Start by marking “The Cost of Honor (Black Ops Confidential, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Cost of Honor (Black Ops Confidential, #3)

The Cost of Honor

(Black Ops Confidential #3)

He gave up everything to escape his family

The only male to be adopted into the notorious Parish family, Tony Parish always did right by his vigilante sisters. But when an attempt to protect one of them went horribly wrong, he had to fake his own death to escape his fanatical family. Tony set sail and ended up in Dominica—face to face with the woman of his dreams...

Now he must give updreams...

Expected publication: November 26th 2019 by Sourcebooks Casablanca

Win a Copy of This Book

• The Cost of Honor by Diana Munoz Stewart
    The Cost of Honor (Black Ops Confidential, #3)
    Release date: Nov 26, 2019
    Enter for a chance to win one of 20 copies of THE COST OF HONOR the third book in the Black Ops Confidential series by Diana Muñoz Stewart.

Format: Print book

Giveaway ends in: a

Availability: 20 copies available, 1115 people requesting

Giveaway dates: Nov 03 - Nov 26, 2019

Countries available: U.S.

• Friend Reviews

To ask other readers questions about The Cost of Honor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Cost of Honor

Start your review of The Cost of Honor (Black Ops Confidential, #3)
    Hannah
    Nov 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
    ARC REVIEW

Black Ops Confidential #3, An absolutely gripping story, from start to finish it is unputdownable. Tony and Honor are great characters you really feel for them and root for them. I love how at the beginning of each of these books the Parrish Family always seems like it's bad but as the book goes own the perception of the family changes as the main character learns the truth. Tony faked his own death to avoid punishment for something he did and he thought he didn't deserve it, they memory wiped hi
    Allyson Abu-hajar
    Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    Although this is the third book in the series, it can be read as a stand alone.

This opens with action, where Tony Parish, finds himself in a bad situation and fakes his own death to escape his family. If they get to him, they'll take his memory. Tony reinvents himself, calling himself Lazarus Graves, and on a stormy night while Kiteboarding crashes and is in danger of drowning. He is saved by the woman of his dreams, only to know, it can never be.

Honor Silva walking along
    Tripip
    Sep 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
    A high adrenaline adventure romance with plenty of steam. This writer has a unique writing style that took a little while to get used to but the story moves quickly. This is the third in a series and although it is not necessary to read the previous books, it helps in placing all the characters. Tony is in hiding from his vigilante family after an op goes sideways. Honor runs a multi-faceted business out of her family home, but someone is out to sabotage her. Who is the snake in the grass? The s ...more
    Krysten
    Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    I was so thrilled to come back to the Parish family, this time with Tony's story. It was hard for me to really imagine what Tony would be like, a male brought up in a group of strong women.

I adored this book. I loved the love between Tony and Honor and I loved the mystery behind who wanted to come after Honor's family. I also really appreciated getting to revisit the Parish family, especially getting to see what's going on with past characters Justice and Gracie (and Sandesh and Dust
    Margaret Yelton
    Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
    I received an ARC of The Cost of Honor from NetGalley and the publisher and this is my fair and honest review.

This was my first book from this author, overall I found it very well written and action packed. The storyline was certainly orginal, I loved Honor she was certainly a go-getter an a hard worker. Yet someone is out to destroy her business and her, Tony enters her life and wow did things heat up quickly. I would recommend this book to others, I enjoyed it a lot.
    Latifa Morrisette
    I love this series so much. With each book it gets better and better. Its packed with action and amazing characters. This series is an absolute must read.
    Christine Galletly
    My review will be live on donnasbookblog on 26th November 2019 - publication day!

I really enjoyed this story, I will admit that at the beginning I found it to be a little slow but the story soon picked up pace and I thought it was really enjoyable when I got in to the main body of the story as there was a lot more action and the plot was stronger.

I thought that the characters were well developed and I enjoyed getting to know them and their different personalities.

It is 4 stars from
    Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
    The Cost of Honor (Black Ops Confidential #3) by Diana Munoz Stewart
    M/F Romance
    Triggers: Murder, Pedophilia, Stalking, Experimental medical procedure
    I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

This is Tony's story. I was excited to see his story because he was always trying to get everyone to follow the rules. But, when something goes wrong, Tony doesn't have a choice. He has to fake his own death in order to escape his family.
    Christina
    Melissa ahmed
    James Cozzarelli
    Dannon Hewitt
    Nov 03, 2019

• The Stopover (The Miles High Club, #1)
    • Dangerous Games (Dangerous Beauty, #3)
    • When an Alpha Purrs (A Lion's Pride, #1)
    • The Wives
    • The Better Liar
    • Edge of Fury (Edge Security #6)
    • A Cowboy Like You (Heart of Texas #4)
    • The Navy SEAL's E-Mail Order Bride (The Heroes of Chance Creek, #1)
    • Dragon Untameable (Alveria Dragon Akademy's Untameables Book 1)
    • Built to Last (Hidden Hearts, #1)
    • Top Trouble: A Submissive Series Standalone Novel
    • The Other Mrs.
    • Love on the Sound (McKinnie Mail Order Brides, #5)
    • Decidedly By Chance (By the Bay, #5)
    • Guarding the Single Mother (SEAL Endgame, #1)
    • Dragon Gods (Alveria Dragon Akademy's Untameables Book 2)
    • Naughty or Nice
    Armed with a razor-sharp wit and a rolled-up MFA in Creative Writing, Diana Muñoz Stewart cartwheel-kicked her way into publishing with her fiery Black Ops Confidential series. Washington Independent Review of Books called the series’ award-winning debut, “original, impressive” a “rollicking good ride” and “high-octane.”

Of her writing Publishers Weekly said, “Stewart plays adeptly with

Black Ops Confidential (3 books)
    • I Am Justice (Black Ops Confidential, #1)
    • The Price of Grace (Black Ops Confidential, #2)