Start by marking “Hunter: Desert Hunter / Alien Hunter / Glactic Gladiator Christmas (Galactic Gladiators)” as Want to Read:
Hunter: Desert Hunter / Alien Hunter / Glactic Gladiator Christmas  (Galactic Gladiators)

Hunter: Desert Hunter / Alien Hunter / Glactic Gladiator Christmas

(Galactic Gladiators #11.2, 11.5, 11.75)

strong>From the dangerous desert sands to the deadly glitz of the city, the lawless desert planet of Carthago is filled with lethal hunters risking it all for the women who capture their hearts.

HUNTER contains two novellas and one short story all set in the Galactic Gladiators series.

Desert Hunter: Desert Hunter Bren will do whatever it takes to protect the smart, beau
Published June 30th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Hunter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hunter

Marta Cox
Jul 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: my-reviews
Stop ! This contains content you might already have read so please check as no one wants unhappy readers. That having been said welcome to my thoughts on yet another foray into the world that the Gladiators live in and the humans who have invaded their hearts and changed so much for the better.
Desert Hunter is a quick read that pits a stubborn woman against a very well meaning hero who really shouldn’t underestimate her. This couple have been circling around each other but it takes a huge dose o
Marlene
Jul 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Originally published at Reading Reality

Just like Rogue, one of the previous books in the Galactic Gladiators series, Hunter is really two books in one. Except that this time it’s more like two and a smidgen books in one.

The first novella included in Hunter is Desert Hunter, which was previously released in Pets in Space 3. As the Pets in Space anthologies tend to only be available for a limited time, now that the time is up Hunter is the only place to read Desert Hunter, a marvelous story about
Carey S.
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Three short stories in one volume:

Mersi was rescued by the Corsair caravan ten years earlier, and is now the owner’s right-hand ‘man.’ She’s handy with fixing things and she gets along with everyone. She’s had a crush on Bren Hahn, but he feels unworthy, because of who he is. He’s hiding a secret, and he’s afraid to tell her what it is, for fear that she will hate him.

As the caravan of travelers gets close to Kor Magna, they rescue a canine-like creature. This creature is hiding a note asking f
Nikki Brooks
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
DESERT HUNTER (Galactic Gladiators Series) By Anna Hackett

We've met Bren and Mersi before. They are the sergeants at arms for Corsair. There has long been a story simmering between these two. Who knew it would take a matted, dirty, walking carpet of a space-mutt to bring them together?

Mersi has been with Corsair on the desert caravan since he and Bren rescued her when she was no more than a teenager. She escaped being the slave of a warlord and found a true family. But her feelings towards Bren
Sherill
ENTERTAINING - SUSPENSE - ACTION - STEAMY ROMANCE

DISCLOSURE; Strictly on a volunteer basis, I reviewed a pre-release copy via the author.

These stories take you on a journey into an alien world far away from earth. Inside; gripping suspense, action, humor, bone-chilling danger, life-threatening incidents, fun moments, emotional moments, fiery passionate romance, dreamy powerful alpha males/strong females and happy conclusions.

Desert Hunter; Merci and Bren have known each other for years; saving h
Alex (HEABookNerd)
Series: Galactic Gladiators #12

Desert Hunter
Rating: 4 satrs - it was enjoyable

It was so much fun to be back in the world of the Galactic Gladiators! Mersi and Bren were introduced several books back and their chemistry was obvious from the start. However, Bren has a secret and he believes it makes him unworthy of love, especially love from someone as sweet and generous as Mersi. I'm a sucker for a hero that needs to be convinced of his worth and Mersi handled Bren so gently. Together these two a
Chera
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hunter is a collection of three stories set on the Galactic Gladiator planet of Carthago.

Desert Hunter focuses on two of the members of the Corsair Caravan, Bren and Mersi. Mersi was found by Corsair when she escaped slavery and was lost in the desert. Bren has watched Mersi for years been her best friend, Mersi wants something more. However Bren has an awful secret he refuses to share. Sand pirates attack a desert animal and Bren and Mersi rescue the canine and the real adventure begins.

Alien H
Jannie Cv
Triple the excitement!
* Desert Hunter
An excellent short story!
Mersi found safety with Corsair and Bren in Corsair’s desert caravan. I love this short story! It portrays what a strong young woman Mersi has become. She never backs down when someone needs rescue, nor does she let Bren’s secrets drive her away. This is a thrilling story with a very unusual pet that plays an important role in getting Bren and Mersi together.

* A Galactic Gladiators Christmas
What’s it like for our gladiators when Earth
Ashley

Desert Hunter (previously released in Pets In Space: Embrace the Passion): 5/5
I am so glad we got another glimpse of the gladiator universe. I miss this series. Mersi and Bren's story was a nice expansion on the desert caravan life. I really liked the "dog" too. He was an interesting alien pet and really full of surprises.

A Galactic Gladiator Christmas: 4/5
A very nice Christmas short about the gladiators,cyborgs, and caravan members and their reactions to Christmas. I love this world!

A
Karen
Shelves: top-ten-author
Gladiators and pirates

Books one and two of this KU library three book set were a re-read for me and I enjoyed them as much as I did the first time. Book one, Dessert Hunter, takes place in the Carthagian desert as a caravan travels toward the city, constantly on guard against pirates, and worse. Bren, second to caravan master Corsair, and Mersi, Jill of all trades, have to work together to find a little girl who sent her canine into the desert with a note with "Help" scribbled on it.
Book two is
Dora
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Three treats!
Desert Hunter
There was a strong attraction and intense emotions between Bren and Mersi, but what was holding them? Liked the mystery, the exciting fights and the strange four paws character. A hidden dark past, strong and powerful characters, darkness, secrets, action, suspense, evil, violence, romance and heated passion. Like a snack to introduce a new champion to the cause, Bren and Mersi story brought again the Galactic Gladiators heroes to investigate the possibility of other hu
Denise
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: love-it
Anna Hackett has put together three wonderful stories. I had already read the first story in this book " Desert Hunter "which was released in 2018 and is a very entertaining story with Mersi and Bren. The other two books" Galactic Gladiators Christmas" is a short sweet read and "Alien Hunter" is an action packed romance with Mina and Tannon's story. Mina works for the Dark Nebula Casino and her boss is Tannon Head of security. Mina has been experiencing a lot of headaches lately and she may not ...more
Christine
Shelves: kindle, anthologies, own
This contains two short stories and a little Christmas special.
Desert Hunter is a fast paced story that has humor, a lovable canine creature, action, suspense, and romance. Can two longtime friends finally acknowledge they want to be more? Well, of course they do, this is a romance after all.
Bonus Story is a wonderful holiday special to delight fans of the series.
Alien Hunter is the usual fast paced, action packed, romance filled story, but with a shocking twist.
I highly recommend this excitin
Robin
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great read by Anna Hackett. Hunter: A Scifi Alien Romance (Galactic Gladiators Book 12) contains three tales from the Galactic Gladiators series - one previously released in Embrace the Passion: Pets in Space 3 and one a free short story from the authors web site. If you were lucky enough to buy the first and read the second, there is a third offering that is brand new. The third novella takes place at the Dark Nebula and centers around Tannon Gi the head of security. As a group, they ar ...more
BobaFett114
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome set!

The first book was released a while ago in another anthology, so it's nice to have it here. Then the author included a short story about Christmas with the humans and gladiators. The last story is new. It is about Tannin and Mona and the Dark Nebula Casino. This story also introduces us to how the House Of Rone will save a new set of humans. Totally worth the read, well written with a lot of action and steam!!
Cailin
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hoooollllllllyyyyyyyy WOWZERS WOW!

Whats hotter than a summer day on Carthago? These stories!!! All three novellas gave us lovely peeks back into the lives of the Gladiators and their allies, but the last story sets the stage for the new House of Rone series coming soon! Action packed and full of burningly sweet love, this is a book you dont wanna miss if you are a fan of the Galactic Gladiators!
Carol L
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Introduction to New Series: House of Rone

I'm so excited with the third story, Alien Hunter. It starts a new series involving the House of Rone and missing human woman (only hinted at before). The story of Tannin and Mina opened the new series with a mystery woman and the head of security from the Dark Nebula Casino. I love how Anne Hackett weaves old characters with new ones. Now I just have to wait on another book in a new series!
Karen Fisher
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great read! Mina is softhearted, kind and generous. She is also a contradiction with her ability to she protect. The steamy scene on the couch... well it sure is hot! And the bomb disposal was enough to take you breath. Awesome read start to finish. I received an advanced copy of this book and freely leave this honest review.
Meleeta Morris
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well written with impeccable character flow in a incredible world.

Ms. Hackett always delivers in her books each one pulling their reader into another world filled with people you really want to know. I started reading and couldn't put it down until I had finished the whole thing.
Juanita E. Arp
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this book , it has a great storyline, it's filled with action and the chemistry and interaction between the characters is wonderful. I can't wait for more from this author. I received this book as a FREE ARC copy to read and I voluntarily this review.
CAROLE RIDDELL
Short but sweet

I love everything Anna writes and can't wait for the next series to start. The galactic gladiators are the best and a happy ending is always how they end their stories!
Cheri George
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Must read!

Once again Anna Hackett has written amazing stories! As usual I couldn’t put this book down! I love this amazing world this author created! I definitely recommend this book!
Liezel Jeans
Jul 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Bren & Mersi is a republish from an anthology but Tannon and Mina is hot off the press. Sizzling hot and action packed as I've come to expect with a couple of nice surprises! I've loved the gladiators series and so pleased that the next spin off is underway in the House of Rhone.
Ellen
Jul 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ku, 2019-r-c-goal
Three short stories. I read the first two already but I didn’t mind reading them again. The last one is a brand new and its a bridge to the new series, starting the house of Rone.
I really enjoy read Hacketts books, well worth checking out. They are on KU.
Tammy
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
These books were good. Desert Hunter was different. I was very surprised by the secrets that Bren had. Alien Hunter was also really good. It made me keep asking questions and kept me reading until the end so I could get the answers to those questions.
Ginger Holzscheiter-Fischer
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful

Great story. Loved the fact that she was human the whole time and he knew something was up with her. Definitely recommend.
Avril Haughey
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Just love Anna's story. Here she wraps up some loose ends, excellent! Looking forward to the new series.
Lisa
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent book. And it has three stories!
Aizzia
Jul 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, sci-fi, romance
Awesome little collection of Galactic Gladiator stories. Loved both Desert Hunter & Alien Hunter. The Christmas one was nice too.
Kristina
You ever notice how these series anyways have Christmas episodes, but no Eid, or Passover, or anything? Just wondering about that.
I’m Anna and I’m a USA Today bestselling author who’s passionate about action romance. I love stories that combine the thrill of falling in love with the excitement of action, danger and adventure. I write about people overcoming unbeatable odds and achieving seemingly impossible goals. I like to believe it’s possible for all of us to do the same.

My parents are to blame for my insatiable need to m

Galactic Gladiators (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Gladiator (Galactic Gladiators, #1)
  • Warrior (Galactic Gladiators, #2)
  • Hero (Galactic Gladiators, #3)
  • Protector (Galactic Gladiators, #4)
  • Champion (Galactic Gladiators, #5)
  • Barbarian (Galactic Gladiators, #6)
  • Beast (Galactic Gladiators, #7)
  • Rogue (Galactic Gladiators, #8)
  • Guardian (Galactic Gladiators, #9)
  • Cyborg (Galactic Gladiators, #10)