Start by marking “Eye of the Storm (Tiger's Eye Mystery #5)” as Want to Read:
Eye of the Storm (Tiger's Eye Mystery #5)

Eye of the Storm

(Tiger's Eye Mystery #5)

A monster hurricane, a long-lost father, the Irish mob, and a rogue vampire are all trying their darndest to smash Dead End, Florida into pieces -- and then another dead body shows up. What are a pawn shop owner and tiger shifter PI to do?

With Hurricane Elvis -- the "storm of the century" – bearing down on Dead End, Florida, Tess, Jack, and the gang have their hands full
Published September 27th 2019 by Holliday Publishing, LLC (first published September 21st 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Eye of the Storm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eye of the Storm

Start your review of Eye of the Storm (Tiger's Eye Mystery #5)
Sandee
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hilarious! The hurricane name is Elvis which provides fodder for many Elvis jokes. Some groaners and some made me laugh out loud. Tess and Jack's first date has arrived and romance is ramping up including a fantastic kiss just before the action begins. Of course. Lots of action, fun and humour. Now I can hardly wait to read about Christmas in Dead End.
Beth
Oct 01, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: kobo
Cute and quick but the mystery was a bit blatant. Still looking forward to the next.
Laura the Highland Hussy
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cp-beta-reader
I named the storm :)
It's a silly thing, but I'm really excited to have a tiny part of this book.

Hurricane Elvis has left the building? lol

I love this book and I have a small part in it as myself and I think this is quite possibly my favorite book ever LOL

it’s fun and I smiled a lot.

It’s got a cozy mystery meets UF vibe and the first book in the series is free right now.

Full review on Got Fiction
Crystal Pinson
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Stuck On Tess and Jack

This series is the best! If you love puns and quirky-ness galore, come join Tess and Jack and all their adventures in Dead End, FL. I can’t get enough. Hurricane Elvis brought so much laughter and I love Lou the big bad kitty in a normal-sized kitty body.
Donna
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Eye of the Storm: Tiger's Eye Mysteries by Alyssa Day is laugh out loud funny. With Elvis puns, a sexy red dress an interrupted date and bad guys that you want to return to sender this book will have you giggle-snorting and flipping pages.
Theresa
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just as Tess and Jack head out on their first official date, her pawn shop is broken into. That’s just the start of a horrible night. Vampires, silver crosses and mayoral campaigns, plus Hurricane Elvis is headed their way. As expected there are lots of Elvis puns, but they’re actually pretty good.

I know that Tigers eat a lot, but I think we’ve (the readers) figured that out and all the food references and BBQs every night can ease off allowing for more action. Both of the story line and Tess
Dallass
Over way too quickly

I do love this series. I find the characters to be quirky and very relatable, and the storylines fast paced and fun - but it was so short! (plus I’m not enamoured at having to pay AU$7.38 for a 138 pages ebook ).

I kept thinking that if the story had been fleshed out, with more emphasis on Ivan’s machinations, Carlos and Susan’s mysterious past, plus the scheming of Ratbottom (very aptly named), the mayoral race tensions, plus delving deeper into the rash of mysterious break
Adrienne Testa
Sep 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
you gotta love Tess, with her sarcasm, puns and off beat sense of humor. You can't help but laugh out loud, with Tess and Jack's banter. They are the perfect team to investigate, the break ins and property damage that is occurring around town. Especially when Aunt Ruby throws her hat into the political ring and runs for mayor. Its not easy for a small town to have big city crime spree but Tess finds the culprit when everyone's gets a letter stating their rates are going up.
Tiffany Ehrob
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutly love this series. I love all the characters from Dead End but my favorite has to be Jack and Tess. They Seriously need to get together SOON. The way Jack protects tess is sweet and you can see that he really cares for her. This series has been full of laughs,mystery and romance all in one. I love getting to read more from this series becasue i get more adventures with Jack and Tess. I can't wait for the next one!!!!
Joanne
So Good!

This was yet another wonderful, funny and exciting addition to The Tiger Eyes Mystery series. The author has a fabulous sense of humor. You will love all the puns. The story continues with a hurricane named Elvis, robberies, vampires, alligators and so much more. I loved it and can't wait for the next one.
Debbie
Oct 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good story

This story was an improvement from the last book in the series. The running joke throughput the story was ok- a little silly but it didn’t interfere with the plot. I’m not a fan of the instant solution to the mystery that reoccurs in these stories. It’s seems to be a quick way to end the story.
K
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great adventure in Dead End!

I am really enjoying this series, Tess & Jack are a great couple and their friends and family make their adventures even more fun. Watching Tess and Jack’s relationship develop is fun and the mysteries are interesting. Looking forward to the next book in the series.
Laurie Anderson
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Funny, quick with vampire enthrallment

Another weird and wonderful day in Dead End. How weird you ask? The priest diagnosed vampire enthrallment. That and all of the Elvis jokes make for just another day for Jack and Tess. I now have to wonder of they will ever get that date in?
BobaFett114
Awesome as always!!!

This book was really good! I love Tess, I love her southern snark that is followed up by her southern guilt. I love Jack, oh my! I didn't see the ending coming.
Pandora
Oct 06, 2019 rated it liked it
Just wish they were longer

My only complaint for this otherwise fun, fast read is that the story was actually stopped at 90% instead of ( at least, closer) to 100%. It definitely is a pet down when you are expecting more.
Shazza_d2002hotmail.Com
Fantastic

Another great instalment in this series. I love following tess, jack and the gang and all the craziness that surrounds them. Can’t wait for the next book to find out more !!
Amber Todd
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can't tell you how much that I enjoy this series! The humor and mystery is top notch. The characters are so warm and endearing. I seriously need Jack and Tess to get to the romance already as the suspense is killing me! I loved everything about this book.
Wanda binz
Fabulous

This is another fabulous book in this series and I am so glad it is going to last for a long time. I mean how good is this writer she is great and funny and funny. Thanks for all the writing that you do I’m n avid reader and love this series.
Rhonda Jones
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Fun

Loved this book. It had a great storyline, a lot of action, fast paced. And the book had a lot of humor. Laugh out loud fun. I really liked getting to know Carlos, the vampire.
Patty
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this series

I truly love this series! It has that Charlaine Harris “Sookie Stackhouse” vibe! Great characters and lots of fun! Love that sexy tiger!
Felicite Lilly
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love.

This series is phenomenal. The characters jump off the page and come to life. You need to start at the beginning, but you won't be sorry you did.
Lois Alston
Sep 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great story

Love Jack and Tess,. Such a really, really good story. Things people will do to get ahead. Love in the making but time will tell.
Sarah Justi
Oct 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love Jack and Tess! Still waiting for the first date can't wait. They are so funny and the hurricane pounds are hilarious
N
Fun read

I so enjoy this series of Jack and Tess! My only regret is that the book is not longer! I'm excited there will be more in this series!
Marty Tool
Oct 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fast, fun paced action with Jack and Tess. Full story, but want more of it with more details for a longer book. There's always a mystery for Tess and Jack to figure out, return of past characters and an announcement from Aunt Ruby, so lots of fun and laughs along the way.
Koneko
Sep 28, 2019
Melissa
sue carroll
Robin Morse
Nov 16, 2019
Sharon
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• The Vampire's Priceless Treasure (Nocturne Falls, #11)
  • Immortal Born (Argeneau #30)
  • Swamp Santa (Miss Fortune Mystery #16)
  • Peace, Blood, and Understanding (Half-Moon Hollow #7)
  • Only The Lost (Death Gate Grim Reapers Thriller, #3)
  • Sharpest Sting (Elemental Assassin, #18)
  • A FISTFUL OF DEMONS (HANNAH HICKOK WITCHY MYSTERY #2)
  • Oracles & Obituaries (An Avery Shaw Mystery Book 15)
  • Dark Matters (Class 5, #4)
  • Wildfire Sea Dragon (Fire & Rescue Shifters: Wildfire Crew, #3)
  • Witchin' Around The Clock (Wicked Witches Of The Midwest, #15)
  • The Golden Griffin's Baby (Shifter Dads #3)
  • The Accidental Unicorn (Accidentals #18)
  • The Guardian (The Soul Summoner #8)
  • A Sacred Magic (The Wild Hunt #9)
  • Archangel's War (Guild Hunter, #12)
  • Shattered Bonds (Jane Yellowrock, #13)
  • When a Lioness Hunts (A Lion's Pride, #8)
Alyssa Day is the pen name (and dark and tortured alter ego) of RITA award-winning author Alesia Holliday. She is a multiple finalist in the prestigious RITA awards for excellence in romance fiction and has won several awards for her novels.

ATLANTIS RISING was the first of Alyssa's Warriors of Poseidon novels for Berkley Publishing, and was featured on the cover of the March, 2007, issue of

Tiger's Eye Mystery (6 books)
  • Dead Eye (Tiger's Eye Mystery, #1)
  • Private Eye (Tiger's Eye Mystery, #2)
  • Evil Eye (Tiger's Eye Mystery, #3)
  • Eye of Danger (Tiger's Eye Mystery #4)
  • A Dead End Christmas (Tiger's Eye Mysteries)