Start by marking “Stella of Akrotiri: Origins: An Ancient Greek Tale of Immortals” as Want to Read:
Stella of Akrotiri: Origins: An Ancient Greek Tale of Immortals

Stella of Akrotiri: Origins: An Ancient Greek Tale of Immortals

(Stella of Akrotiri)

Immortality can be a lonely existence, especially when the world is about to implode.

For over six hundred years, Darius of Agremon has fought wars on behalf of those who needed his skills in combat. As a lechagos on Strongili, he spends his days commanding the Minoan coastguardsmen against pirates and marauders. His nights are spent alone, for despite having had wives in
Published June 28th 2019 by Twisted Teacup Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Stella of Akrotiri, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stella of Akrotiri

Start your review of Stella of Akrotiri: Origins: An Ancient Greek Tale of Immortals
Cyrene Olson
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The second book in this series takes us backwards to how Stella and Darius met. Darius meets Stella when she is a child, but senses her as an Immortal – and is charmed by the young girl who climbs olive trees.

Now this book is a bit of a slower burn and this is a pattern I’ve found consistent with this author – before I even know what’s happened, a couple hours have passed and I’ve been sucked into the story. There is no better way to capture a reader, and Ms. Sande has a special knack of doing
Wayne Scace
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
**** SPOILER ALERT ****
I wasn't sure what to expect when I opened up "Stella Of Akrotiri: Origins" as I've not read any of Sande's writing before this.
Sande does a superb job of world building and character development while using an action packed "Sword And Sandals" mystery to enrobe a tender love story
It was an entertaining read that I recommend to my fellow readers.
In the interest of transparency: I was given a free review copy of this book and I am voluntarily sharing this review. It is my
Rose Brown
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Read!
“Origins” has a great storyline that takes us back to how Stella and Darius met. The characters are well developed and realistic. The plot has drama and twists and turns that hold your interest until the last page. “Stella of Akrotiri” is definitely on my recommend list.
I received a free review copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Jason
Jun 29, 2019 rated it liked it
Good premise-but not much happens

This summary is a good premise but not much really happens. Conflict is minimal and their really is no overlaying plot other than an immortal who watches a girl grow up and marries her.

Premise is good but execution was boring.
Randy Harmelink
Aug 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: r-paranormal
I'm torn between a 3 and a 4 rating on this one. The action and paranormal aspect I give a 4, but there wasn't really enough action. The romance aspect I give a 3. And there were a number of multi-year gaps to advance the romance aspect. But, in the end, the action during those years wouldn't have amounted to much anyway, so...
Cynira
Kris
Sep 19, 2019
Nancy
Oct 13, 2019

• Swipe Right for Love (Paranormal Mating Series, #2)
  • Loving the Monster Within (Black Hollow, #0.5)
  • Dracula's Bloodline Box Set: Books 1 - 5
  • My Dragon Lord (Broken Souls 1)
  • Red Zone (Red Zone, #1)
  • Fire Cursed
  • Ghost
  • Her Mountain Prince
  • Stellar Proportions (Cosmic Soul Mates, #1)
  • The Bear’s Surrogate: A Paranormal Romance (Shifter Surrogate Agency Book 2)
  • An End in Ice
  • Tyche's Flight (Tyche's Journey #1)
  • Lawless (Steel Demons MC #1)
  • Crimson Yuletide
  • Tanked (The Brother's Creed #0.5)
  • The Hunt for the Hollywood Clone (Gavin Baller, #1)
  • The Boy Who Could See Secrets (The Magic People Book 1)
A self-described nerd and lover of science, Linda Rae spent many years as a published technical writer specializing in 3D graphics workstations, software and 3D animation (her movie credits include SHREK and SHREK 2). An interest in genealogy led to years of research on the Regency era and a desire to write fiction based in that time.

A fan of action-adventure movies, she can frequently be found at

Stella of Akrotiri (3 books)
  • Stella of Akrotiri: Deminon