Start by marking “The Last Huntsman” as Want to Read:
The Last Huntsman

The Last Huntsman

No women. No children. No torture. The Huntsman has his rules.

For years, Tobin has done his emperor’s bidding, eliminating threats to the Empire of Morvansk. But when he is ordered to kill the lovely Princess Mara, Tobin’s absolute loyalty ends. The emperor’s punishment is swift and lethal, and Tobin is left with only one desire: vengeance.

Stay quiet. Stay hidden. Stay
Published September 9th 2019 by A&p Press, LLC

To ask other readers questions about The Last Huntsman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Last Huntsman

Start your review of The Last Huntsman
NAT.orious reads ☽
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 spellbound
This book is for you if… you've liked Snow White but couldn't get the huntsman off your mind: What happened after his disobedience became known to the queen [or king, in this case]? This book is splendidly twisted, inspired by the German original Schneewittchen.

Overall.
The minute I realised this book was loosely inspired by the well-loved Grimm's classic Schneewittchen I knew I had to read it. In the world of arcs, you never know what you get, but this book sure as hell did
Megan
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to read an early version of THE LAST HUNTSMAN and it was stunning (to the point where I still think about it all the time)! Page Morgan's writing style is atmospheric and just phenomenal, so if you like YA fantasy and re-tellings, this book is right up your alley!
Giselle
Jul 29, 2019 marked it as to-read
YA Fantasy fans! Get an ARC here: [closed - other review opportunities found here]
Kah Mary
Oct 07, 2019 rated it liked it
No women. No children. No torture. The Huntsman has his rules.

Stay quiet. Stay hidden. Stay free. These are the rules Ever lives by.

Raised as a boy by her overprotective father, Ever has something the Morvansk emperor
Abbie Fine
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky to read an ARC of this YA fantasy retelling and I enjoyed every page! THE LAST HUNTSMAN has two complex main characters that are easy to root for, a twisty plot that kept moving, beautiful writing, and a compelling romance, too! I wasn't super familiar with the Huntsman story before picking this up, but that did not matter one bit. Highly recommend for YA fantasy readers!
Katherine Paschal
**Review can also be found at https://smadasbooksmack.blogspot.com/

The Huntsman is indebted to the king and can’t refuse his commands, but when the king commands him to kill his most recent target, the Huntsman can’t complete his task. Ever has spent her life hiding as a boy, knowing that nobody can ever discover that she is a girl or what she is capable of. When the two inadvertently meet, neither will ever be the same and life just got a whole lot more dangerous.

I am always on the prowl for
Anie
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing

#retelling
#ya
October 20, 2019
THE LAST HUNTSMAN BY PAGE MORGAN
Every time I read a good fantasy book, I'm reminded why I love this genre. The ability of a single story to transform you into the entirely new world, with whole new rules, kingdomes & magic, it's truly amazing.

The story in The Last Huntsman is told from two perspectives, Huntsman's & Ever. Each living in different neighboring kingdoms. Huntsman serves the Empire of Morvansk, he does the emperor's bidding, killing his enemies
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Cranky Stars

A story based vaguely on what would happen to the Huntsman, from the story Snow White, when it is discovered that he disobeyed orders. The Huntsman is ordered to kill the princess and he can't, he is then thrust into the darkness, hiding from the emperor. Ever finds him, wounded and weak, and hides him till he is stronger. Ever has been posing as a boy, hiding from the emperor as well. She has a magic the emperor wants, and he will kill anyone to get it, even his daughter. After a
Moushmi
Oct 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Last Huntsman is in one word amazing. It has mystery, it has magic and it has a little bit of romance. I loved this book and if I weren’t greedy I would have given it a full five stars. But I am greedy, and I would want the character of Ever to have evolved a little more. She is portrayed as a head strong, defiant girl but I still wanted her character to have shown some more colours in the end. She has the courage; only it could have been portrayed with a little more fervour. The huntsman on ...more
Cheri
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A thought-provoking story that answers what many of us fairytale lovers have always wondered...what happens to the Huntsman after he refuses to kill? This is an action-packed answer to that question!
D.
Pili
Riley
HeatherH

• The Wall in the Middle of the Book
  • Small Spaces (Small Spaces, #1)
  • Just Listen
  • The Big Girls
  • Passion Punch (Key West Escape, #3)
  • Beach Body Boogie (A Pepper Ryan Thriller Book)
  • P.I. I Love You (Miss Demeanor Book 1)
  • Climax
  • One Week 'Til Christmas
  • Heart of the Fae (The Otherworld, #1)
  • Chosen by Grace (Divine Fate, #1)
  • Pulse and Prejudice
  • The Long Night: Blood Will Be Served (Fortier #2)
  • The Brutal Time (Angelbound Origins #6)
  • Music Boxes
  • Bond of a Dragon: Zahara's Gift
  • The Pageant (Vampire Royals #1)
  • I Temporarily Do
Page is the author of THE BEAUTIFUL AND THE CURSED, THE LOVELY AND THE LOST, and THE WONDROUS AND THE WICKED, young adult gothic thrillers critically acclaimed by Booklist, Publisher’s Weekly, Kirkus, School Library Journal, VOYA, and The Bulletin. Page’s novels have been an IndieNext selection, a Seventeen Magazine Summer Book Club Read, and a #1 Amazon bestseller. Her next book, THE LAST ...more