Start by marking “Bait (Winchester Academy #1)” as Want to Read:
Bait (Winchester Academy #1)

Bait

(Winchester Academy #1)

There’s bad, and inappropriate, and scandalous, and wrong.
And then there’s giving your virginity to your gorgeous and dominant high school government Professor, on his desk, five minutes after you turn eighteen.
Oh I’ve been a bad, bad girl…

Winchester Academy is home to a lot of things – the spoiled rich kids of the world’s elite, ivy-covered walls, typical high school dram
ebook
Published September 2nd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Bait, please sign up.
Misty They're up right now at payhip: https://payhip.com/b/ZvzR and Eden Books: https://edenbooks.org/product/bait-wi... ! If you need help getting them…moreThey're up right now at payhip: https://payhip.com/b/ZvzR and Eden Books: https://edenbooks.org/product/bait-wi... ! If you need help getting them from laptop to your kindle after you download, here's a super easy visual guide from the author’s website: http://www.madisonfayeromance.com/how...(less)

A.J. Andersen
⭐⭐⭐⭐.5

I feel like I've been waiting forever for a new Madison Faye book!
Bait was classic Madison Faye smutty goodness!
Darlene I read to many boooks
Kelly
Sep 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Short, sweet, safe and extremely steamy.

Loved the twist at the end.

4 big stars!

Would I read it again? Yes
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Madison Faye is finally back after a brief hiatus and holy smokes did she bring the heat and all the forbidden desire. Winchester Academy just got a whole lot hotter and way, way more naughtiest. Class is on session and this professor is ready to take EVERYTHING from her.

You'll swoon. You'll get heated. You'll be left squirming in your seat. I didn't put this book down for one unforgettable moment. If you like to take a bite of the sweet temptation then you cannot miss out on this one!

I
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
A UBER HOT AND STEAMY ROMANCE WITH PLENTY OF FEELS TO GO ALONG WITH THAT HOT HOT HEAT! Madison Faye does taboo romance RIIIIGHT! She gives you wonderful characters you can't help but to love and a story that makes you melt and need a VERY cold shower. A absolute TREAT!
Michelle
Sep 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book does not disappoint! This book was over the top hot! Their first time was absolutely filthy perfect!!! Anastasia had been planning for a while how she wanted to loose her Virginity. She was tempting professor Bard everyday for months.

The last four months before it. Back before, when even looking was forbidden, and touching would be a crime. At midnight, it won’t be a crime. At midnight, I’ll be legal.

All that dirty talk, all the raw dirty sex! Had me going! I was feeling it all! They
Harim (The Reader Blog)
Boi oh boi have I been waiting for this baby to drop in my inbox!

And it finally has..

And.. It.. Is.. Frigging.. EVERYTHING.

We are thrust into this world known as Winchester Academy which is basically a school for high society and that means it has ultra ahole students.. And that also means it has oh so fine ultra ultra teachers who know how to deal with these spoiled brats.

One of those fine ass teachers is.. Oliver Bard..

And his absolute favorite form of punishment is.. The midnight detenti
Brandy Roberts
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ok WOW Madison girl you know how to write a story that just steams up the pages were talking need a date with your favorite toy kinda read . This would be one from the many books that I've read by the author she just draws me into what is going on and just about everything else that goes on . If this is the first book you read by the author I am a hundred percent shore that you will have more of her stories in you kindle or bookshelf . This is just a HOT story that will have you devour the pages ...more
Crystal
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Super hott! I missed madison fayes books so muchh since the whole amazon thing went down and cant wait for more of her books that i will read from other places. Definitely recommend if you love her books.
Sandy Nikolas
Sep 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great story! Lots of twists and turns. There’s the usual sexy times, but also lots of storyline. Oliver and Ana do push the taboo boundaries. Can’t wait for the next one!
Michelle
Aug 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2019
Loved it and as always loved the twist at the end. Steamy, sexy and totally taboo! Exactly how I like it!
Paula  Phillips
I wanted to enjoy this book more than I did as I had been looking forward to it, but it lacked something for me. The book starts out as any smutty Madison Faye read with the older man/ younger woman storyline as we have our hunky Professor Oliver Bard and our student Anastasia Penworth. She is in late-night detention as usual, but tonight is a special night as she turns 18 at the stroke of midnight. She will also be legal to have sex with her hunky professor. Of course, you can guess what's goin ...more
Jenny Brightman Harris
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Anastasia Penworth and Oliver Bard. Anastasia is just minutes away from her 18th birthday and she knows exactly how she wants to spend it. See Anastasia attends a exclusive prep-school and Oliver is a professor there. He has a thing though if you get out of line you are put in his midnight detention. Since he has seniors in his class this is not a problem since they are allowed out
Sue
Sexually, go-get-em read…
In this story we have a young woman who is about to turn eighteen she is called Anastasia Penworth and she knows exactly what she wants for her birthday celebrations and nothing is going to get in her way.
Anastasia is a student at a private prep school and Oliver Bard is one of the professors there and she knows that any student caught acting out will be instantly put onto his mid night detention and so her plan falls into place.
As the only students allowed to attend the
Katie Kennedy
Sep 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
🔥 Thank you @madisonfayeromance and @ardentprosepr for sending me an ARC for an honest review! 🔥

Happy Labor Day, everyone!
Think it’s hot enough? 😅 Well buckle up, it’s about to get HOTTER!
I told ya’ll I’d bring you the steam didn’t l? Time for me to make good on that promise! So of course, it has to be Madison Faye! 🙌🏻 Again, she has delivered a steamy, sticky treat based on a classic sexual fantasy... that is, if you ever fantasized about being a student with a sexy professor 🙈

BAIT is the fir
Gsmitty
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you’re looking for a dirty quickie, you need look no further than Madison Faye’s latest release ‘Bait’ which will tick every single box, including some that you didn’t even know you had! I’ve missed her writing, and it is lovely to have her back!
The story is set at a high school, and is about Anastasia and Oliver, who happens to be her professor. It is steamy, filthy, flirty, feisty, delicious, devious, and so much more and I thoroughly enjoyed every single page of it! There’s drama, there’s
We like it big book blog

Heidi
Sep 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Omg I live for this book Honnneeeyyyy its Hawt as...... wow wow.

I have so missed the author's books and when this hot little number dropped into my kindle I was living through these characters.

Anastasia is a student at Winchester academy it's right before the clock strikes midnight and when she turns 18 everything will change.

Oliver Bard is a professor and one student he cannot get of his mind even though he knows he shouldn't.... But he cannot resist she is everything.

“All of me is lost around
Shawna McAlerney Kerr
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Anastasia is a student at a high society high school where all the rich kids go. Her difference is that she is lusting after her government teacher and is just biding her time until her turns 18. Oliver is a teacher at the high society school. He knows it's wrong but he's lusting after Anastasia and is not sure he can help himself after she turns 18.

After midnight on Anastasia's birthday, things heat up between the two and they find out they both have wanted each other more than they realized, p
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
WOWZA! Bait lives to its name and it is HOT! So steamy that I had to put my kindle down to cool down a few times over! I am telling you friends, it has been a long time since since I have read book with that much heat in it. The dominant and the seductress. You cannot help but see what will happen next. You also get something unexpected from these characters. You want to read something hot and yummy? Bait is it for you!

Elysian Fields
Shelves: arcs
Hot!! Oh yes this book will light you up! This is the first book in a new series from this author and a must read. If you are already a fan you know what your getting: fun plot, hot scenes, interesting characters and page turning dialogue.

I loved the heat, of course, but also the characters and their interactions. The way they held back made the hot scenes even hotter. I loved the academy aspect and look forward to more. The student/teacher trope is not really my thing, but well done in this sto
Melissa Verseman
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mmm, Mmm sooo sizzling hot it might melt your brain..........So this was a free a ARC copy from one of my all time favorite authors to read for . Because I know when reading one of her books that its going to be sooo hooot that I just wont want to put it down. I really love reading for this author again and so far I really love reading this series and can't wait for the next book to see what happens. So I'm sure alot of you out there had a crush a teacher at one time! So this young lady is turni ...more
Desiree M ~*~*~ LiveReadCollect
4.5 stars.

Holy hell, this was hot!

Most of this was sex, getting to sex, thinking about sex, etc.

Warning: The heroine is barely 18, by barely, I mean minutes before sex happens she was 17. So if that is too close for comfort, pass this by.

With Madison Faye not being on Amazon any more/at the moment, I've had to search out other carriers of her work. Decided to go with Eden Books because they carry/offer the unedited, full story that Apple, Barnes and Noble and others don't carry. And I want al
Jan
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Prof Oliver Bard is drool worthy and Anastasia has naughty plans. She has been a bad girl. Wishes do come true if you wish them hard enough and put out a little bait. I love how dirty Oliver talks. Oh My GOD, I would be wet too if I had a Professor that looked that good and talked that dirty. I would LOVE to be in Anastasia’s shoes right now. This book is HOT HOT HOT!!! I agree with Madison, that this is not for the faint of heart. This is so naughty. If you have issues with this kind of story t ...more
Vivian Chrisman
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The "Queen of Smut" is back!!! Over the last several months, I have suffered from withdrawals. This story couldn't have come at a better time. Long weeks and illness have made me grumpy. This story provided me with a much needed "hiatus" from reality and isn't that what stories are supposed to do? Anastasia may have been young but she knew her own mind and what she wanted....Oliver. It shouldn't matter that he's much older than her as long as they both want it. Right?!? Can't wait to return to W ...more
April Symes
Sep 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sexy Sassy Taboo Forbidden and Delicious Treat of a Novella Romance by Madison Faye. It's been a short while since Ms. Faye has had a book out but she comes back with a new series in a totally fabulous way! Teacher/Student romance... lots of steam and heat that flares between "Professor "Bard and Anastasia that had me needing lots of cold ice to cool me down. Loved the chemistry and the exciting twist at the end. Would have liked an epilogue to see what happens to these amazing characters. Overa ...more
Tessa
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bait is erotic and will leave you in a sexual high!

Student/teacher relationship (but all legal). Lots of steamy pages with a naughty girl and a sexy professor. These two have been waiting for the clock to strike midnight to act on their attraction and by the time midnight strikes, you are just as anxious as they are. The author takes you on a seductive ride with a couple that shouldn’t want each other but do. A couple you shouldn’t want to be together but root for all the way to the end. The dis
Cheryl
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bait by Madison Faye is a sizzling, scintillating story of Anastasia. She’s a student in Oliver’s U.S. Government course. She’s about to turn 18….and boy, oh boy…does she have plans for her birthday. Those plans involve Oliver and his midnight detention….which she makes sure she is getting. But, Oliver has LOTS of secrets!!!! Secrets that can change everything!!!!

Oh how I LOVE Madison Faye’s stories!!!! This one is super scorching and a little bit naughty. I LOVED it!!!!! So, glad to see her sto
Babel
Half the book is this insane hotness that never ends. Only to take a little breath into dating territory before plunging right back into dirty action again 😂

Yes, this is what it looks like, a filthy age-gap fantasy that plays with the taboo of professor and student in lust. The clock ticks to midnight, she's legal, and all hell breaks loose when these two just devour each other’s bodies for hours. Wow, I melted from the heat!

Actually, there’s some insta-love and surprising little plot twist at
Michelle Rodriguez
Sep 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’ve been looking for a hot steamy taboo book and this author has been in my TBR radar. I was happy to see she had Bait with Eden and after reading the blurb I one-clicked.

If you like teacher/student, older man younger woman then this will be your jam.

Oliver is hot and oh so dirty and Anatasia can’t wait until she turns 18. The eye fucking these two do together makes for some ultra explosive sexy times.

This book didn’t disappoint and I look forward to Ms. Faye bringing the rest of her steamy
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
#1 bestselling contemporary romance author Madison Faye is the dirty alter ego of the very wholesome, very normal suburban housewife behind the stories. While she might be a wife, mom, and PTA organizer on the outside, there’s nothing but hot, steamy, and raunchy fantasies brewing right beneath the surface!

Tired of keeping them hidden inside or only having them come out in the bedroom, they’re all

Winchester Academy (2 books)
  • Brat (Winchester Academy #2)