Start by marking “Forget Me Not” as Want to Read:
Forget Me Not

Forget Me Not

What do you do when the love of your life forgets?
Not the good times.
Not the love.
Not the passion.

But the pain and heartbreak and betrayal.

He doesn’t remember that he broke my heart.
But I do.
He doesn’t remember the darkest parts of our marriage.
He doesn’t remember that six months ago, I said goodbye.

What do you do when the love of your life remembers your marriage but not
Published September 25th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Forget Me Not, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forget Me Not

Start your review of Forget Me Not
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
FORGET-ME-NOT

God this put me through the wringer and spat me out the other side..I felt everything Olivia and Bennet went through!! Such a heartfelt, emotional journey, of loss, and rediscovery.

The author did such a great job with this book, a book where I didn't end up taking sides, a book where I didn't like one character over the other, this just made me so unbearably sad. I could understand the fallout, the heartache not only one endured but both of them. Bennett did cheat on Olivia which I hated with
mel
Oct 02, 2019 rated it really liked it

aight folks, if you’re not in the mood for a not so safe read, then this book is not for you.

BUT if you’re curious and in the mood to read something that’s kinda hard to read, i definitely recommend this because it was great.

why?

because of the emotions !!!
i felt the guilt, the pain, the longing, EVERYTHING.

the premise is so interesting, i mean, the H forgetting the shit he did (memory loss from car accident) and his last memory was of them 2 years ago, whereas the h remembers
Miftahul
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
FINALLY FOUND A CHEATING BOOK...

description

My Instagram - Miftahul_mslovesreading
ARC WAS KINDLY PROVIDED IN EXCHANGE OF HONEST REVIEW

I love Olivia who is the heroine of this book! I love her! She is so strong minded that she didn't let her emotions control her. She made her cheating husband pay for what he did and I am satisfied.

This book is so raw and emotional, especially the fact that Bennet who is the husband looses his memory of two years where they get divorce but now he has to stay with Olivia in
GimmeAllTheWerdssss
No review as I scanned though it to see all the why’s

*he cheated because she was in depression and ignoring him due to multiple miscarriages
-Seriously?? She may have shut down and been depressed BUT that does not mean you find comfort in OW

*he sought solace in the OW additional times when he was drunk and lonely but he was soooooo in love with his wife and wanted her back
- Yeah....nothing shows you regret your cheating like continuing to hook up with said OW...and it’s probably NOT the best
Dilek VT
Sep 21, 2019 marked it as not-my-cuppa
Malene
Forget Me Not is a marriage in trouble and second chance romance. Two of my favorite tropes so I was very excited to jump in. If cheating is a trigger for you then this book is not for you.
Forget Me Not started out well. Filled with tension, hurt and pain. Add in memory loss to the equation and an ex-husband, Bennett who’s going to stay at his angry wife Olivia to recuperate and I was so in.
Sadly the pace of the story and all the sex became a huge factor in me enjoying this story. I felt
EscapeNBooks
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Forget Me Not is a standalone romance novel by Author Q. B. Tyler.

What would you do if your fantasy man showed up, fell in love with you when opening his eyes, and seemed perfect in every way? What if it wasn’t exactly the first time he’d seen you, and the last time he had broken you? Get ready for your heart to slowly squeeze and pulse with the alternating life and death that Forget Me Not brings.

“...living with regret is tough, Olivia. Trust me when I say that. It’s a pain that is so deep in
Nova  Brantley
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was ok
Heroine is too dumb for me. Girl move on. You don’t need him. If he seeks someone else over something both of you went thru. He will so do it again and again.
This is a trope that is so common with these miscarriages. The guy always cheats. Is this what happens in real life?
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book by QB and I came into it not really knowing what to expect. While the book contains a theme that I don’t typically or purposefully look for, I have to respect how Ms. Tyler approached it. While I know it won’t be for everyone, especially my safety gang friends, I’m glad I took the chance on it because it was a well written and thoughtful story.

The characters are flawed but dynamic. Huge mistakes were made and communication was lacking but at the end of the day love
Dee's Reading Zone
"Love and pain are like sunshine and rain." - Maze featuring Frankie Beverly

After reading "Forget Me Not" I'm left thinking of the song, 'Joy and Pain' holding a striking similarity to Bennett and Olivia's angsty, soul-stirring tale. They loved each other so much and I found myself really rooting for them as they try to resolve their issues after Bennett's terrible car accident forces them back under the same roof.

"Saying I love you doesn't just make everything better. It doesn't erase
BAK
Sep 26, 2019 rated it did not like it
Cheating! Why are there so many high rated reviews for cheating?!
London
Disgusting. Not interesting in reading about a wife forgiving her worthless piece of shit cheater husband.

To make matters even worse, he cheats on her because she was severely depressed after several miscarriages. There’s no redeeming this scumbag pig. Ever. What a pathetic doormat of a heroine.
Autumn Grey
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book by Q.B. Tyler, and all I can say is WOW. My mind is blown. The second I read the blurb of this story, I knew I had to read it.

What would you do if the man you're about to divorce forgets what happened to drive both of you to the point of no return, but remembers everything else? The love, the passion?
Bennett and Olivia were each other's forever and ever, until their marriage was put to test, bringing down the walls that bind them as a couple. We get a glimpse of the past
Ellie
Oct 17, 2019 rated it did not like it
Ana Laura
Veronica WordsAreMyDrinkOfChoice
CS
Sep 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Spoilers ahead-Do Not Read Further if you hate spoilers!
Bennett really loved Olivia and he was a bonehead. My heart bled for Olivia and how she suffered through his cheating. I was really liking Bennett and his devotion and passion for Olivia. Even knowing that he had cheated with Amanda, he didn’t remember doing the deed and I still had hope. But after finding out that he continued their relationship after Olivia left him, well that kind of broke my heart.
It was still a four star read because
Carmel Rhodes
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m going to preface this review by saying that I DO NOT LIKE ANGSTY BOOKS! I know there are a ton of people out there who love that uptick in heartbeat, that knot in the pit of your stomach, that achy feeling while reading. I am not her. SHE IS NOT ME.

When I heard QB was writing one of those kinds of books I sighed deeply, because I will read whatever she writes, but I wasn’t happy about it. Then I met Bennett and Olivia, and I understood it. I understood all of it, their love, their pain,
Maia
Ridiculous. Dumb. Read this at your own risk, meaning if you wanna torture yourself this weekend & fry some of your braincells.
Cassie Ashford
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an emotional roller coaster that you need to be ready for! Your heart will break right along with Bennett and Livi’s.

This is the second book I’ve read from this author and without a doubt they will stay in my mind for a while.
Rosie J.
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Real Romance Lovers
10 Stars

This is a new to me author.

This story was so good and goes on my all-time favorite books list. This story is about real-life and what happens when a marriage breaks down due to lack of communication.

What do you do when both parties in a marriage fail to live up to their wedding vows? The hero loves his wife, this is made very clear and I felt the love he had for her, and her for him. He is flawed and you will have a difficult time reconciling his love for his wife, versus his actions.
Kristina
He CHEATED and then CONTINUED to fuckaround with the OW while trying to get his WIFE back.

C'mon people, really???

Isn't it way past time adulterers are just forgiven for being the weak, selfish, narcissistic a'holes they are. I can't believe these dated mills&boon type stories are still being regurgitated in 2019. Where are all the talented authors who have a healthy respect for women and write women in LOVE stories that are strong, confident and don't settle for the f'cking CHEATER again.

Ilaria 81
Oct 03, 2019 rated it liked it
So far so good
I expected more …
Not bad but no WOW effect
Lukewarm enthusiasm
Kelly Russ
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just when I think QB’s writing can’t get any better she knocks another out of the ballpark! This book gutted me, gave me all the feels, and put me back together again. Bennett and Olivia are soul mates. Their story was so emotional and the love they have for eachother was off the charts. From the first page to the very last I found myself rooting for Bennett, and I was so happy to see him win back the love of his life in the end. You know sometimes when you read a book and you just know it’s ...more
Melissa Ryann
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
QB Tyler’s best work yet! I have read all of QB’s work, multiple times, and Forget Me Not is not only my absolute favorite of hers, but my favorite of the year.

Olivia and Bennett are 100% the most real couple I have read in a long time. Their relationship, marriage, and issues are raw and emotional; true to what a real life couple will go through.

I have never felt more connected with written characters as I did with Olivia. She’s strong, independent, and of course, emotional. Her thoughts and
Cheesecake
Kelsey Cheyenne
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Where do I even begin? Forget Me Not is full of equal parts angst and love. Bennett and Olivia never stop fighting for one another despite all the hurt they’ve caused each other. Their love is realistic and ugly at times.

I love books that delve into real life issues. I think it’s important to show how hard relationships can be at times and how people overcome the hardships. Books are both an escape and a learning experience in many ways and Tyler nailed both aspects in this story.

Tyler takes
Jennifer Hunt
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to win an ARC copy of this book in a giveaway. I have never read this author before but this book has me craving more books from her. I read this book in 2 days and i just couldn't put it down. The characters are awesome and i found myself being able to relate to Olivia, i fell in love w Bennett, the sex scenes are hot, and i absolutely loved the ending! My emotions we're all over the place and my heart broke for this couple. It makes u realize that sometimes u should take ...more
Danielle
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Not a safe book as it deals with a sensitive topic. (The hero cheats on the heroine.)
But I thought the subject was handled very well. The love between these two characters was everything! I would definitely recommend for those who love angst, heartbreak, and the road to redemption.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Perfect Storm
  • Cherry Bomb
  • Midnight Kiss
  • Where the Little Birds Go
  • Inhale, Exhale (Hollow Ridge, #1)
  • Becoming His Mistress
  • The Affair (The Relationship Quo Series, #5)
  • Where the Little Birds Are
  • Whatever It Takes
  • Rainstorm (The Perfect Storm #1)
  • Catch Me Twice
  • Forever and All the Afters
  • Hearts and Thorns (Magnolia Cove, #3)
  • The Betrayal
  • Heartless Hero (Crowne Point #1)
  • Selfless (A Carolina Coastal Novel, #1)
  • The Woman He Married (A Magic City Duo, # 1)
  • Conversion
Write. Wine. Work. Repeat. A look inside the mind of a not so ex-party girl’s escape from her crazy life. Hailing from the Nation's Capital, Q.B. Tyler, spends her days constructing her "happily ever afters" with a twist, featuring sassy heroines and the heroes that worship them. But most importantly the love story that develops despite inconvenient circumstances.

Newsletter Sign Up: