Start by marking “The Ringing Cedars of Russia (The Ringing Cedars, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Ringing Cedars of Russia (The Ringing Cedars, #2)

The Ringing Cedars of Russia (The Ringing Cedars of Russia #2)

4.1  ·  Rating details ·  564 Ratings  ·  33 Reviews
"THE RINGING CEDARS OF RUSSIA", the second book of the Ringing Cedars Series, in addition to providing a fascinating behind-the-scenes look at the story of how "Anastasia" came to be published, offers a deeper exploration of the universal concepts so dramatically revealed in Book 1. It takes the reader on an adventure through the vast expanses of space, time and spirit fro ...more
Published January 1st 1997 by Ringing Cedars Press

To ask other readers questions about The Ringing Cedars of Russia, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Ringing Cedars of Russia

Chad Carson
May 29, 2011 rated it it was amazing
The second book by Vladimir Megré, 'The Ringing Cedar Series' kept the flow gracefully connected to 'Anastasia' in the first series. I love how this literature manifests and intermingles in so many other facets of my personal life. It's like 'The Never Ending Story', where the reader becomes totally enmeshed in the story and can often become an active character within the same story. (Well, in truth we can ;)

Right NOW, on this sacred Earth, many are reconnecting with ancient wisdoms, and this
Bruce
Mar 27, 2009 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: spirituality
One star means I did not finish this book. I found it to be less of a light and refreshing tasty confection than the first. It was instead jumbled, rambling, egotistical, without a unifying principle. When it got to the catastrophe stuff I gave up.
Nicola Harkins
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
brilliant sequel to the first book
Guy Allen
Dec 28, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I managed to make my way through the entire text with some difficulty. I would assign 'Anastasia' to the fantasy genre. This is obviously a translation from the original language, and as such, has some unique word associations. The premise of a young woman of the Russian taiga having world-changing powers is a bit off the wall. This is indicated as one of a series of like manuscripts. I think I'll pass on reading any more.
Marysia
May 24, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ok. so this series is worth reading even though the writting is pretty bad. The story, however, is fascinating and makes you wonder if it is factual or not. Regardless, it bring magic and beauty and spirit into ordinary reality. It offers amazing new ways to live on this planet as it tells the story of an exceptional woman who lives in Siberia. She has been called a Buddha and these books can be viewed as her teachings. If you are an earth lover, you will find these books to be sacred.
Anna
Oct 29, 2014 rated it liked it
While the first book of the series ('Anastasia') was mind-opening and impossible to put down, the second one was not. Some chapters seemed a bit random and slightly boring. However, the message was still strong and worth reading.
Nicole Garton
Enlightening read - I'm ready for Book 3!

I would recommend this book to anyone, period. Especially those who feel a deep connection to nature, or would like to deepen it for themselves, and those who have faith in the power of love and the human spirit.
Denise Bruso
THis is the first time I have EVER followed a series of books...I am learning so very much and am in awe of Anastsia's wisdom.
Susann
Feb 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
honestly, I was close to leave it all behind. Compared to the first book this was really dry and I even had to read parts twice. But, since I know the next books will be better I made me read it in order to not miss anything when I continue.
Martina
Nov 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The second book of the "Anastasia", "The Ringing Cedar" series. I've learned so much from these books, especially how easy it could be to change our planet to a peaceful planet, to create the paradise for us, for our children and grand-children. These books have made me understand what is going on our planet. This books are life changing.
I'm reading the 10th. book right now and I can just recommend all this books to anyone. These books are worth to read.
Missy
Jan 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
An excellent book that left me feeling encouraged. It's so refreshing to read a book which explores the idea of returning to a loving, wholesome way of living, in all aspects of life. Respect for creation, respect for feelings, respect for a collective society. Compassion and love for all. If you're interested in exploring a natural way of being, check out this series.
Karen
Aug 02, 2011 rated it it was ok
I really enjoyed the first book, but this one isn't that great. It is a lot about the author, which I think is the least interesting parts of the series. He doesn't visit Anastasia again, and there is very little new information.
Lindsey
This one was such a snoozer compared to the first book. Most of it is boring details about the author's life after his first visit with Anastasia. A couple parts were interesting - like when he met the homeless ex-KGB officer (sad story). About 25% of this book was worth reading.
Swhe641200
These books have a lot of truth in regards to how we should be taking care of the earth. This books talks a lot about the Ringing Cedars trees and the importance of keeping our plants, air, water clean and healthy. These books want you to try hards to take care of your own space and land.
Bill Blocksom
Dec 09, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The story of Anastasia and how Vladimir spreads her message continues. The presentation of a unique viewpoint of our connection to the natural world and universe continues...to be continued in book 3. :)
Lyly
May 09, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I did not enjoy this book. The first book had me thinking that plants & animals could really benefit each other. This book just kept getting so unbelievable that I considered it more of a fiction novel.
Jasmina Atanassova
Love it. Can't wait to see what happens next.
KimberLeigh
Nov 18, 2011 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Going to give Book 2 a try. It has a higher rating, and the sheer bizareness of the first book has left me wanting.
Jo
Apr 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful. Just as good as the first. I can't wait to read the next one.
Joyce
Jun 12, 2010 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Strange, some interesting ideas.
Jo
Mar 19, 2013 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. It made me feel hopeful about the future. I wish there was less of the process of how the first book was made and more talks from Anastasia.
Rebecca
Apr 24, 2012 rated it really liked it
Would need to see if some of her concepts are true.
Shamana  Ali
Even though I have not been terribly impressed with the writing, these books always have an ah-ha moment that merits further reading.
Michelle
freaking amazing!!!!!!!!!!!
Masha Ivanova
May 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is life changing. very positive and fun.plus wakes you up.all collection is a must in my home library.
Arianna
Book 2 of the series by Vladimir Megre
François Lamontagne
Jan 07, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: spirituality
Probably the weakest chapter of the serie but a good read anyway.
Dave
Feb 23, 2010 rated it liked it
Continued lessons in Anastasia's channeling through Vladamir.
Ernesto
Oct 22, 2012
  • Amazing Grace: The Nine Principles of Living in Natural Magic
  • Bringers of the Dawn: Teachings from the Pleiadians
  • Cache Lake Country: Life in the North Woods
  • Energy Medicine: The Scientific Basis
  • The Raw Milk Revolution: Behind America's Emerging Battle Over Food Rights
  • The Ultimate Guide to Homesteading: An Encyclopedia of Independent Living
  • Survival Wisdom & Know How: Everything You Need to Know to Thrive in the Wilderness
  • The Enlightened Sex Manual: Sexual Skills for the Superior Lover
  • Life's Little Annoyances: True Tales of People Who Just Can't Take It Anymore
  • How to Survive Without a Salary: Learning How to Live the Conserver Lifestyle
  • Wisdom of the Peaceful Warrior: A Companion to the Book That Changes Lives
  • A Chicken in Every Yard: The Urban Farm Store's Guide to Chicken Keeping
  • Rewilding the World: Dispatches from the Conservation Revolution
  • The Sculptor in the Sky
  • Earthing: The Most Important Health Discovery Ever?
  • One-Woman Farm: The Seasons of Life Shared with Sheepdogs, Goats, Woodstoves, and a Feisty Fiddle
  • The Body Electric: Electromagnetism and the Foundation of Life
  • The Essene Gospel of Peace, Book 1
Vladimir Nikolaevich Megre (born 23 July, 1950 in Kuznichi village, Gorodnyansky District, Chernigov Region in Ukraine), the author of The Ringing Cedars of Russia book series, was a well-known entrepreneur. He spent most of his childhood with his grandmother Efrosinia Verkhusha, a village healer.
As a teenager Vladimir occasionally visited Father Feodorit, a priest of the Trinity-Sergiyev Monaster
More about Vladimir Megré

The Ringing Cedars of Russia (10 books)
  • Anastasia (The Ringing Cedars of Russia, #1)
  • The Dimension of Love (The Ringing Cedars of Russia, #3)
  • Co-Creation (The Ringing Cedars, #4)
  • Who Are We? (The Ringing Cedars of Russia, #5)
  • The Family Book (The Ringing Cedars of Russia, #6)
  • The Energy of Life (The Ringing Cedars of Russia, #7)
  • The New Civilization (The Ringing Cedars of Russia, #8.1)
  • The Rites of Love (The Ringing Cedars of Russia, #8.2)
  • Anasta (The Ringing Cedars of Russia, #10)

Fiction Deals

$7.49 $1.99
  • The Traveler's Gift: Seven Decisions that Determine Personal Success
  • The Little Giant of Aberdeen County
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Her Sister's Shoes (Sweeney Sisters #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • A Thousand Tomorrows (Cody Gunner, #1)
  • Shoeless Joe
  • Death in Venice
  • Blonde
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Ever After (Lost Love, #2)
  • Rescue
  • The Lords of Discipline
    $17.99 $1.99
  • The Sheltering Sky
  • Gena/Finn
    $13.99 $1.99
    $14.99 $3.99
  • Remember Tuesday Morning (9/11, #3)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • The Scavenger's Daughters (Tales of the Scavenger's Daughters #1)
  • Under the Udala Trees
  • The Streets Have No King
  • The Passion
    $11.00 $1.99
  • The Language of Hoofbeats
  • Not Perfect: A Novel
  • The Beach Street Knitting Society and Yarn Club
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Seekers (Kent Family Chronicles, #3)
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Half a Heart
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Keeper of Secrets: A Novel
    $9.24 $1.99
  • A Garden of Earthly Delights (Wonderland Quartet, #1)
  • The Golden Notebook
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Life of Christ
  • The Good Mother
    $5.74 $1.99
  • The Palest Ink (Tales of the Scavenger's Daughters Prequel)
  • Go: A Coming of Age Novel
  • As Close to Us as Breathing: A Novel
  • The Child in Time
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Lowcountry Stranger (Sweeney Sisters Series Book 2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Man in 3B
  • Save Me
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Better Nate Than Ever (Better Nate Than Ever #1)
  • Time Bomb
  • Heat and Light: A Novel
  • Reunion
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Summer of Jordi Perez (And the Best Burger in Los Angeles)
    $16.99 $1.99
  • Stay Up With Me
  • The Loser
    $10.99 $1.99
  • The Love Affairs of Nathaniel P.
    $9.99 $3.99
  • The Map and the Territory
    $8.99 $2.99
  • You Know Me Well
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Father's Day
  • Skeletons at the Feast
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Even Now (Lost Love, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Sackett's Land: The Sacketts (Sacketts, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • This Bright Beauty
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Intervention (An Intervention Novel)
  • Star Sand
    $14.99 $2.99
  • Bachelor Girl
  • The Wednesday Sisters
    $11.99 $1.99
“Once again Anastasia briefly returned to me the sensation of happiness. Then it all dissipated, leaving me nonetheless a particle of the pleasant and shining sensation in the form of a memory.” 1 likes