Start by marking “Puma - A Soldier's Dog (Quignog Books)” as Want to Read:
Puma - A Soldier's Dog (Quignog Books)

Puma - A Soldier's Dog (Quignog Books)

An Indie pup, looking for food, enters a cantonment area one day. A pack of dogs, led by their vicious leader Sir Kattapa, thrashes him for entering their territory. But the same night, he meets his Dadda and his life changes forever. Puma, as he is fondly called, then on, only dreams of becoming a soldier like his Dadda. A soldier whose aim is to save lives, not take live ...more
Published by Quignog

To ask other readers questions about Puma - A Soldier's Dog, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Puma - A Soldier's Dog

Booxoul
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
irstly, this book is one of my favorites for 2019. I had never thought in my wildest dreams, that I am going to love a book that revolves around a dog!!! Point to note here is that I am freaking scared of Dog. So yeah my surprise, when I read this book.

It is a story of brave Indie Pup Puma Bhaskar.

Richa Kashyap’ debut work, is going to win you over and over again.

Blurb from the Book:
An indie pup, looking for food, enters a cantonment area one day. A pack of dogs, led by their vicious leader Sir
Aditya Jain

Rating: 88/100
Genre: Fiction
Price: 299
Type: Paperback

Disclaimer: I don't like dogs that much. Its like I don't hate them but I don't have unconditional love for them either. I am like we both should be happy in our atmosphere.

So lets talk about Puma, or should I say Commander Puma, So Puma is the protagonist of the story and he is an indie stray dog living life as a normal dog. Then later in
Debabrata Mishra
Jul 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
📖Title:- Puma A soldier's dog
🖋Author:- Richa Kashyap
🗞Publisher:- Quignog Books
🖌Genre:- Fiction
🔠Language:- English
📖Format:- Paperback
🌿COVER & TITLE :- The cover of the book is good interesting and perfectly match with the storyline.The title also Attractive & the first thought came to my mind is PUMA a name for a dog! It's really appitative.
🌿SYNOPSIS:- An indie pup who is in a mission for food, mistakely entered cantonment area one day. A number of dogs, led by Sir Kattapa, thrash him for
reader from a star
Jul 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
A Story to remember

Nope, this is not at all related to that PUMA brand, this is an enjoyable story of a dog.

A book which I just cannot say that was not engaging at any moment. From page to page. Specifically, it was the narration and storytelling I relished most.
Though the story is simple, it is the narration which is so wonderfully done that you cannot just quit it once you pick it up.

With a good start and good closing, this book reminds me of THE BLACK BEAUTY, When I earlier read it, I was wo
Vidhya Thakkar
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
puma a soldiers dog is a beautiful story of pet and the master by #richaKashyap .
The plot of the story is simply beautiful. The narration of the story by a dog is another thing that I fell in love with. The crisp and engaging narration keeps the reader hooked throughout.
The twists that the author added, the emotions portrayed by the author are simply commendable.
From how cruel can humans be to how loyal pets are , the author explained it all.
The way the author sequenced the events is interesting
Atharva