderful! Everything about this story was just lovely! The characters were so likable and were perfect for each other. Love at first sight and fireworks in the bedroom! Loved it!
Michelle Vandal
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I declare this a good story 😉

Sweet, romantic with lots of emotional imagery. Betsy and Jamie are just what the other needs. The instant connection and bond are this romance lovers dream.
Lisbeth
Jul 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Jenny
Jul 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Her Decoration of Independence

I really enjoyed this quick little read. Instalove. Marriage. Baby. And a big fluffy dog!! no drama. Just the way love should be.
Yvonne Nelson
Jul 04, 2019 rated it liked it

Enjoyable story but struggled at times with the way this author writes. Betsy and jamie were cute but a bit too insta love for me.
Heidi
Jul 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the first book that I have read by the author its a super sweet romantic read with characters you will fall in love with.

The epilogue was awesome.

4 Out Of 5 Hearts From Cariad Books.
Kathy Coleman
Jul 14, 2019
Julie
Jul 06, 2019
Authors & Reviewers: Seeking romance ARC readers 1 13 Jul 02, 2019 11:35AM
Poppy Parkes is the author of sweet and hot love stories, including The Light Between Us and Finding Me and You. Poppy writes, paints, and dreams in Montana, where she raises her two sons. She is in love with luscious color, moon-gazing, and dancing wild. And coffee. And wine. And chocolate. You know how it is.

Visit www.poppyparkes.com for more sassy and scintillating tales.

Fireworks (9 books)
  • Her Captain's Deck (The Firework Series)
  • Her Firecracker (The Fireworks Series)
  • Her Hot Shot (The Fireworks Series)
  • Her Private Party
  • Her Roman Candle (The Fireworks Series)
  • Her Smokin' Firefighter
  • Her True Blue
  • Her Yankee Doodle Daddy (The Fireworks Series )