Start by marking “Unicorn Truth (Valentine Pride, #3)” as Want to Read:
Unicorn Truth (Valentine Pride, #3)

Unicorn Truth

(Valentine Pride #3)

Leola thought she had the answers to her past, but soon discovers that's not the case.

Published August 5th 2019 by Drowlgon Press (first published August 2nd 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Unicorn Truth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unicorn Truth

Start your review of Unicorn Truth (Valentine Pride, #3)
Mary
Aug 14, 2019 rated it liked it
Okay but...

Im reviewing the series as a whole here because all three books were short.

Overall, a good book. Lots of excitement, nice world building.

However, I do think the authors focused on mundane elements, and missed out the important stuff. For example, by the end we know far too much about vegan cheese/food blogs/ the housekeeper being fired and yet the claiming scene and even the MC getting pregnant/being pregnant/giving birth are mentioned in a few sentences as an afterthought. Youd think
Brianna Belbin
This was an amazing conclusion to the Valentine Pride trilogy! Leola is loving being a mother and settling more into her new life with the pack. Since the trial of the person responsible for her parents death, she has been finding presents and trinkets gifted to her around the house thinking they were from Cas, Kerry, or Levon. When she finally thanks them, she realizes that they werent from them and something is terribly wrong. Her mates are determined to protect her and Hannah, but Leola isnt ...more
Daisy Sauceda
Aug 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved this series. It had me enthralled and has to ward the book in one sitting. If you want steamy romance with a little mystery then you need to read this series.

Leola and her mates encounter another mystery and it was crazy. I sure didn't see it coming but we finally find the guy who killed her parents. He is a sneaky little prick since he tried to lure her by doing something stupid. All I will say is moms aren't called supermom for a reason. The bad guy gets what was due to him. Leola
Rhonda Hicks
Sep 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the third book in the "Valentine Pride" series and I would recommend reading them in order to have the full experience intended by the author. And don't forget to include "The Platypus and Her Wolves" since those characters come into play as well. There was a great deal of mystery going on. Leola has given birth to their daughter but now she's receiving random gifts everywhere. When she finally comes around to thanking her mates they're actually really confused and have no idea what ...more
Renée
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Unicorn Truth is the third and final book in the Valentine Pride series by L.A. Boruff & Laura Greenwood.

Once again nothing is ever simple for Leola and her mates, and this story delivers with action and steaminess that we were first introduced to in Unicorn Luck. The overall plot was great way to end the series. Plus bringing back April and her mates from The Platypus and Her Mates (read this before starting book 3).

I additionally, loved how they addressed Leola and her feelings around
Cailin
Aug 03, 2019 rated it liked it
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. This is the final book for Leola and her mates, but I kinda had trouble getting into this one. On one hand it was nice to see the unicorn and her family again, but on the other hand, it sort of felt rushed.
Emily Pennington
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Things have been good for Leola and her three mountain lion mates Kerry, Cas, and Levon. Having recently given birth to baby Hannah, Leola was trying to get back in shape running through the forest. So far, it wasnt so easy getting in shape. On the way back, a shiver went down her spine, as if someone was watching her. She started to run again and, almost in sight of home, tripped over a root and caught her balance on a tree trunk. The prickles on her skin told her she was still be watched. She ...more
T.
Aug 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5

I was given this book for free in exchange for an honest review. I have said this before in other reviews, I always give honest reviews whether people appreciate them or not.

This is the third story in the Valentine Pride trilogy. I recommend reading the first two stories before this one. The story begins with Leola going for yet another hike in the mountains. Shes trying to get back in shape after giving birth to her daughter Hannah. Cas, Levon and Kerry are super considerate mates and
Fiona Morrison
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Once again Laura Greenwood has lived up to expectations in writing a brilliant conclusion to this fabulous trilogy about Leona and her mates, Cas, Levon and Kerry.

Leona has become a mother at last, she keeps finding gifts all over her home, thinking they are all from her mates. She is trying to lose her baby tummy and while out jogging, she gets a feeling that someone is following her. Her mates are unable to find anything. Finally her mates find out about the gifts and become worried because
Jennifer G
Aug 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Leola has everything she's ever wanted. Three attentive, loving mates and a beautiful baby. So when she discovers that the little presents she's been finding all over the house aren't from her mates like she thought, she feels threatened. Her mates are determined to protect her and the baby and Leola herself is determined no one will harm her family. Is this the mysterious other killer? What does he want with Leola? Can they find the answers in time?

This is an exciting finish for the little
Terri
Aug 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
******** May Contain Some Spoilers ********

Unicorn Truth (Valentine Pride Book 3) 4 Stars
By: Laura Greenwood & L.A. Boruff ⭐⭐⭐⭐

******** May Contain Some Spoilers ********

I will try my absolute best to keep spoilers to a minimum or completely out of my review. Sometimes it can be hard to do so.

The conclusion to the Valentine shifter romance. Leola has the baby in this book. 💜 Absolutely love babies being born in books. I'm not gonna tell you what she has or what they named the baby. The weird
Caroline Doig
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Leola was running through the woods when the hair on the back of her neck stood up someone was watching her, she asked whos there but there was no reply so Leola ran home pretty quick still feeling that someone was watching her. After Leolas shower she found a little present on the floor ever since Hannah was born Leola has been finding presents all over the house from her men and thisvone she found in her babys drawer. Leola gave Levon a kiss for it but he looked confused then angry because Cas ...more
Billie
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When mysterious presents keep showing up, Leola and her mates know that something isn't right. But the truth behind the situation turns out to be even stranger than they originally thought. Leola will do everything she can to protect her family, especially now they have a cub of their own.
Can she figure out who is behind the perceived threats? Or is it too late...

This was a great finish to the series.
Great
Rachel
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is definitely a book where you need to read the first two before this (the third) one. As the final in the trilogy, it does end up tying loose ends that were not all answered in the previous books. This was probably my favorite of the trilogy because I liked the action that was written into it. It was a very fast paced, quick read with characters that I have come to really enjoy reading about. I hope the author does what she usually has with her characters of that world and I will get to ...more
Nina Campbell
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Unicorn Truth by Laura Greenwood/L. A. Boruff is the third book in the Valentine Pride Series. In this book Leola a unicorn shifter is just recovering after giving birth to her daughter Hannah. As she goes about her days caring for her daughter Hannah and her three mountain lion shifter mates: Cas, Kerry, and Levon she keeps finding unexpected gifts. Leola is surprised by the mysterious gifts but forgets to ask her mates about them. Once they find out about the gifts they spring into action. ...more
Darcy Smith
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Talk about a surprise ending. I was never expecting what I just read. It is an epic ending to a fantastic story. Our characters have gotten to know each other more and we get to see that throughout the story. It of course is extremely well written with our beautifully developed characters. The flow of the story is superb. Yes, it is a quick read but it is extremely good. You cant put it down until you reach the end. It has action, with some drama, some sexy scenes that that spicy element. The ...more
Anne Dwyer
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Leola thought she had the answers about her parents' death - except there was still the question of who had been in Mary's head to make her commit the murders.
After she has her daughter, she finds little gifts hidden throughout the house, and thinks her amazing husbands are being even more thoughtful than usual. But when she finds out that it isnt them, it takes a sinister turn.
Will they be able to find out the whole truth and save her family before it is too late? I have so enjoyed this
Helgaleena Healingline
Aug 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
The heroine is cosseted by her spouses and there are realistic depictions of new motherhood even if the bar for realism can't be set very high when it's a mythological animal she shifts into! Even so, motivation of the villain when finally unmasked is extremely hard to comprehend. Let's just say, the whole story is about love winning, especially mother love, even when the world is running on incomprehensible magic. Also it's spiced up with lots of marital conjugal relations.

I received a free
Trina
Aug 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Although this is the ending of this series there is potential for it to continue. This book answers questions bought up in the previous books and therefore ends that particular problem of who was killing the shifters, but life for a unicorn with 3 male lion shifter mates has the potential for more. Like that this book was not such sex but did have a story to it.

Michelle
Sep 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, booksprout-arc, 2019
Unicorn Truth is book three and the final book in the Valentine Pride trilogy. I definitely recommend you read the first two books before this one otherwise you are going to be lost. In this book Leola and her lion mates deal with a stalker who turns out to be more dangerous than they thought. This is a quick novella with so much packed into the story, unexpected twists and well developed characters. I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.
Ann Holden
Sep 06, 2019 rated it liked it
The third and final book in this series left me somewhat disappointed. Much of it seemed rushed and why does no one ever have time to talk to each other? Where were the clues regarding the presents? The final reveal of Leolas gift also left me wondering what it was. Im giving this three stars as it was only part of the story. It would have been two stars as a standalone.

I received a free copy of this book and I am voluntarily leaving my honest review.
Nora
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Read a ton of books by laura and love them all. This is a co written one with l.a. boruff and i read multiple of her books too. I love the story here and how it progresses. At some points they do mention life points too short so that is why 4 stars cause i think it could of been a bit better but none the less entertaining and good. Recommend read books in order.

Leslie Sanchez
Sep 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
This part of the story was a total surprise. Someone's stalking Leola and it's been happening for a while. When it is discovered the guys (Cas, Kerry and Levon) make arrangements for Leola and their baby, Hannah, to stay at the Academy for safety. However, it's not as safe as they thought. Leola's stalker has a history with her other and nothing was as she thought. I requested an advanced reader copy from Booksprout and am under no obligation to leave this review.
Scarolet Ellis
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Unicorn Truth by Laura Greenwood is an amazing story to read. This is book number three in this amazing series that I have loved reading since book number one. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about shifters, fantasy and paranormal romances in their stories.

Elaine Kirby
Sep 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Answers!

This book has more answers about not only the death of Leolas parents but of also the other murders. This book also contains lots of sex scenes.

This book as well as the 2 previous books were fast paced but the plot & story line was very good. I especially liked the lead into the Magic School.

Agata Jędrzejewska
Sep 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
It was interesting story. Leola became even more fiery being a mother. And as every (or almost every) mother she would fight for safety of her children. It started as sweet as little gifts and finished in frightful revelations and dangerous situation. Nice story and interesting ending to this eventful trilogy.
Reena
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the third and final installment in the "Valentine Pride" series and it wraps up the story wonderfully. A fast-paced, quick read, full of action, mystery, suspense, steam and a HEA for Leona and her mates. A great series, not to be missed!

Charlotte Clavier
Aug 20, 2019 rated it liked it
I like these books but its just sad that they are short or it could be that they are so easy to read i breeze through them quickly? No matter because they are a really good read. I love reading about Leola, her pride of Lions - Kerry, Levon and Cas as well as her slowly extending families exploits in this series. Short but sweet. Full of action both in and out of the bedroom. Well worth reading
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
This is a continuation of the previous books so you have to had read the previous ones. Leola now has to figure out who is threatening her and her mates. They have a cub of their own now and the relationship they have is amazing. It's steamy but there's also suspense and twists and turns you don't see coming.

Elizabeth
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It was quick and steamy and a great story line. Love both the heroine and heros. They a have a great love connection that is never questioned. I hate romance stories that have unnecessary angst in there relationship. There is a stalker and I loved the ending. This will go on my 'read again' list.

The Paranormal Co...: New Release: Unicorn Truth 3 3 Aug 12, 2019 04:21AM

• Feline The Heat (The Firehouse Feline, #1)
  • Amber (Jewels Cafe, #1)
  • Feline the Flames (The Firehouse Feline, #2)
  • Sapphire (Jewels Cafe, #2)
  • Fearless (Steel Demons MC #3)
  • The Queen of Carnage
  • The Wolf At My Door (Pack Heat, #1)
  • Magic and Mayhem: A Paranormal And Fantasy Academy Collection
  • Faeling for Them (Eight Wings Academy #1)
  • The Princess of Chaos (Underestimated #2)
  • Pandora's Academy
  • Lawless (Steel Demons MC #1)
  • Renegade Dragons: The Complete Trilogy
  • Blood Curse
  • Total Lunar Eclipse (The Afflicted Zodiac, #3)
  • Powerless (Steel Demons MC #2)
  • Reese (Pack of Misfits #2)
  • The Woodland Packs: Paranormal Reverse Harem Box-set
Laura is a USA Today Bestselling Author of paranormal, fantasy, and contemporary romance. When she's not writing, she can be found drinking ridiculous amounts of tea, trying to resist French Macaroons, and watching the Pitch Perfect trilogy for the hundredth time (at least!)

You can check out Laura's Website here:
www.authorlauragreenwood.co.uk

Join her mailing list here:

Valentine Pride (3 books)
  • Unicorn Mates (Valentine Pride, #1)
  • Unicorn Luck (Valentine Pride, #2)

News & Interviews