Start by marking “JOMO: Celebrate the Joy of Missing Out!” as Want to Read:
JOMO: Celebrate the Joy of Missing Out!

JOMO: Celebrate the Joy of Missing Out!

Discover the perfect idea for a fun night in with more than 350 activities to do with friends, your partner, or alone, all from the comfort of your home.

We’ve all heard about FOMO (fear of missing out) but now you can make the most of your night in with this must-have bucket list for every homebody, featuring fun and entertaining activities to keep you pleasantly relaxed
Expected publication: November 5th 2019 by Adams Media

To ask other readers questions about JOMO, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about JOMO

Rosie
Sep 07, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 0-genre-nonfic
This ARC was provided by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review

JOMO should be the mantra of my life. After all, I am an introvert who enjoys the art of hermit-ing. As such, I was excited to pick up this book and discover some new activities I can try in the comfort of my own home. Unfortunately, this book really didn't work for me.

My first issue with the book is the lack of organization. 350+ suggestions are listed in no-particular order, without any helpful grouping/categ
Sweetheart Seer
Aug 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
*I was sent an e-arc from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review."

I inhaled this in one sitting.

That us super rare for me. One day? Sure. One sitting though? Nearly unheard of!

Some may not care for all of the suggestions to TV shows, but there are SO MANY other suggestions that make up for it!!!

I loved that Adriene from Youtubes Yoga with Adriene was mentioned.

I also wrote down a few resources that I didn't know of prior.

Highly recommend.
Alexandra
Sep 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really liked the ideas that one could do alone and even with another person or family. Ideas can take up to a day or under a few hours. Tips are right after the other and not on separate pages, which I like. It is the tip and a brief overview explaining it and goes to the next. Some take up an entire page but more examples or steps are stated.
Steph
rated it did not like it
Sep 09, 2019