Start by marking “Epic Air Fryer Cookbook: 100 Inspired Recipes That Take Air-Frying in Deliciously Exciting New Directions” as Want to Read:

The Epic Air Fryer Cookbook serves up everything you love about air frying in 100 easy everyday recipes that turn out scrumptiously crispy, family-friendly meals.

With your air fryer, you can enjoy cooking and eating delicious fried foods guilt-free—because air-frying recipes use little or no oil. And, as author Emily Paster reveals, your air fryer can cook all kinds of
Expected publication: December 10th 2019 by Harvard Common Press

To ask other readers questions about Epic Air Fryer Cookbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Epic Air Fryer Cookbook

Start your review of Epic Air Fryer Cookbook: 100 Inspired Recipes That Take Air-Frying in Deliciously Exciting New Directions
Julie

Epic Air Fryer Cookbook by Emily Paster is a Harvard Common Press publication.

Fresh, Fun, and Easy!

I got an air fryer for Christmas last year and now I wonder what how I ever survived without one. I’m always looking for new and fresh recipes to try out and am especially interested in ones that are unique to air fryers specifically.
This cookbook, as promised, has one hundred recipes, divided into the usual sections one expects to find in a typical cookbook.

Included are:

Breakfast foods
Party
Dita
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This cookbook is fantastic. I am completely in love with my air fryer and use it almost daily but I will admit to being in a "panko crusted boneless, skinless chicken breast" rut...but no longer!

This cookbook has tons of easy, approachable recipes that not only look delicious, they appeal to my husband and finicky teenagers. Win!

Thank you so much to Emily Paster, Quarto Publishing Group – Harvard Common Press, and NetGalley for granting my wish and gifting me with this AMAZING cookbook! I wanted
Clara
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Such a great book, I've had an airfryer for a while now and it is my most used item in the kitchen but I had no idea just how much I could be making in it!

I like there is a section on choosing an air fryer and using your air fryer. Some very handy tips.

Some of my favourite recipes here were
Apple fritters
Fried Shrimp with sweet chili dip
and the Parmesan Chicken

I made the chocolate chip pan cookie sundae last night and it was delicious! I'll definitely be trying out lots of other recipes from
Alicia Bayer
Nov 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have to admit that after reading this cookbook I decided not to purchase an air fryer, but that's not because this isn't a great cookbook. Paster gives a wide variety of recipes for breakfasts, lunches, dinners and appetizers, and many sound deliciously decadent. I loved how many international treats were included, too. I do wish there had been a lot more photos. There are photos of maybe 1/5 of the recipes. Most of these recipes still aren't healthy, they're just better than a deep fried ...more
Janet

Superspeed readers like me can read 150 - 200+ pages/hour, so yes, I have read the book … and many more today. LOL

From the publisher, as I do not repeat the contents or story of books in reviews, I let them do it as they do it better than I do .

CC
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have an air fryer on my Christmas list so you could say I'm planning to hit the ground running. There were some very helpful tips here for beginners like me and I didn't really feel that any of the information given nor in fact any of the recipes felt beyond my skill set. If I'm honest I thought a few things could have done with a simple mention rather than an entire recipe page because they seemed more to illustrate what the fryer is capable of rather than anything intricate - for example ...more
Phillip Cole
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve been using an air fryer for over a year. I have staples that I exclusively cook in it, but have been wondering what else I could use it for so that I didn’t have to heat up the oven, or settle for soggy food from the microwave. Seeing the Epic Air Fryer Cookbook instantly made me want to find out what recipes it held.

Emily Paster has done a great job with this cookbook. Before getting into the recipes, she goes over air fryer basics, which is really good if you’re still starting out with
Annie
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley
Originally published on my blog Nonstop Reader.

Epic Air Fryer Cookbook is a tutorial and recipe collection aimed at using air frying written and curated by Emily Paster. Due out 10th Dec 2019 from Quarto on their Harvard Common Press imprint, it's 176 pages and will be available in paperback format.

The book follows a logical format with good contrast on the pages and a readable typeset. The photography is clear and easy to follow. I would estimate roughly half of the recipes are pictured. The
Steff Pasciuti
Shelves: 2019, arcs
I'm not typically a cookbook kind of person. I don't buy them, I rarely peruse them and yet a few weeks ago I went ahead and requested theEpic Air Fryer Cookbook by Emily Paster. And honestly, my reasoning for this was solely because my boyfriend had just bought an air fryer for our apartment. It seemed fated, somehow, that such a book should show up on NetGalley right after we'd gotten one.

Now, there's no way I could have possibly tried all the recipes in this book by now--I'm far too busy for
Alexandra
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I went to the grocery store immediately after receiving this ARC because I was so excited. & this cook book lived up to my hype! That first night, I made three recipes from it and they were all SO delicious. I've made a few more since then.

The book is filled with lots of different recipes and it was not the same ol, same ol. That being said, there are a lot of non-common recipes which means non-common food. I love the wide range of food that this book covered.

I've had my air fryer for over
Annmarie Reddick
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ARC: Epic Air Fryer Cookbook is filled with 100 recipes to make in an air fryer. This is the perfect book for those who are new to using air fryers or to the more seasoned user.

I loved this book because the recipes are all super easy and super quick! I enjoyed being able to make some of these recipes with the boys I nanny for. My all time favorite recipe to make was the baked apples, because it reminded me of when I was younger and my dad would make my brothers and I baked apples after school!

Lindsay
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
So a month ago my oven broke down and because of that the air fryer was finally dragged out of the back of the cupboard and we have been experimenting with various dishes to see what we can and can’t cook in there. Apart from potato or bettered products were haven’t had much luck so this book is a God send. So now I have a list of new dishes to try which sounds amazing and also have learned that I should be using some oil in my fryer not cooking everything completely dry which may be why I have ...more
Leah Horton
Oct 22, 2019 rated it liked it
I love my air fryer. I fry perogies, fries and vegetables. I had no idea how much I was missing with that the air fryer has the potential to do (I need to check mine to see if I can buy the extra pieces).

I found myself drooling at so many of these recipes and how easy quote a few of them are. I love how crispy and delicious things are when I cook them in the air fryer. I think it’s so great to ditch the oil without sacrificing the flares and the crisp.

These recipes are (for the most part) all
Kelly
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this cook book so many recipes to try, first one on the to do list is eggs in a basket for breakfast. Information about air fryers is informative I knew I could cook a big range in my fryer but this cookbook has given me the confidence to try even more. Photos are bright and make the food look desirable and more tempting to try for myself. Information and tips will make my food taste even better.
Comprehensive write up about the recipe with easy to follow instructions and nice ingredients
Kristine
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Epic Air Fryer Cookbook by Emily Paster is a free NetGalley ebook that I read in mid-November.

Amid very bright color photographs highlighted by salmon pink and mint blocks, Paster excites with the many possibilities of air fryers (particularly for snacks) and the ability to multitask with something in the fryer and on a stove’s range. My favorite recipes include 2-ingredient cream biscuits, chorizo scotch eggs, buttermilk fried chicken and waffles, Argentinian beef empanadas, Natchitoches meat
Jessi
With a nice thorough introduction, this book sets up what we'll see in this book. To be honest, I didn't actually make any of the recipes yet but the instructions seemed clear and there were great tips, like using your sense of smell to tell when food was done. Pictures were clear and there were plenty of recipes that had five or fewer ingredients as well as more complicated ones.
I wish there had been page numbers on my ARC because the Index pages don't line up to the ebook pages but I didn't
Jeannine
Nov 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
I've been using my air fryer for awhile now and I absolutely love it. I wanted to check this out to see what else I could cook in it since I tend to do just the same handful of things. I was really surprised on what I can cook in there now after looking through this book. There are several that I can't wait to try but my one and only issue is I wish there were more pictures. For me, I'm a visual person and some of the recipes I would've loved to see what it looks like before I attempt it.
Jo
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
I own an air fryer and find it to be easy and quick. However I always feel stumped on what to cook and how to prepare. This was a great book to review and full of a wonderful assortment of recipes! I am looking forward to preparing the asparagus and goat cheese frittata, patatas bravas, tempura shishito peppers, and crispy fried shallots. I highly recommend for anyone interested in an air fryer!

Thank you, Quarto Publishing Group and NetGalley for a digital ARC.
Richelle Rodarte
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am incredibly new to air frying injure recently purchasing ours. I absolutely love this book. It has many delicious recipes and handy tips on how to properly prepare food in an air fryer. I thoroughly enjoyed it and I’m sure I will refer to it often. This book is a keeper and I highly recommend it if you enjoy using an air fryer. I received this book from NetGalley for an honest review.
thewoollygeek (tea, cake, crochet & books)
This book is amazing, full of fabulous ideas and recipes I’d never considered before and definitely not in an air fryer, well presented and formatted, bright, colourful and clear instructions. This book is appealing to the eye, mind and mouth (drool). Fabulous cook book, highly recommended to all air fryer owners

Thanks to netgalley and the publisher for a free copy for an honest opinion
Linda Richardson
Oct 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
I’ve been on the fence about purchasing an Air Fryer for the past few years, however after reading this cookbook loaded with healthy dishes with easy instructions my mind is made up to finally purchase an appliance for myself.
Vonda
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: net-galley
These recipes look amazing! I got my son an air fryer 2 years ago and he has only made fried chicken and french fries in it. We are making the glazed ribs tonight. This way of cooking is so much healthier and we are excited to try the other recipes!
Deena
Nov 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Great information on how to get the most use of your air fryer. I’d try about half of these recipes.
Kristy Thiel
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was the perfect accompaniment to my new air fryer! We made the churros right away and those were delicious. Would definitely recommend!
Tim
Nov 09, 2019
Deborah
is currently reading it
Nov 15, 2019

• Cinderella Rex (Once Before Time Book 1)
  • The Little Women Cookbook: Tempting Recipes from the March Sisters and Their Friends and Family
  • The Ultimate Guide to Preserving and Canning: Foolproof Techniques, Expert Guidance, and 125 Recipes from Traditional to Modern
  • How to Embroider Almost Everything: A Sourcebook of 500+ Modern Motifs + Easy Stitch Tutorials—Learn to Draw with Thread!
  • I Broke My Butt!: The Cheeky Sequel to the International Bestseller I Need a New Butt!
  • The Autoimmune Protocol Meal Prep Cookbook: Weekly Meal Plans and Nourishing Recipes That Make Eating Healthy Quick & Easy
  • Winner, Winner! Chicken Dinner: 50 Winning Ways to Cook it Up!
  • Judy Joo's Korean Soul Food: Authentic dishes and modern twists
  • Ultimate Slime Extreme Edition: 100 New Recipes and Projects for Oddly Satisfying, Borax-Free Slime -- DIY Cloud Slime, Kawaii Slime, Hybrid Slimes, and More!
  • The Art of Watercolor Lettering: A Beginner's Step-by-Step Guide to Painting Modern Calligraphy and Lettered Art
  • The Anti-Inflammatory Diet One-Pot Cookbook: 100 Easy All-in-One Meals
  • The Probiotic Kitchen: More Than 100 Delectable, Natural, and Supplement-Free Probiotic Recipes
  • Unicorn Training
  • The CBD Handbook: Over 75 Recipes for Hemp-Derived Health and Wellness
  • Learn to Lucid Dream: Powerful Techniques for Awakening Creativity and Consciousness
  • Crystal Basics: The Energetic, Healing, and Spiritual Power of 200 Gemstones
  • Life Unplugged: A Digital Detox Workbook
  • The Loud House: Livin' La Casa Loud!