Start by marking “Never Let Me Forget (Summer of First Kisses #2)” as Want to Read:
Never Let Me Forget (Summer of First Kisses #2)

Never Let Me Forget

(Summer of First Kisses #2)

I want more than a kiss. I want forever.

Basically, I have a short, silly list of what I want in a guy:

Fascinating Smile Stormy Eyes Passionate Soul Sees the real me when no one else does.

Okay, maybe I've read too many romantic fantasies. But even though I have dozens of book boyfriends, I'm ready for a real one

My friends are determined to help me have my first kiss be

Published July 29th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Never Let Me Forget, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Never Let Me Forget

Mara
Aug 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sadie's friend Piper is determined to get her kissed by a guy before the end of summer, but Sadie wants more than just physical attraction and a summer fling; she wants a real, lasting love like her parents have. Sadie feels guys aren't interested in her because she's curvy, kind of nerdy, loves to read, and considers herself boring.

Like a lot of teenage girls (grown ups do it too), Sadie has a list of what she's looking for in her dream guy--a fascinating smile, stormy eyes, and a passionate so
Katie W
Sadie is like almost any bookworm--she lives vicariously through characters in books and has a lot of book boyfriends. When challenged to have her first kiss by summer's end, she decides to take it a step further and find love, and who better to help her than her good friend, Dante?

Friends-to-lovers is a favorite trope of mine because I love that the characters have a solid relationship to build on and the first realization that something more might be in the wings is so satisfying.

My heart went
victoria_tonks
Sep 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Nice, fluffy, forgettable (I am writing this review a few weeks after I finished it and I cannot say I remember much). But mostly nice and I like this author so I think I might read more of her books in the future if I am in need of some cheering up.
Pascale
Jul 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
A very cute, sweet, fun, clean YA read. It’s refreshing to read about a couple who isn’t “perfect”. They aren’t both gorgeous. In this story the guy is pretty much perfection but he still chooses the “chunky” girl and he thinks she’s beautiful.
This is a series so the same characters make appearances in each book and the challenge is always for the girls who have never been kissed to get to experience their first kiss. 💋 Light, fun, beachy reads.
Lorieah
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book brought so many old memories of high school, and sadly some that still continue for others. Sadie is a smart, funny, not-built-like-a-stick girl, and hanging out with a group of cute guys — none of which hit on her, while seemingly attracted to pretty much every OTHER girl — makes it hard for her to think she will ever be attractive to anyone. Throw in a challenge by the best friend to get a first kiss by the end of summer, mean girls when she gets a job where her friend, Dante works — ...more
Melissa Hayford
Jul 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
I'm a curvy girl and I could relate with Sadie so well. Poor Dante was really trying his best, but curvy girls are different and because of the mean girls out there they need a little more love and support. Luckily he doesn't give up. This has been a sweet series and I've enjoyed the girls getting their first kiss. Can't wait to see how it works out for Liv.
Nari
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this book. It started where the last one ended but can also be read as a stand alone. I like the dynamics of the friendship between this group of friends. I can wait to read Liv’s story.
Sonya Wasden
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a sweet, clean young adult book about a young woman, Sadie, who has self-esteem issues because she isn't skinny, but curvy. She can't see her own beauty and is surprised when others can. Dante is someone she has always wanted to notice her and love her for being her and not one of his arm candy girls. She wants her first kiss to be special and she wants it to be with Dante. But, she and Dante have been friends for years and what if that messes up everything? But then again, what if it c ...more
Tabitha
Aug 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sadie is a curvy girl with self esteem issues. Dante is part of her group of best friend's and is very popular with the ladies. He's usually great at talking to them and putting them at ease. Around Sadie, he's good at embarrassing them both. There's a scene at a friend's party that would've scarred me for life!
Really enjoying this series and can't wait for the next one!
Mandi Morgan
Aug 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cutesy

Cutesy and cliche, but perfect for a quick entertaining read. Throughly enjoyed and was so happy on the ending. Would have loved to see more of them as a couple. But it’s a nice story.
Melissa Newman
Sep 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
I felt like I could relate to Sadie and insecurities! I loved this character and Dante wasn’t bad either! Fun, clean romance!
Sami
Aug 17, 2019
kris katsikaris
Aug 22, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

Summer of First Kisses (3 books)
  • Before We Say Goodbye (Summer of First Kisses #1)
  • When Everything Changes (Summer of First Kisses #3)