Start by marking “One More Time (Second Chances #4)” as Want to Read:
One More Time (Second Chances #4)

One More Time (Second Chances #4)

3.95  ·  Rating details ·  15,848 ratings  ·  1,707 reviews
Das heißeste Date des Winters!

Auf dem Weg zu einem Interview mit dem erfolgreichen Businessman Dex Truitt bleibt die Journalistin Bianca George zusammen mit einem heißen Typen im Aufzug stecken. Um sich von ihrer Panik abzulenken, erzählt sie dem vermeintlichen Fahrradkurier, wie sehr sie Männer wie Dex hasst: attraktiv, erfolgreich und davon überzeugt, dass ih
Expected publication: November 27th 2019 by LYX.digital (first published April 8th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about One More Time, please sign up.
Penelope Ward Hi Kassandra :-) No, it's not Victor's story. I am happy you loved Victor, although he won't be getting a book. Mister Moneybags is a new standalone…moreHi Kassandra :-) No, it's not Victor's story. I am happy you loved Victor, although he won't be getting a book. Mister Moneybags is a new standalone unrelated to Mack Daddy or any other novel. (less)

·  15,848 ratings  ·  1,707 reviews

Start your review of One More Time (Second Chances #4)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐⭐⭐⭐1/2! Mister Moneybags (stand-alone). To get the girl, horny CEO pretends to be a regular guy until it snowballs out of control!

“Put your hand out.”
“You’re going to put my phone in it, right?”
“No I have taken down my pants and I’m going to stick my dick in it.”

Mister Moneybags (stand-alone) opens up to a fateful elevator ride that set in motion a lie that will have one very horny heir, playboy and CEO, Dexter Truitt, Dex aka Mister Moneybags bending over backwards to make himself look like a regular guy named Jay Reed.

Centerstage is one oblivious,control!
Vi Keeland
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
 photo Proposition Teaser_zpsw3xlwpdk.jpg

Dex is coming on April 10th!
Barnes & Noble ➜ http://smarturl.it/kx7h8m
iBooks ➜ http://smarturl.it/3y1tuq
Kobo ➜ http://smarturl.it/qqf5ho
Google Play ➜ http://smarturl.it/t1aflu
Audio ➜ http://amzn.to/2nBk7HL
Amazon paperback ➜ http://amzn.to/2jy7nyg
(Amazon eBook will be live on release day!)
Add to Goodreads ➜ http://smarturl.it/5bk8ff
Read Chapter 1 now ➜ http://www.subscribepage.com/h8c4d2_MMB

LIVE EARLY ON AMAZON! ➜ http://amzn.to/2of38K3
~Anna's ƦªϻƁℓℹռg$~
2.5 Stars

I guess I could stretch it to 3 stars

I’m sure the majority of my GR friends will hate me after this. Again.

But I was always honest about my feelings and opinions in my reviews and I’m planning on staying that way. Everybody's entitled to their opinion, right?

First of all, I'd like to point out that I wasn't expecting Dostoevsky. I mean, I knew what I was getting myself into. I just w
Penelope Ward
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Mister Moneybags is live early on Amazon and on limited-time release sale for $3.99! (Changing to $4.99 after release.) Meet Dex and Bianca in this sexy STANDALONE from Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward.

Amazon ➜ http://amzn.to/2oVPPhy
Barnes & Noble ➜ http://smarturl.it/kx7h8m
iBooks ➜ http://smarturl.it/3y1tuq
Kobo ➜ http://smarturl.it/qqf5ho
Google Play ➜ http://smarturl.it/t1aflu
Audio ➜ http://amzn.to/2nBk7HL

photo Proposition Teaser_zpsw3xlwpdk.jpg

Dex is coming on April 10th!
iBooks exclusive ebook pre-order ➜ http://smarturl.it/ggugqn
Read Chapter 1 now ➜ http://www.subscribepage.com/h8c4d2_MMB
Aestas Book Blog
::: FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED ::: 4.5 Stars!!

She was falling for two men.
Only, both men were me.
And when she found out, we were both going to lose her...

SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Penelope Ward & Vi Keelend have hit another home run with this book!! It was everything a romance reader could wish for — FUN, SEXY, ANGSTY and HEART-WARMING! The banter made me laugh out loud, the romance was swooooooony and passionate, andclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****4.5 BALLSY STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Authors}

I smiled back and looked Dex in the eyes for a long while. What was staring back at me was absolutely beautiful. Not the man himself, but looking into his eyes, I saw love in its purest form. It was honest and open and willing to give me anything I wanted.

photo MMB release graphic_zps2uobwbwt.jpg

I’m convinced now, more than before, that the writing duo of Keeland and WardAuthors}
I
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Apr 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well I liked it but it’s not my favorite Vi & Penelope's book. (Stuck-Up Suit was soooo good!). But still I really enjoyed it. Dex was so sweet and funny. :)

Cristina | CristiinaReads
➳The queens are back! CHECK OUT THIS INCREDIBLE COVER, DEAR GOODNESS!

➳Can we just...

➳Order Links:
iBooksAmazon

➳Follow Me On:
BlogInstagramFacebookTwitter
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦This, unfortunately, wasn't my favorite book by this author duo. I will say that I thoroughly enjoyed the first half of the book. It was sort of ridiculous but at the same time gripping and funny. The second part of this book was so... sooo... dramatic and gave off some strong soap opera vibes. And that's just never the sort of thing I enjoy in books.

➦Mister Moneybags is a super rich and super successful, sex on a stick dude, who has been hiding from the public eye and nobody knows what he looks like. Well,
warhawke
Apr 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Light readers
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Bianca George worked at a financial magazine. As a journalist, her latest assignment was to interview the elusive Dexter Truitt who she dubbed as Mister Moneybags. What supposed to be a straight forward interview became complicated when it turned out he was not what she expected.

Dexter (Dex) Truitt grew up with a silver spoon. As the heir of a successful venture capital firm, he was determined to make a difference as soon as he took over the company. But a move to be moreDual
Rating:Standalone
POV:Romance
Type:
Ramona
Anybody said Penelope and Vi?? Goodie!!!! When I hear this combination I know the book will rock and I am dying to get my hands on it. After Playboy Pilot, I knew that it will be difficult to read another book as good as it, but I tried to keep an open mind and see where it takes me. I named PP one of the best books of 2016 alongside with Carter's character, so Mr. Moneybags had a lot of work to do to impress me.

It did, but it didn't.. I am not making much sense right? So, let's begin.
Bianca is a ve
Stacey is Sassy
It was funnier than I remembered...

Absolutely LOVED the audio of Mister Moneybags. The narrators do a fabulous job and I found the scenes were even funnier because of their talent in "becoming" the characters.

I didn't read my previous review so I have no idea what I blathered on with (geez, I can ramble, it looks long) but I don't remember this story being as funny as it was. There's this scene where Dex is teaching himself to whittle and it was hilarious.

I'll admit, I did forget about the double whammy angsty conflicts in this one. You have your first
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads

Vi and Penelope are what I consider the dream team author duo. Separately their books kick bookish ass, but together it's like magical unicorns are uniting while eating cotton candy and dancing in glitter gloss--it's freaking epic. It's almost as if they can do no wrong and I must admit that I am obsessed with their stories. When Mister Moneybags landed on my kindle I wanted to throw a full fledged party. I was that excited. So obviously, I started right away, diving in to see what angsty, r
Jennifer Kyle
Apr 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 Stars
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
*****5 Stars*****

“I’ve never felt connected to anyone like I do to you. It feels almost chemical. We haven’t known each other for that long, but in some ways, it seems like a hundred years.”

description

Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward have done it again with yet another amazing collaboration with ‘Mister Moneybags.’ I absolutely love when these two authors work together and I always anticipate highly when one of their releases is close to hand. ‘Mister Moneybags’ did not disappoint, it was fun, sexy and somewhat more emotional than I was expectinStars*****
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Another short review...

Love this author duo, liked this book but definitely not my favorite.

First half was fun and exciting, loved watching Dex & Bianca fall into each other. It went a little overboard the last half of the book with drama. I think it took a turn where I lost interest and honestly started to shake my head at the poor circumstances that just kept getting dealt to this couple. Ending epilogue was good =))
My Dex:
Another short review...

Love this author duo, liked this book but definitely not my favorite.

My Dex:
 photo F7231C46-8730-406F-AE81-B3517065EFA0_zpskaj4tt1u.jpg
My Bianca:
 photo 79B26ADA-1D62-48BC-8B1A-CA8F8AC829BD_zpsmu72mmvx.jpg
Jiana
Apr 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
BUDDY READ WITH CAIT THE TROUT.

YES! Keeland and Ward have done it again!!

I was super excited to start this book. Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward always manage to deliver fun stories with swoon-worthy males and crazy plots. Mister Moneybags did not disappoint.

First, can we talk about that cover? Look how gorgeous that model is!!! I imagined Dex as him as I read the entire book and it was wonderful, let me tell you. Dex, the hero, is amazing. I love him, okay. He's a sweetheart. He's caring, he's n/>First,
Bindi Boo
WHAT!? HUH!!? That's what i raged to myself at the 60% mark..What the hell did i just read! That was one of the most unbelievable, disappointing turn of events. I can't even begin to comprehend...
How did something start off SO DARN SWEET and take that very ODD, STUPID turn?!! We all knew how it was going to end..so really, what's with that plot anyway?
Can't believe i was looking forward to this book..SUPER DISAPPOINTED!
Sophia Triad
Dex is Jay and Jay is Dex.
Obviously Dex has a split personality and Jay only exists for one reason: Bianca does not like Dex. According to her, he is Mister Moneybags, i.e. a crabby, money-hungry asshole
Obviously Bianca does not know how Dex looks like because she really likes Jay when she meets Jay at the lift.
Later on Bianca will also like Dex when she starts a phone interview with him that it will be done every night, while she also dates Jay during daytime.

Dex is no
Beverly
Apr 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG, I just loved this book! Dex and Bianca were perfection and reading this book just put a huge smile on my face! First, these two meet in the best possible way. Bianca is running late to interview Mister Moneybags. The new mystery CEO who Bianca has already made up her mind about. She is expecting this older, crabby, a-hole who loves money, but she gets so much more.

On the way up to the interview, the elevator stalls and she is trapped in the elevator with a man. A man she didn’t even realiz
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4 'Georgy Girl' Stars!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love Vi and Penelope's love stories and I was extremely excited to read their newest release, Mister Moneybags. As always, these two authors together continue surprising us with wonderful characters and a great plot!

It was Jay’s mouth she thought she was moaning into, but every part of me was kissing her as Dex.

I feel like Mister Moneybags was even more emotional and mysterious than the other books Vi and Penelope have written toplot!
Maria...
3 Stars

This was a nice reading but definitely NOT what I had in my mind!

So lets start with the things that I enjoyed...

The HOT man in the cover takes my breath away every time I look at it!

description

I loved the first half of the book, their funny and witty meeting in the elevator was amazing! And I was "Yeah babe, that's what I'm talking about!". I had so much hope that the second half would have been even better, full of
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Apr 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars!

photo 25BF3026-181E-4FC8-B571-3BE5CCF46E89_zpsll0byzo0.jpg

Dexter Truitt runs a multi-million-dollar empire that he took over from his father. Montague Enterprises is a venture capital firm. As the CEO, Dex eats, sleeps, & breathes his job. He's extremely successful, but a very private person. He's finally agreed to give an exclusive to a magazine & be more in the public eye. On his way to
Sabrina
Apr 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: crazy-rich
Get it here:
Amazon * B&N * iBooks

Can a relationship built on secrets and lies survive? That's what Bianca and Dex are going to figure out after a fateful meeting turns into relationship full of passion with one man pretending to be two.

This was a really interesting story and I honestly wasn't sure how I was going to feel about the Hero lying about his identity but I actually didn't have an issue with it. Yes, it
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Bianca and Dex met in an elevator.
After this very adorable, funny and sizzling encounter they both don't want to say goodbye yet, and they spend a beautiful day together.
But of course Dex kind of lied to her - by saying his name was Jay. And that he's a bike messenger.
It was a stupid spur-of-the-moment lie, because Bianca was on her way to interview the real Dex. And after what she said about Dex in that elevator, poor Dex just couldn't reveal his identity.

This whole thing might have ended happily ever after once Dex/Jay told Bianca the truth.
But idiot D
Erth
Jun 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When Penelope and Vi release a new book, all becomes right in the world, for me. After having gone through a TERRIBLE book slump, this book brought my reading mojo right back to life! I couldn't put it down and I was instantly reminded why I love reading. I was totally sucked into the story. I laughed, I swooned, I was shocked, I was sad, then I swooned again. I LOVED these characters. Absolutely freaking adored them!!! Bianca and Dex explosive chemistry! The heat is INTENSE between them and the ...more
Dali
Charmingly fun, appealingly sexy and addictive. I couldn’t peel myself away from this story and just when I thought I had it all figured out the authors throw a curveball I never saw coming.

Successful businessman Dexter Truitt didn’t want to repeat the sins of his father and was focused on making a difference with his company, partially achieving this by hiding himself from the media. When he decided to “come out” and grant an interview, he never thought the journalist in charge of this artic
Lo Bookfrantic
Apr 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: f-br, arc-review-ng
4 ★★★★ Stars

Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person - Dual

"There was nothing that made you appreciate someone more than almost losing them."

Image result for gif i can't lose you

Dexter Truitt, Dex aka Mister Moneybags meets Bianca in his office building elevator and he is so intrigued by her that she doesn't even know who he is that he tries to make himself look like a regular guy so he named himself Jay Reed. What started as a little lie became more and more big and soon enough Dexter finds himself trapped in a huge lie.
"My hole I had dug for myself had just bottomed out, and Ilie.
Dual
★★★★ Stars
Contemporary ...more
Paige
5 "Identity Crisis" Stars

Mister Moneybags is another home run from Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward. Right from the start I was enamored by Bianca and Dex. Their meet-cute was rom-com perfection and the burgeoning relationship between both Dex and Bianca and "Jay" and Bianca was sweet and intriguing. I was flipping the pages to find out just how it was all going to pan out and I was not disappointed.

Bianca is a journalist going to interview the mysterious wealthy business owner Dex Trui
London
Book is safe and I enjoyed it, HOWEVER, if you ever fucking throw another shoutout to Donald Trump and Mar-a-Lago in your books again I will never buy another one of your books.

Don't be fucking stupid. One and only warning.

• Playboy Pilot
  • Cocky Bastard
  • Dear Bridget, I Want You
  • Park Avenue Player
  • Mack Daddy
  • Rebel Heart (Rush Duet, #2)
  • Drunk Dial
  • Jaded and Tyed (Forbidden Romance, #2.5)
  • Neighbor Dearest
  • Gentleman Nine
  • The Day He Came Back
  • Love Online
  • RoomHate
  • The Player (The Player, #1)
  • The Knocked up Plan
  • Tempt the Boss (Tempt, #1)
  • When August Ends
  • Shacking Up (Shacking Up, #1)
Vi Keeland is a #1 New York Times, #1 Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling author. With millions of books sold, her titles have appeared in over one hundred Bestseller lists and are currently translated in twenty-six languages. She resides in New York with her husband and their three children where she is living out her own happily ever after with the boy she met at age six.

Stop by and meet Vi in he/>Stop
“Be with me. Yell at me. Scream at me. Be angry with me… but be with me.” 7 likes
“Sorry. It’s a technique I use to fend off the panic — screaming at the top of my lungs.”
“That’s the best technique you have?”
“I have a few different techniques. I can also massage my balls."
“Excuse me?”
“I have balls. Massaging them really helps.”
“Your… balls? You looked like a woman to me, pretty damn shapely from the back, at least.”
“They’re Boading balls. Metal meditation balls. I massage them against each other in a circular motion in my palm. It helps calm me down.” I began to frantically search through my purse.
“What’s all that rustling?” he asked.
“I’m trying to find them. They’re somewhere in my bag.” Without light, I wasn’t able to easily locate them. “Shit, where are they?”
He chuckled. “I have some balls you could massage if you’re in a pickle.”
3 likes