Start by marking “Unicorn Luck (Valentine Pride, #2)” as Want to Read:
Unicorn Luck (Valentine Pride, #2)

Unicorn Luck

(Valentine Pride #2)

Leola and her lions are all settled in their new life…until a visitor from the past changes all that.

With her lion shifters by her side, Leola begins to uncover the truth about her parents’ fate. Her trust in everything will be put to the test when she comes face to face with the person who orphaned her.

Can she forgive the one person who changed her
Published July 8th 2019 by Drowlgon Press (first published July 2nd 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Unicorn Luck, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unicorn Luck

Start your review of Unicorn Luck (Valentine Pride, #2)
Brianna Belbin
This was a fantastic continuation to the series! Leola is settling into the new world of shifters and starting her new life with her three mates. A leprechaun named Dylan shows up to the pack and asks for help to find his wife, Mary, that disappeared. He claims that his wife was responsible for Leola’s parents’ fate and other shifters from many years ago. Tension and emotions run high in this book throughout the journey of finding Mary, the revelations from that tragic night, and Leola finally f ...more
Michelle
Aug 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, booksprout-arc, 2019
Unicorn Luck is book two in the Valentine Pride series and picks up where book one left off. In this book we get more of Leola and her three lion mates. We also find that Leola is learning more about shifter laws and her parents murder. Although this is a novella it has so much packed into the story and the characters are well developed. I can't wait to read the next book in this series to find out what happens next. I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.
Jennifer Bourgeois
Aug 10, 2019 rated it liked it
I really enjoyed the book. But the first book was better. The book are unique. I love the characters interaction with each other. I love the ending. I would read this book if you like romance and paranormal.

Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Extremely entertaining, captivating and interesting sexy read. I could not put it down. Wonderfully written with strong, intriguing characters. I want to read more from this author.

Renée
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Unicorn Luck is the perfect continuation of Leola’s story, with her mates Cas (the ever dominant Alpha), Kerry (the sweetheart Shaman) and Levon (the just bossy enough Beta).
Once again L.A. Boruff & Laura Greenwood have some hilarious quotes, wonderful storyline and sexy scenes that will have you clutching your lucky charms for more.
Laura Greenwood
Aug 15, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Unicorn Luck was previously in Lucky Between the Sheets.

Valentine Pride is a complete series.
1. Unicorn Mates: books2read.com/unicornmates
2. Unicorn Luck: books2read.com/unicornluck
3. Unicorn Truth: books2read.com/unicorntruth
- The Platypus and Her Wolves: books2read.com/theplatypusandherwolves
- Unicorn Surprise in Between the Sheets: Original Volume 2: books2read.com/unicornsurprise

You can also join my Goodreads Reader Group for new release alerts, spoiler threads, and more!
==> https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...
Billie
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can she forgive the one person who changed her life forever?
Unicorn Luck is the second book in a steamy paranormal reverse harem romance series featuring three hot mounta
Terri
Aug 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
********* May Contain Some Spoilers ********

Unicorn Luck (Valentine Pride Book 2) 4 Stars
by Laura Greenwood & L.A. Boruff ⭐⭐⭐⭐

******** May Contain Some Spoilers ********

I will try my absolute best to keep spoilers to a minimum or completely out of my review. Sometimes it can be hard to do so.

Continuing the wonderful shifter romance. Leola is pregnant though out the book. The guys and Leola help a leprechaun named Dylan. His wife is missing and he be
Emily Pennington
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
This book continues with Leola and her three lion mates. She is new to the shifter community so they attend a party to allow her to meet and form friendships with other shifters. In addition to the shifters, however, a leprechaun named Dylan arrives to ask for their help to find his wife who may be the person who killed Leola's parents 20 years ago! They agree to help Dylan find Mary who will face a murder charge. This dredges up Leola’s painful feelings at losing her parents. Did Mary really do ...more
Angie Barnes
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Unicorn Luck is the second book in the Valentine Pride Series. It is a short and fast read but it has a little mystery thrown in it. Leola is adjusting to being a shifter and having 3 mates. There is a party so that Leola can get to know the other shifters in the community and Dylan a leprechaun shows up and this upsets her mates. Dylan has come to ask for help in finding his wife who is the person they think killed Leola's parents 20 years ago. They help Dylan find Mary and take her in to face ...more
Daisy Sauceda
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
***I voluntarily reviewed this after receiving a free copy***

Well Laura Greenwood does it again with book! At first I was a bit confused with his the first one ended and this one began. Leola is one lucky unicorn to have found 3 gorgeous men mates to her. She is still learning about the shifter community and all the laws that are different from human laws. However, new developments arise and emotions are high. Is Leila strong enough to handle the situation. Are her mates going to be
Rose Brown
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is fun and exciting!
Unicorn Luck is the second book in the “Valentine Pride” series and it has a little mystery and suspense. This was a well-written tale that answered some of the questions that I had from book 1 “Unicorn Mates”. Leola was able to get closure in her parent’s murder and begin to feel like she was part of the shifter community. The main characters were very well depicted and we even have some new characters of interest. The chemistry between the MCs is growing and
Caroline Doig
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was looking forward to reading this continuation of Leola and her lion shifters Cas, Kerry and Levon and in this story Leola tells the guys that she is pregnant and the person who killed her parents and had shot Leola is caught. Leola feels sorry for the person but she’s confused she does and doesn’t want this person to pay their crimes because it was not only Leola’s parents that were killed. We also meet a Leprechaun Dylan who can make anyone forget him but it doesn’t work on Leola. I can’t ...more
Mareike
Jul 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a cute little story this was! This book answered many of the questions that I had from reading the first book and I look forward to reading the third installment of the series as I hope to answer my new questions about book two. It was wonderful to see Leola getting closure on her past, settling into the present by joining the shifter community and moving on into the future with something special and unique.
Great writing, storyline is awesome and I'm really eager to find out how the s
Reena
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Unicorn Luck" is the continuation of Leola's and her mates' story. While settling in their new life, secrets will be revealed and more secrets will arise. Emotions run high, and Leola's relationship with her mates is as steamy as it gets. As with all Laura Greenwood's books, this was well-written, with mystery, suspense and a great cast of characters. I can't wait for the next book to see what happens next!

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving
Rachel
Jul 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the series and it very much reads like one. You need to read the first or you will be sad because you dove right in where the first left off, minus the epilogue. I liked the problem to be fixed that is introduced in this book and that we get a little more background on Leola. I am wishing we had more background and individualization of her boys. Plenty of bedroom fun to be had and entertaining dialogue. All in all, a very fun read.

I received a free copy of
Erin
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
AS expected this book continues the story of Leola and her mates. During a get together for her to meet other shifters, she meets Dylan. After talking to him they find out he's searching for his wife Mary, the person who killed Leona's parents. They all agree to help him with the search, all the while Leona has to deal with her emotions on whether she can forgive this woman and why she did what she did. Excited to see how their stories end in Unicorn Truth.
I received a free copy of this bo
Nina Campbell
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Unicorn Luck by Laura Greenwood and L. A. Boruff is the second novella in the Valentine Pride series. This book begins with a party hosted by Cas, Leon, and Kerry to introduce Leola the unicorn to the wider shifter community that are members of the Valentine Pride. This book is a steamy reverse harem romance that includes the solving of the mystery of what happened to Leola’s unicorn parents. This novella is a short, sexy, entertaining read that had lots of sensual scenes that I loved reading. U ...more
Ann Holden
Sep 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the second installment in the story of Leola and her mountain lions. I say installment because the first two books have real cliffhangers. We find out about who murdered her parents and discover leprechauns. Just like the first book, the story is snuck in between sex scenes. We learn more about Leola, Cas, Levon and Kerry and they really are nice guys. Be prepared to get hooked on the story and learn the rest of the story. I’m looking forward to the third part. I think this would have wo ...more
Leslie Sanchez
Aug 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book finds Leola settling in with her lion mates. She will meet a leprechaun searching for his mate. The same shifter that killed her parents. She will come face to face with the woman and will have input into her sentence. She is so conflicted, but she is a wonderful person and I know she will make a fair decision for all. I requested an advanced reader copy from Booksprout and am under no obligation to leave this review.
Darcy Smith
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the second story in the series and it has a little mystery and suspense. It is well written and and beautifully developed characters. We get to see more of Leola and her mates. Yes, it is a shorter story but very good. Yes, it ends in a cliffhanger but it is intriguing so you definitely want to read the next one to find out what happens. It is a great story that is worth reading.

Tania
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book it was great the story was well written and the characters were interesting. Leola is very happy with her three alpha males. I enjoyed this book l was lucky that I read the first book because it filled in parts were you had to think back, but in saying that I did not want to stop reading this book. I cannot wait for the next book.
Thank you for allowing me to review this book it was great.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a r
Tera Comer
Aug 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, own
I totally love Leola and her mates! This book picks up where book one left off and we get to see the perfect continuation of Leola and her men. The storyline, sexy scenes and hilarious quotes have your emotions going all over the place while trying not to wake anyone that is sleeping if you are reading late at night. I can not wait to read the next book in the series.

Elaine Kirby
Sep 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Steamy!

Steamy sex in a hallway (fans self) while the other shifters partying can walk in on them.

In this book we find out who killed her parents & that Cas, Levon, & Kerry can sometimes be clueless to their mate’s body giving hints of their future.

There are other sex scenes in this book too; sometimes with just Leola & 1 of the guys but sometimes there’s so much more. There’s a lot of reasons to read this book.
Anne Dwyer
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Leola has settled happily into life with her three lions. When a leprechaun turns up at their party, looking for a murderer, she finds out what really happened to her parents. Is Mary really to blame? I cant wait to find out more about the voice who gave the orders - or who left a spoon for Leola?

Charlotte Clavier
Jul 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Following on from book 1 this follows Leola who is still coming to terms with her shifter animal and all that comes with that as well as dealing with her 3 shifter mountain lions. All in a new place to live too. I really like these stories but its just a shame that theyre short. I find myself just getting into them and they end. Good though
Michelle Fortune
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this second book especially with the mystery. I cannot wait to see what is going to happen next and where this mystery is going. I would love to see spin-offs for some of the characters that are showing up.

Tanya
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
they are all.settled and enjoying their lives together until someone from her past appears. They have clues to where her parents are and if they are still alive. What will she do? Can she cope with what she will find? See how she will go

Shweta Beriwal
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As in book 1, the story continues without unnecessary drama and complications. The new thing about this book is that we start getting a glimpse into Leola's past and her deceased parents.

After a lot of high end magical sagas, this a fresh outlook coming in from Laura Greenwood.

Scarolet Ellis
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Unicorn Luck by Laura Greenwood is an awesome story that I have read. This is book number two in this awesome series that I have loved reading very much. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about shifters, fantasy and paranormal romances in their stories.

• Feline The Heat (The Firehouse Feline, #1)
  • Amber (Jewels Cafe #1)
  • Once Upon A Wolf (Everafter Academy #1)
  • Hellfire (Fortuna Academy, #2)
  • Magic and Mayhem: A Paranormal And Fantasy Academy Collection
  • Fire and Brimstone (Fortuna Academy, #1)
  • A Hellish Year One (Academy of The Devil #1)
  • Corviticus University: Revelations (Corviticus University #2)
  • A Demonic Year Two (Academy of the Devil #2)
  • The Queen of Carnage
  • Lawless (Steel Demons MC #1)
  • A Sinful Year Three (Academy of the Devil #3)
  • Institute of Supernaturals: Savage (Institute of Supernaturals #1)
  • Rapunzel Untamed (Curse of the Fairy Tales #1)
  • Slaying Year Two (Grim Reaper Academy #2)
  • Crystal Wing Academy (Outling #1)
  • Total Lunar Eclipse (The Afflicted Zodiac #3)
  • Ascend (Celestial Academy #1)
Laura is a USA Today Bestselling Author of paranormal, fantasy, and contemporary romance. When she's not writing, she can be found drinking ridiculous amounts of tea, trying to resist French Macaroons, and watching the Pitch Perfect trilogy for the hundredth time (at least!)

You can check out Laura's Website here:
www.authorlauragreenwood.co.uk

Join her Goodreads Group: https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...

Join her mailing list here:
www.authorlauragreenwood.co.uk/p/mail...

Valentine Pride (3 books)
  • Unicorn Mates (Valentine Pride, #1)
  • Unicorn Truth (Valentine Pride, #3)