Start by marking “All of Him: A Single Dad Collection” as Want to Read:

All of Him: A Single Dad Collection

A broken relationship.
A mother's death.
A mistake made.

Each of these men are struggling to put their lives back together. Whether it be from the loss of the woman who blessed them with their children or a decision made in the heat of passion that changed everything, all they know is they have to try — for their children and for themselves.

ebook
Expected publication: November 29th 2019 by Vixen Publishing

To ask other readers questions about All of Him, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All of Him

Start your review of All of Him: A Single Dad Collection
Lattes_n_literature
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg.. I loved Cleo! She’s definitely someone I can relate to on many levels. And then there’s Beau... holy moly.. Put them together and you have perfection

Only the Lies by Elle Thorpe is
Part of the Only You series
This was a quick but enjoyable read.
It was funny, sweet and sexy. With witty banter and characters you instantly fall in love with
There’s no drama no angst it’s just an all around fun read

I just adore Ms Thorpe’s writing. I know I will feel happy an
Melanie Helms
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved Shane's story which was The Baby Drop. It was so good! I remember meeting Shane in her Lover's Landing novella. So im super happy he got his book and happy ending even if it was just a novella! Tasha and Katrina were a hoot! Their friendship was great. And i really liked Josh and how he made Shane think about things before making any final decisions. ❤ Great book.
Kelly Wuyscik
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
I like Anita Maxwell, which is why I volunteered to read an ARC of this collection. What I didn't expect, was to enjoy all four stories as much as I did. They were sweet, fun, and the characters were infectious. To be honest, I wouldn't have picked some of these up on their own, but reading them as part of the collection, they just kind of flowed. No angst, no hatred, just stories that worm their way into your heart and make you feel warm and fuzzy. Definitely enjoyed this whole anthology way mo ...more
Vilma
Nov 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Four stories centered around sexy single dads. Who could ask for anything more.

I didn’t expect to enjoy the reverse harem story, Before Her, but the oldest of the brothers, William was sexy and brooding and it was a sweet read more than sexy.

The Baby Drop centered around...... a baby girl dropped on an unsuspecting fathers door, who then engaged his cute, artsy neighbor to help him out in a pinch..... this was such a great story.

Only The Lies, was a great stor
Louise  O
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All of Him is 4 novella stories all based around single Dad’s; Anita Maxwell, Kelsie Rae, Elle Thorpe and Paige Taylor have delivered a fantastic collection.

Each book is different in their own way, giving you hot sexy alpha males being Dad’s and doing a great job at it!

I personally enjoyed each and everyone of them 3 authors were new to me and I cannot wait to read more from all of them in the future.

Star Ratings; Plot: 5/5 Characters: 5/5 Heat: 5/5 Writing Style: 5/5 Overall: 5/5

Jessica
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
All four short novellas are pretty great! I wish they were longer then novella length. This could just be me though. I always feel like I am left wanting more.
From these authors, only Kelsie Rae was familiar to me. Anita’s story was my favorite! (It’s the first story.)
I recommend this one if you are okay with novella length stories and are into single parent stories.
Megan
Nov 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
An eccentric mix of stories, they were all unique and mixed well together. Each had strong characters and and a strong storyline. Some of the stories I wouldn’t have picked up by themselves, but was intrigued by them when I read them in the collection.
Tayra Sanders
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great story. I thought the story was very well written and flowed well. The story kept me glued to the pages to see how everything would turn out. I loved the characters and had this read in one sitting. I would highly recommend this read.
Lisa Lyle
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Omg what a fantastic mix of some truly great stories cant pick a favourite out of these think they all were really well written I enjoyed each story one. Definitely recommend these books
Rachel Osborne
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an arc for an honest review

Hunter by Lauren Dawes is amazing. This novella has all the feels and boy do I wish I could read more about Hunter and ava. This is my first taste of Laurens work and I'm now a huge fan. I now want to go back to the original series and start from book one to understand more of the characters and storyline inbedded in this novella. It was a beautiful story of second chance love and it was beautifully written. Loved what you created Lauren and what a world to
Neepa Shah-Chittur
Sep 12, 2019
Elle Thorpe
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Daniel Cade Quinn
is currently reading it
Joann
Brandi Cox
Oct 09, 2019
Lauren Dawes is an urban fantasy/paranormal romance writer and the author of the Half Blood Trilogy. You won’t find any friendly vampires in between the pages of her books; just blood, teeth and violence. When she’s not writing, she’s reading or teaching. She currently lives in Victoria, Australia with her husband and cat.
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/authorlaurend...