Start by marking “I Will Protect You (The Van Wilden Chronicles #4)” as Want to Read:
I Will Protect You (The Van Wilden Chronicles #4)

I Will Protect You

(The Van Wilden Chronicles #4)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
When love turns to hate, how does one come back from that?

Eshe Kalu loved Jonas until the day he gave her an urn of her mother’s ashes.
Now she hates him.
As she deals with her grief, she realizes she may have received more from him than she expected.

Jonas Van Wilden is trying to win back the love of his life. He has waited three thousand years to finally
Published November 7th 2019 by Jessica Gleave

To ask other readers questions about I Will Protect You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Will Protect You

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of I Will Protect You (The Van Wilden Chronicles #4)
Lynn Stifle
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is book four in the The Van Wilden Chronicles series and I absolutely loved it! This is my first book by Jessica Gleave and it most certainly will not be my last. The storyline is gripping, well thought out and keeps you interested and turning the pages. Great character development and you will also meet some new characters. I loved this story, a definite must read.
Susan
Nov 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book gave me a character I loved to hate, and an intense relationship between two of the protagonists in this book. Older characters from within the series take a back seat as new characters are introduced and evil must be fought. I found this book an easy read with characters that kept me page turning till the very end.
Penny Lisle
Aug 17, 2019
Danielle
Oct 06, 2019
Shannon Pennick
Nov 05, 2019
Jessica Gleave writes love stories set in fantasy worlds.
In other words, she’s a genre masher. Jessica likes building fantastical make-believe worlds where her main characters fall in love.
When she’s not busy writing her latest novels, she’s a busy mum of two. She lives with them and her husband along the east coast of northern New South Wales in Australia.
Jessica loves nothing more t

The Van Wilden Chronicles (4 books)
  • Straight Through the Heart (The Van Wilden Chronicles #1)
  • Over Their Ashes (The Van Wilden Chronicles #2)
  • Taste of Revenge (The Van Wilden Chronicles Book 3)