Start by marking “An Incurable Case of Love, Vol. 2” as Want to Read:
An Incurable Case of Love, Vol. 2

An Incurable Case of Love, Vol. 2

(An Incurable Case of Love #2)

Nurse Nanase has striven to once again meet the prince of her dreams, so how is it he’s become such an aggravating doctor?!

After witnessing a handsome and charming young doctor saving a stranger’s life five years ago, Nanase Sakura trained to become a nurse. But when she meets the doctor again and they start working together, she finds Kairi Tendo to be nothing like the
Published January 7th 2020 by VIZ Media LLC

To ask other readers questions about An Incurable Case of Love, Vol. 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about An Incurable Case of Love, Vol. 2

Start your review of An Incurable Case of Love, Vol. 2
Kayla Brunson
Jan 20, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga, read-in-2020
I wasn't in love with this volume like I was with the previous one. I don't really know if the author is introducing a love triangle here or not. I hope not because our two main characters have enough issues without throwing this one in.

We did get some sweet moments between Tendo and Nanase, I will say that. Will Tendo realize that he actually has feelings for her? I hope he does soon. Also, be prepared for the cliffhanger that this ends on. April seems so far away!

Blog | Instagram | Twitter
JW
Jan 19, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
Premise of overall story: Young woman, Sakura, meets a doctor who inspires her to pursue a career in nursing. She has been “in love” with the idea of this man for five years. Now, fresh out of nursing school, the mysterious doctor (Dr. Tengo) is her supervisor, and she discovers that the reality of him is very different from the pretty picture she imagined.

Premise for this volume: There’s a new, attractive, charming doctor at the hospital, Dr. Kisugi, who seems to have bad history with Dr.
Myriam
Aug 18, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned, sp
Un deuxième tome toujours aussi plaisant à lire que le précédent, même si certains points m'ont un peu dérangée.
J'ai trouvé les réactions ultra-possessives du Dr Tendo particulièrement déplacées dans certaines situations. Malgré tout, Nanase ne voit pas le problème et lui passe tous ses écarts, même s'il ne semble pas la respecter en tant que femme.
Espérons que le troisième tome se rattrape sur ce point !
Autumn Byrd
Jan 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
description

An Incurable Case of Love, Vol. 1

Content/Trigger Warnings: Stalking, alcoholism

Nanase chose to become a nurse to chase after Dr. Tendo, but he’s not as he appears. Although very handsome on the outside, but he kisses her and calls it a medical treatment, he’s good at his job yet he’s incredibly strict. Despite it all, Nanase can’t stop herself from loving him or choosing him.

If you saw my review for the first volume in this series then you already know I have waited for this volume for far
Mary

This series is just too damn adorable. If this doesn't give me diabetes I don't know what will. I love how all of the characters are adults in the workplace. I love how there's no bickering women fighting over some dude. I love how the female friendships in this feel real. The girls have each other's backs and they can tell right away when someone is making their friend uncomfortable and they swoop in and get them the hell out of there. It's so nice to see!

I also really appreciate how jealousy,
Natalie (bookofbee)
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020, bookshelf, josei
Drunk Nanase makes for very fun and interesting moments. I loved the beginning of this one and how off the rails she went embarrassing Kairi.

Although I don't love how possessive Kairi is of Nanase is at times. But I do appreciate that her character points it out. Too often I'll read manga where the same behavior is romanticized but that does not really happen here. It adds some confliction to her feelings for him as it should. Just waiting for him to get over his rough exterior act and accept
Brandi (Brandi Janee's Bookshelf)
Nanase is so pure! She does get pretty wild when she's drunk, which is funny and leads to interesting situations for Nanase and Kairi. We got to see it a little in the first volume but I do like that we got to see that Kairi cares for Nanase. He might even return her feelings! I'm loving this series and can't wait for the next volume.
Tymelate
Feb 18, 2020 rated it liked it
Judyth (Geeky Reading)
Jan 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: for-review, own
~3.5 Stars

Nanase is comfortable at the hospital, though she's still learning. Tendo is her attending now, but then a new doctor shows up. Nanase is struggling with their disagreements, and her rediscovering of her feelings for Tendo. Despite her previous thoughts, she still clearly has feelings for Tendo. When she gets a bad recurring patient, Tendo steps in to help her out.
The chemistry and story are definitely getting better. I enjoyed the characters more in this volume. I don't really
Melissa
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Après avoir beaucoup aimé le premier tome de la série, je me suis finalement décidée à me plonger dans celui-ci.

Le Docteur Tendô commence à paraître plus agréable et à prêter attention à Sakura, son apprentie.

Bien évidemment, un nouveau médecin va arriver au service de pneumologie et le Docteur Tendô va voir d’un très mauvais œil le temps qu’il passe avec la jeune femme.

Les pages défilent toutes seules et j’ai vraiment pris plaisir à suivre les personnages durant le temps passé à l’hôpital, mais
DarkAthena59
Sep 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Un deuxième tome sympathique et qui permet de découvrir une facette plus humaine du Dr Tendô, même si on peut se demander s'il n'en fait pas trop. Etre jaloux, c'est pas très sympa chez lui.
J'ai passé un bon moment sur ce second opus, et j'attends le 3ème avec intérêt! Cette série me plait bien!!
Lou (Lou and Life)
I started reading this manga on the way to work and then I finished it during my lunch break. I really loved the story and I couldn't wait to find out what happened next, and then that cliffhanger!! It is going to be a long wait for me until May when the next book comes out in the series...

This manga series is being really reminiscent to one of my all time favourite mangas, Itazura Na Kiss, so reading it makes me feel very nostalgic, even though I haven't read it before. It makes me feel like I
Ruthsic
After Tendo's sudden kiss in the previous volume, Nanase is like how should I act now? What did it mean? Meanwhile, he is putting up a placid front, so she decides that she should stop herself from falling in love with him all again, and just keep him as a mentor in her mind. In a drunken outburst, however, she lets slip in front of her colleagues that he kissed her, which puts the gossip factory at the hospital in overdrive. That, and the introduction of a new doctor, who is also handsome and ...more
Moriah Venable
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sakura gets drunk at a retirement party and lets out her feelings, letting everyone know that Dr Tendo kissed, and it was also her first kiss.

Another doctor comes in to replacement the other doctor, and seems to take a liking to Sakura much to the dismay of Dr Tendo.

When a former patient, follows her home, she stays with his sister. But she has to go for three day trip, in which the doctor, stays with her.

With that ending, I wonder who approached her. Maybe it was the former patient, demanding
Jillian -always aspiring-
2020 Read #52

I liked this a bit more than volume 1, but there are just so many story beats that remind me of the creator’s other series Happy Marriage?! I just wish there were something more fresh from Enjoji...
Katie
Jan 09, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ugh!!! Freaking cliffhanger!!!! I want more!
I found volume 2 to be every bit as engaging and charming as volume 1. I love the story and the animation and am eager to read more from Maki Enjoji!
Florence
Oct 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Un second tome toujours aussi drôle et sympa. J’aime que Nanase ne se laisse pas marcher sur les pieds par Kaïri. Et la sœur de ce dernier est franchement délirante. L’histoire prend une autre tournure avec l’arrivé d’un nouveau médecin et d’un nouveau trait de caractère chez Kaïri. Quand à la fin… heureusement qu’il n’y a pas longtemps à attendre avant la sortie du prochain opus.
Cocobookaddict
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
Je suis vraiment fan de ce shojo. Il est très drôle et léger.
La relation entre le Dr Tendo et Miss courage avance doucement, mais sûrement !
J'ai hâte de connaître la suite !
Winifred
Oct 31, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ce deuxième tome de Check Me up était comme le premier, très agréable à lire. J’aime beaucoup l’humour de ce manga ainsi que les personnages et les dessins.
Sadibebooks
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ce manga est vraiment trop cute. Je rigole trop! J'ai hâte de lire la suite!!
Sammy
Jul 31, 2019
Bookfan92
Jan 21, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• リビングの松永さん 1 [Living no Matsunaga-san 1] (Living-Room Matsunaga-san, #1)
  • 極主夫道 2 (Gokushufudou: The Way of the Househusband, #2)
  • 高嶺と花 13 (Takane to Hana #13)
  • リビングの松永さん 2 [Living no Matsunaga-san 2] (Living-Room Matsunaga-san, #2)
  • アオハライド 9 (Ao Haru Ride, #9)
  • リビングの松永さん 3 [Living no Matsunaga-san 3] (Living-Room Matsunaga-san, #3)
  • リビングの松永さん 4 [Living no Matsunaga-san 4] (Living-Room Matsunaga-san, #4)
  • アオハライド 8 (Ao Haru Ride, #8)
  • Takane & Hana, Vol. 12
  • ひるなかの流星 4 [Hirunaka no Ryuusei 4]
  • My Androgynous Boyfriend Vol. 1
  • Takane et Hana T09
  • 高嶺と花 11 (Takane to Hana #11)
  • Takane & Hana T8 (Takane to Hana, #8)
  • 高嶺と花 3 (Takane to Hana #3)
  • 高嶺と花 7 (Takane to Hana #7)
  • 高嶺と花 6 (Takane to Hana #6)
Maki Enjōji is a Japanese manga artist. Some of her works, such as Happy Marriage!? and Private Prince, have been published in French and German by Kazé and Tokyopop. Editorial Ivrea has released the Spanish version of Private Prince in 2011, which is still ongoing. Happy Marriage!? will be published in English under VIZ Media’s Shojo Beat imprint on 6 August 2013.

An Incurable Case of Love (6 books)
  • Everlasting Love Vol. 1
  • Check me up!, Tome 3 (Check me up!, #3)
  • Check me up!, Tome 4 (Check me up!, #4)
  • Check me up!, Tome 5 (Check me up!, #5)
  • 恋はつづくよどこまでも(6) (フラワーコミックスα)