Start by marking “Finch Merlin and the Fount of Youth (Harley Merlin, #10)” as Want to Read:
Finch Merlin and the Fount of Youth (Harley Merlin, #10)

Finch Merlin and the Fount of Youth

(Harley Merlin #10)

What’s a guy gotta do to appease an evil god?

It’s been a year since Katherine tried to take over the world, and Finch Merlin is itching to do something other than odd jobs for Erebus, God of Darkness. Erebus promises he’ll free Finch of his servitude after he completes one final task—finding the Fountain of Youth.

Finch has no idea why Erebus wants eternal youth, since
Published July 22nd 2019 by Nightlight Press

To ask other readers questions about Finch Merlin and the Fount of Youth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finch Merlin and the Fount of Youth

Start your review of Finch Merlin and the Fount of Youth (Harley Merlin, #10)
Melissa Dinwiddie
Jul 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
A fun adventure

Of all the characters in the Harley Merlin series, Finch has arguably the most interesting character arc, so it’s fun to see him get a series of his own. About half the chapters are told from Garrett’s point of view, and we are introduced to a new character—Saskia, Tatyana’s annoying teenage sister, who has a good arc of her own in this book.

Harley makes no more than a cameo appearance. This is definitely Finch’s story. It starts off with a bang, and keeps right on rolling from
Saundra Wright
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Saving the world has a price!

It is one Harley intended to pay before her brother, Finch, stepped up in her place. He has spent the past year being an errand boy for the dark god, Erebus. It takes a lot of his time. But he still makes time to be around when Harley's foster sister is. He can't deny the attraction, at least not to himself. The only problem is Ryann's too nice boyfriend.

His latest job for the dark god is to find the fabled fountain of youth. What use a god has for eternal youth only
Pamela
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Being a soon off as ii didn't know this serous childget any better, once Haley's story "ended". My heart goes out to Finch, and i hope Eribus stops taunting him, but if you read this book you will s things are not as they seem. Finch is fighting for freedom and fighting for his family I'm fighting for the rag team but gets him nowhere. Will it ever end? I guess like you I will have to finish reading the series to find out. But if I know Bella she has a great plan and how this will end and I'm ...more
Danni
Aug 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Loved this

Really enjoyed this world continuing and through the eyes of Finch. It’s great to see how his character has developed and he’s become a leading man. Would have liked a little more romance so I’m hoping the next book gets into that a bit more. But then again it took ages for Harley and Wade so maybe we’ll have to wait a while for Finch and Ryann. I love the plot too, following on from Harley’s story and showing what Finch really had to sacrifice to save the world. Would definitely
Patricia A Spring
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Entertaining

Book ten in an interesting series. I dislike books that leave the reader on a cliff hanger, especially if the next book is not available. That being said, having read ten books and knowing this I kept reading because I enjoyed the books. I tend to forget about the story if the next installment is not available though. The book covers always show Wade in much more casual clothes than described in the stories. The writer has created an interesting world and the twists kept me
Laurel
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A new adventure begins!

When I found out that Bella Forrest was going to add more books to the Harley Merlin series, I wasn't sure what to think about it. But I decided to go ahead and keep reading, and I'm glad I did. While this book still takes place in the same universe as the others and has mostly the same people, it's a whole new adventure to itself. I have to admit, I had been curious what Finch's bargain with Erebus was going to entail, but now we get to find out. I'm looking forward to
Lisa Sutherland
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I took me a while to read this book as I've had so much going on but I looked forward to getting my head in the book everytime I had the chance. I love Finch have done from the beginning. I would love for him to get a happy ending he deserves it. His personality is amazing I love his wit and jokes. This book is great I love we get to know Finch more and it's finally his time to shine and show everyone who he is and that he has changed for everyone he loves. I'm looking forward to getting to know ...more
Marcia  Haskell
Aug 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
How do the changes affect the magicals

This book begins the next chapter in the magical world. I’m not sure if I would have preferred this series ended when Harley and Finch stopped His mother. The writing is compulsive and the story again pits the good guys against an enemy whose supernatural powers outweigh those of the magicals.

This story continues the mood and adventures of the 9 previous books. However, I am not certain that the violations of the ground rules have not gone to far to be
Mrs M
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
That’s it I am definitely getting the whole series of books, never have I read such a good series of books. In fact the whole series had me rooting for the heroes like I never have before. I’ve said it before but I’m NOT giving away any spoilers, suffice to say this is perhaps the hardest quest Finch has undertaken to date (this time it involves 3 people). Out of all the books I have read this is one I will MOST DEFINITELY BE RECOMMENDING TO OTHER PEOPLE.
June Pace
Oct 21, 2019 rated it liked it
Inasmuch as I love Finch and this story brought in another new character that I enjoyed....it's been nine straight books based around Harley Merlin. I missed her and Wade. It was an interesting concept, the Fountain of Youth...but it plays out way different than you would expect. So, it was just okay for me.
I just this minute realized the title of the book is FINCH Merlin...geez! never even saw that...well, there you have it!
Anna Falcucci
Aug 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
A slow start...But now we get into what the tasks set by Erebus for Finch

Not as gripping as the Harley Merlin story, took a while to get into but then I did read 9 in a row !

The story starts to really unfold about half way through and of course it's not going to be as straightforward as Finch hopes! An adversary returns......

Now we know what Finch started hopefully the pace of the story picks up
diana romano
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Harley Merlin 10 Finch Merlin and Fount of Youth

This is another winner. This series is really great. I love this author as she writes wonderful characters and great storylines in every book. I highly recommend all her books to everyone who loves paranormal mysteries. Diana Romano
Debra Runge
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The best

I wait every time there is going to be a new book. She keeps me in suspense that I read each one in about two or three days while I’m at home or on break at work or riding in the car. I read them so fast that it leaves me to wonder what is going to happen next. Again she is the best!!!
Tracy McNeish
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was ready to desperately miss harley as my heroine when i started this book, but im loving this different aspect of the magical world - finch is a likeable & complex character & throughout this book we got to know Garrett and how he is dealing with the hand fate dealt him... i cant wait to find out what happens next
Andie Alessandra  Mc Loughlin
Astounding!

This book has taken me on the wildest ride! We get to learn more about Finch as the book is from Finch and Garrets POV. Joined by Saskia, Taty's little sister, it makes for a great adventure,fantasy read!
I can't wait for the next book!! (Also I wish I had access to a chalk door)
Monica Amos
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We all wanted more Finch and Bella Forrest delivered in spades!
Fast paced and adventuresome Bella really delves into the depths of Finches personality throughout!
A must read for anyone who is a Bella fan or for those of you who want to be taken on an adventure and feel like you are part of the action.
Alexandra Dresel
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great start to I'm sure another great series by Bella Forrest

Fun book,couldn't put it down! Finch is an awesome main character for this arch, I love his snarky dark humor. I have no idea where this story is going which intrigues me immensely!
Gina Minard-Rivera
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The series took a pleasant turn with the focus turning to Finch and expanding to include Tatyana's sister and more of Harley's sister Ryann. I couldn't figure out where the plot was leading and was not disappointed when I found out. I enjoyed this book.
Jenn Miller
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lesley Lewis
Finch merlin

I am really enjoying this series.
can't wait to read the next installment, wonderfully written. Would recomend. Very facinating. Keeps me interested in storuth lines.
Diane Bartholomay
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great series!

I love the characters in this series and there is a great deal of adventure that keeps me reading until the end. I am sorry to have to wait until the end of August for the next chapter in this fun adventure.

Lori
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Riveting

This has been the best series I’ve read in quite a long time. It has it all, magic, humor, suspense and even romance.
If you like getting lost in a story and time seems to disappear, this is the series for you.
Nancy Hall Province
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I didn’t think this would interest me since it was about Finch Merlin but I must say I enjoyed as much as I did the other Nine. Thank you so very much for your outstanding writing skills. Love all your books.
Sherri  Morris
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very enjoyable great reading

I really enjoyed this book and loved the characters and how they came together. I can't wait to see what will happen next for Finch and the gang. I am curious if he will ask Harley and the rag team for help.
Athena Harrelson
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it very much

As usual Bella Forrest wrote an great book. I live Finch Merlin. I was thrilled to find out there would be a season of Finch. Very well written and fast moving. Cannot wait for the next book.
Sandy Evanko
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Finch

Interesting as well as entertaining! One can only guess what is in store for Finch. Once he thought his service to Erebus was over when he found the fountain of youth, but no such luck!
Flossie
Aug 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Harley Merlin book 10

The book follows the never ending life of Finch and how he continues not to see the end game before doing things he'll regret. Good writting, fast paced and fun to read.
Debra Chiaro
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OK!

So, now what will Finch have to do next??? As we move onward to the next book I can't imagine what Erubus will have Finch do?!?!? This series has been so much fun and I can't wait to see what is next.
Tina Oeffler
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Poor Finch!!! You got to love him.

Finch, just can’t get a break. Just when he thought things could get better, Erebus is up to something else. Looking forward to Finch’s next adventure, No telling what Bella got up her sleeve. I love it that she keeps us hooked and wanting more.
Lauren Stewart
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great book in the series

Another great job continuing the story with these characters, but this time with the emphasis on Finch's perspective. I always enjoy this world Bella Forrest has created.

• The Frozen Witch (The Coven: Academy Magic #4)
  • The Wild Witch (The Coven: Academy Magic #3)
  • The Secret Witch (The Coven: Academy Magic #5)
  • The Fallen Witch (The Coven: Academy Magic #2)
  • The City Witch (The Coven: School of Magical Arts Novella Book 1)
  • Queen of the Fae (Dragon's Gift: The Dark Fae #3)
  • Heir of the Fae (Dragon's Gift: The Dark Fae #2)
  • Dragon Rising (Dragon's Gift: The Sorceress #4)
  • Spirit of the Fae (Dragon's Gift: The Dark Fae #4)
  • The Hidden Witch (The Coven: Academy Magic #1)
  • Poetry in Potion (Spellbound Ever After Paranormal Cozy Mystery #5)
  • Fate of the Chosen (Children of the Prime, Book 8)
  • The Culling Trials 3 (Shadowspell Academy, #3)
  • Wicked Queen (The Royals: Witch Court Book 5)
  • Magical Creatures Academy - Next Level 1: Power Streak
  • Rise of the Fae (Dragon's Gift: The Dark Fae #5)
  • Wyvern's Lair (Desert Cursed #5)
  • Magic & Maladies (Starry Hollow Witches #10)
Bella Forrest is a lover of fantasy, romance, action, and mystery infused stories with twists you don’t see coming. She has sold over seven million books since her first novel was published in 2012.

*LATEST RELEASES*:
Harley Merlin 14: Finch Merlin and the Forgotten Kingdom
Darklight 3: Darkworld
A Shade of Vampire 82: A Circle of Nine

Sign up to Bella's New Release email list and you'll

Harley Merlin (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Harley Merlin and the Secret Coven (Harley Merlin, #1)
  • Harley Merlin and the Mystery Twins (Harley Merlin, #2)
  • Harley Merlin and the Stolen Magicals (Harley Merlin, #3)
  • Harley Merlin and the First Ritual (Harley Merlin, #4)
  • Harley Merlin and the Broken Spell (Harley Merlin, #5)
  • Harley Merlin and the Cult of Eris (Harley Merlin, #6)
  • Harley Merlin and the Detector Fix (Harley Merlin, #7)
  • Harley Merlin and the Challenge of Chaos (Harley Merlin, #8)
  • Harley Merlin and the Mortal Pact (Harley Merlin, #9)
  • Finch Merlin and the Lost Map (Harley Merlin, #11)