Start by marking “The Baroness Affair (The Scarlet Salon, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Baroness Affair (The Scarlet Salon, #3)

The Baroness Affair (The Scarlet Salon, #3)

Piers Benson is a rarity in Regency London society. He may have the pedigree and education of a member of the peerage, but he makes his living as a high-end courtesan. His roguish good looks and charm have attracted many a wealthy lord to his bed, and yet his spirit has grown restless. When an intriguing proposal offers to take him far away from the city and elite brothel ...more
Published July 17th 2019 by Jean Wilde (first published July 2019)

To ask other readers questions about The Baroness Affair, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Baroness Affair

Jill
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have never read a book by this author but this will definitely not be the last book I read by Wilde. I loved the story of Piers, Horatio and Caroline. It is well written, entertaining and holds your interest. It tells of a woman who looks outside of society in an attempt to make her husband happy in order for her to become pregnant. All of this is accomplished in a most unconventional way but it worked. There is a HEA but there is a lot that happens first. This was a great storyline and I woul ...more
Zena
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A really interesting, intriguing story and has some hot parts too. - some with threesomes.
The story itself is very good with many twists and turns, and tons of mysteries that get solved along the way and I really loved that aspect.
Also loved the characters, each having interesting personalities and lifestyles - all together a book to keep one reading.
I read an advance copy of this story and am more than happy to recommend it especially to those of you who don't mind a bit of 'heat'. My review ab
BookLover
Jul 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Jean Wilde has created a historical romance book that has all the steamy parts I always love in a romance book. There is unconventional way it is done and things that happen that will surprise you, but you will come back for more. She has weaved all the parts together for one magical story.

The characters come together in a very unconventional way. Their story turns into one that you will love.
Riley
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This steamy, endearing story was full of intrigue, betrayal, sacrifice, friendship, hope, and love. Caroline, Horatio, and Piers had a lovely, comfortable, sweet, happy relationship together, and they really deserved their hard earned HEA. Although this book is labelled LGBT, anybody with a heart is going to love this charming tale. I can’t wait to read more by this author.

I received a free copy of this book, but that did not affect my review.
Christine Woinich
Jul 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
An interesting story. I loved the introduction of Piers, not quite what I expected. The love between Horatio and Caroline showed true love and devotion. The addition of Piers only made the relationship stronger and clearer. Despite meddling parents and such, these three find their way together, and I enjoyed it all the way.

I received a copy of this story through Enticing Journey Book Promotions, and this is my unsolicited review.
Barbara
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
The third book in The Scarlet Salon series a short quick story to read that I enjoyed reading. This is Piers Benson a high-end courtesan and the couple he comes to love Caroline Delaval, Baroness Hastings and her husband Horatio. I enjoyed reading this book. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Debbie
Jul 26, 2019 rated it really liked it

This was a beautifully written historical story about a woman needing to have a baby. And now she goes about it with her husband by bringing in a third to help them. Along the way trouble happens from family members but they work through it. You have to read this book just wish it was longer.

Pat
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
This intriguing book had good character and plot development with some twists and turns that kept me turning the pages until the very last page was read!
Liz
Sandra H.
Aug 12, 2019
Margaret Davis
Aug 21, 2019
I'm a bookaholic, chocoholic Canadian author with a passion for romance and history. I've loved books every since I was a child, and fell in love with the world of Regency London when my mother introduced me to work of Georgette Heyer at the age of 12. While my background is in journalism, I've found that I’d much rather write fiction than reality. I’m a sucker for happily-ever-afters and strong, ...more