Start by marking “The Cost of Honor (Black Ops Confidential, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Cost of Honor (Black Ops Confidential, #3)

The Cost of Honor

(Black Ops Confidential #3)

He gave up everything to escape his family

The only male to be adopted into the notorious Parish family, Tony Parish always did right by his vigilante sisters. But when an attempt to protect one of them went horribly wrong, he had to fake his own death to escape his fanatical family. Tony set sail and ended up in Dominica—face to face with the woman of his dreams...

Now

Published November 26th 2019 by Sourcebooks Casablanca

To ask other readers questions about The Cost of Honor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Cost of Honor

Start your review of The Cost of Honor (Black Ops Confidential, #3)
Caz
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: aar, arc, mystery-thriller
Gah - the fact that it took me so long to read this one says something!

Review to follow at AAR.
Marlene
Nov 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Originally published at Reading Reality

Through a certain lens, all three of this week’s books are wrapped around the question about whether the ends justify the means – and who gets to make that decision.

The way that this is worked out in The Cost of Honor, and in the entire Black Ops Confidential series, makes this both a harder and a deeper story than the events on its surface. And a fitting conclusion to the story arc begun in the awesome I Am Justice. (The book is awesome and so is the
Living My Best Book Life
The Cost of Honor is my favorite book in the 'Black Ops Confidential' series. It is suspenseful, exciting, and a page-turner. I thought Diana Munoz Stewart created two interesting characters, Honor and Tony, that are mysterious and enjoyable to read about.

As I started reading the story, it was easy to get engaged with the story. The author went straight into it and Honor and Tony met in a life-saving way. They are both mysterious and their current situations only added to my intrigue.

Tony
Darcy
I liked the time that Honor and Tony got to know each other, or at least as much as Tony let Honor get to know him. I liked that right away Tony seemed to recognize something sinister was going on in Honor's life and jumped in to help. And as much as I liked the two of them working things out I missed the larger group and how they worked together. Despite saying that I wasn't happy when they showed up, figured they would ruin things for Tony just when he was finding happiness.

From there things
Avid Reader
Nov 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Cost of Honor (Black Ops Confidential #3) by Diana Munoz Stewart
M/F Romance
Triggers: Murder, Pedophilia, Stalking, Experimental medical procedure
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

This is Tony's story. I was excited to see his story because he was always trying to get everyone to follow the rules. But, when something goes wrong, Tony doesn't have a choice. He has to fake his own death in order to escape his family.

Honor is trying to get her business to stay
Justine Barr
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another intoxicating read, The Cost of Honor combines a heroine as sweet as her chocolatey passions (though not without some spice as well) with a bruised and battered hero on the run from his vigilante family. Just like previous books in this series, Cost combines steamy romantic interludes with fast paced action sequences and a mystery that will make readers heads spin (in the best possible way).
Hannah
Nov 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
ARC REVIEW

Black Ops Confidential #3, An absolutely gripping story, from start to finish it is unputdownable. Tony and Honor are great characters you really feel for them and root for them. I love how at the beginning of each of these books the Parrish Family always seems like it's bad but as the book goes own the perception of the family changes as the main character learns the truth. Tony faked his own death to avoid punishment for something he did and he thought he didn't deserve it, they
Samantha
Nov 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
I am officially hooked on this series! A few months ago I read (and really enjoyed) the second book in this series The Price of Grace. It left me completely excited about this book and happily it was just as good as I had hoped! What a page turner this book was! I swear I was 100 pages into this one and then all of a sudden I hit this point and knew that I wasn't going to be able to stop reading until I finished. It was just that good and I HAD to see how everything was going to turn out. One of ...more
Becky
Dec 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Reviewed on my blog, Becky on Books, on 12/3/19.

A non-stop ride!

The Cost of Honor is Tony's story--as the only boy adopted into a family of kick-butt female vigilantes, you know he's going to need an HEA with a woman who can stand up to him and give just as good as she gets. Honor definitely does not disappoint!

Truth time--I hadn't realized that there was a book in between this one and the first ( I Am Justice )--somehow I completely missed the release of The Price of Grace --which did leave me
Marsha Keeper Bookshelf
Reviewed at Keeper Bookshelf

Return to the crazy, dangerous world of the Parish family for THE COST OF HONOR, the third title in the Black Ops Confidential series. Tony’s story is one that I’ve been waiting for, knowing what happened previously in THE PRICE OF GRACE. While you ‘could’ read each title on its own, I really believe that this series should be, if possible, read in order for there are some crossover events, some background that flows through them all. I know that’s not always
Allyson Abu-hajar
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Although this is the third book in the series, it can be read as a stand alone.

This opens with action, where Tony Parish, finds himself in a bad situation and fakes his own death to escape his family. If they get to him, they'll take his memory. Tony reinvents himself, calling himself Lazarus Graves, and on a stormy night while Kiteboarding crashes and is in danger of drowning. He is saved by the woman of his dreams, only to know, it can never be.

Honor Silva walking along the beach is feeling
Vikki Vaught
Nov 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

Thanks goes to the publisher, via Net-Galley, for the opportunity to read and review The Cost of Honor, book 3 in the Black Ops Confidential series, in advance of publication. My opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

This is the first book I’ve read by Diana Munoz Stewart. Her writing is quick and sharp, making this an action-packed reading experience. There are quite a few secondary characters, which had me shaking my head in confusion a few times. The plot is fast
Sara Strand
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's hard to write a review where I'm not giving information away. I'll tell you this is my favorite of the three because I really like Tony, and Honor, but I like Tony and I'm glad he's back and the hero this time. The Parish family is STRANGE and I really don't know how I feel about them or their general mission (and how they go about it) because it's bizarre and feels like a danger to avoid all on its own, so that has been what keeps these books from being 5 stars for me. If you're looking ...more
Tripip
Sep 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
A high adrenaline adventure romance with plenty of steam. This writer has a unique writing style that took a little while to get used to but the story moves quickly. This is the third in a series and although it is not necessary to read the previous books, it helps in placing all the characters. Tony is in hiding from his vigilante family after an op goes sideways. Honor runs a multi-faceted business out of her family home, but someone is out to sabotage her. Who is the snake in the grass? The ...more
Debbie Caswell
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the series about the Parish family and this is Tony's story. After trying to save one of his sisters went terrible wrong Tony faked his own death he has reinvented himself as Lazarus Graves but danger can still find him. He has headed to Dominica where he is saved after a kite boarding accident by Honor Silva, but Honor has her own problems someone wants to buy her cocoa plantation and they aren't taking no for an answer As danger gets closer to her can Tony keep the ...more
Krysten
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was so thrilled to come back to the Parish family, this time with Tony's story. It was hard for me to really imagine what Tony would be like, a male brought up in a group of strong women.

I adored this book. I loved the love between Tony and Honor and I loved the mystery behind who wanted to come after Honor's family. I also really appreciated getting to revisit the Parish family, especially getting to see what's going on with past characters Justice and Gracie (and Sandesh and Dusty).

As usual,
Margaret Yelton
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC of The Cost of Honor from NetGalley and the publisher and this is my fair and honest review.

This was my first book from this author, overall I found it very well written and action packed. The storyline was certainly orginal, I loved Honor she was certainly a go-getter an a hard worker. Yet someone is out to destroy her business and her, Tony enters her life and wow did things heat up quickly. I would recommend this book to others, I enjoyed it a lot.
Cindy Stamm
Nov 17, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Packed full of adrenaline and pulse-pounding action, this book kept me turning pages with anticipation. The complex relationships between the characters held my interest throughout. This is a great suspense with some steamy heat, too.
Cindy Stamm
Nov 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
A really good book. It is full of excitement, action, and romance.
Latifa Morrisette
I love this series so much. With each book it gets better and better. Its packed with action and amazing characters. This series is an absolute must read.
Christine Galletly
My review will be live on donnasbookblog on 26th November 2019 - publication day!

I really enjoyed this story, I will admit that at the beginning I found it to be a little slow but the story soon picked up pace and I thought it was really enjoyable when I got in to the main body of the story as there was a lot more action and the plot was stronger.

I thought that the characters were well developed and I enjoyed getting to know them and their different personalities.

It is 4 stars from me for this
Tannie
Wanda C
Micielle
Nov 03, 2019

• Nothing to Fear (Final Hour #2)
  • Zapata (Border Series #1)
  • The Stopover (The Miles High Club, #1)
  • Anyone But Cade (Anyone But... #2)
  • Dangerous Games (Dangerous Beauty, #3)
  • My Billionaire Fake Fiance: An Enemies to Lovers Stand Alone Holiday Romance
  • When an Alpha Purrs (A Lion's Pride, #1)
  • A Lady's Past (Everton Domestic Society, #4)
  • They're Strictly Friends (Tough Love Spinoff, #1)
  • The Unfaithful Widow Ten Years Later
  • Cold Heart Creek (Detective Josie Quinn #7)
  • Moral Compass
  • National Geographic Atlas of the National Parks
  • Stay
  • Rancher's Wild Secret & Hold Me, Cowboy
  • The God Game
  • Holiday Roast Mortem
  • The Ninth Session
Armed with a razor-sharp wit and a rolled-up MFA in Creative Writing, Diana Muñoz Stewart cartwheel-kicked her way into publishing with her fiery Black Ops Confidential series. Washington Independent Review of Books called the series’ award-winning debut, “original, impressive” a “rollicking good ride” and “high-octane.”

Of her writing Publishers Weekly said, “Stewart plays adeptly with the reader’

Black Ops Confidential (3 books)
  • I Am Justice (Black Ops Confidential, #1)
  • The Price of Grace (Black Ops Confidential, #2)