Start by marking “Triggered: How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence Us” as Want to Read:
Triggered: How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence Us

Triggered: How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence Us

This is the book that the leftist elites don't want you to read -- Donald Trump, Jr., exposes all the tricks that the left uses to smear conservatives and push them out of the public square, from online "shadow banning" to rampant "political correctness."
In Triggered, Donald Trump, Jr. will expose all the tricks that the left uses to smear conservatives and push them out
Published November 5th 2019 by Center Street

To ask other readers questions about Triggered, please sign up.
Dave Roger I love how they talk about "liberal elite" when this family literally grew up in a golden tower and even take a pee on a golden throne. It's so…moreI love how they talk about "liberal elite" when this family literally grew up in a golden tower and even take a pee on a golden throne. It's so ridiculous.(less)
May 舞 Trump supporters are not well-known for their critical thinking faculties, nor for being able to read, for that matter. They are butt-hurt at not…moreTrump supporters are not well-known for their critical thinking faculties, nor for being able to read, for that matter. They are butt-hurt at not being as privileged as they think they should be. This Trump Jr. person actually compares himself to soldiers who died in wars because he hasn't made as much money as he could have. Despite having been brought up in Trump Tower, he asserts that he "relates to people" and that "people relate to him".
Hilarious. (less)

Start your review of Triggered: How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence Us
Melki
Oct 02, 2019 added it
Shelves: offal, bestiality
"Everyone has a book in them and that, in most cases, is where it should stay." - Christopher Hitchens

That pretty much sums it up, though I do believe that in order to write a book, one must first demonstrate that one is capable of reading a book.

description
Photographic proof that Jr. sucks.
Manny
Nov 16, 2019 marked it as not-to-read  ·  review of another edition
I LookedInside and found some interesting facts, for example that Don Jr has butchered hundreds of chickens and speaks fluent Czech. But the passage which startled me most was near the beginning of chapter 3, where he explains how the "Democrat Party" (I dunno, that's what he calls it) was built on a foundation of "Jim-Crow style racism, support of the KKK and slavery, and stark opposition to Abraham Lincoln."

Attention all white supremacists: don't conclude from the above that you should really
Mike S
Oct 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Laughing at all the negative reviews from people that haven't even read the book. Hint: it's not out yet. Ironic, given the title of the book. Lol.
Jenna Bookish
Nov 05, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
"This is the book that the leftist elites don't want you to read!"
Sweetie, we don't have to discourage Trump supporters from reading.
Ronnie
Nov 01, 2019 rated it did not like it
The irony of the title is that Jr. was triggered into writing this lol. Wah. Liberals are so weak and say mean things about me and dad and we can't take insults for **** cuz we have skin so thin we might very well have no skin at all. Therefore, I'm going to write a super hypocritical book that is basically a load of BS in academia terms but whatever, the sheep who like my dad will spend their hard-earned money on it. Money for me is good. Gotta make lemonade outta lemons.

Also, the left thrives
KC
Jul 26, 2019 marked it as not-interested
Ah, yes – more attempts by the right to mindwash the gullible with petty bias and weak, inaccurate “arguments.” Chief just called and said this ain’t it.
David Chicago
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a bunch of snowflakes in the reviews!! I love it!! TRUMP 2020!!!! MAGA
Arti
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It triggers the left,judging by how they're reacting about it
Meghan
Aug 28, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Wow. I couldn’t even finish it.
Anna Nguyen
Oct 03, 2019 rated it did not like it
would give this a negative 1 million rating if i could. horrible man with a horrible message that just spreads hate and misinformation. f off.
Ben Grif
Nov 04, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Read a copy sent to the office for a preview. It was also sent as a joke. The Trump boys are known to share a brain cell between them, with their sister only slightly less thick. This really is a pathetic attempt at projection, written in 5th grade prose.
Matt
Nov 26, 2019 rated it did not like it
As of chapter 3 this book is pronounced dead at terminal suckness.

One thing I come to realize: The douche doesn't fall far from the bag.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
See Cee
Nov 06, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
It's as if trump jr printed out his tweets and glued them into a book. Fictional mind numbing time killer ..skip it.
Viktor Leonid Vasilaj
Pretty good, would definitely recommend it. Clearly shows how much the American left has become heavily radicalized, Intolerant, hateful, out of touch with reality and America itself. The Democrats are not those who were during the era of JFK.
Beth
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It’s funny to see reviews by people who are so blinded by hatred they can’t even read a book. My guess is most of these people don’t even know how to read!

Anyway, this book is full of heart, truth and humor. Don is a great writer, articulate and speaks the truth so many liberal idiots are unwilling to face. Just this year alone I’ve read over 550 books and this one is up there with my favorites. It’s a hard pill for liberals to swallow, but their hatred and stupid policies such as support of
Bettie
Nov 09, 2019 marked it as noway-josé

Tit-bits 1886

"It is a wise father that knows his own child."
The Merchant of Venice A2 S2

Smackwater Jack

- Bungalow Bill - The Beatles

Donald Trump Jr writes that -- when he saw rows of graves at Arlington Cemetery -- he thought of...himself, and the business deals he had sacrificed. "About all the sacrifices we’d have to make to help my father succeed."

“At least he’s reading something.”

- Pre-sales for Trump Jr.s ”book” skyrocketed to the top of the NYTimes Best Seller List when a top oligarch
Kurt Vilby
Nov 01, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I was unfortunate enough to get an advanced copy but can save you the pain, this is just one big book of projection and the author is horrible. I recommend getting the fire to 451 degrees Fahrenheit for this one to visit
Susan
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I can’t wait to read this non-fiction book, authored by the emotionally abused son of a malignant narcissist. However, here’s a few things I’d rather do first:
1- Get my undercarriage waxed by a female, East German wrestler.
2- Binge watch every season of The Cosby Show.
3- Complete ten hours of physical and psychological torture at the McKamey Mansion
4- Befriend Harvey Weinstein. However, if he asks to be friends with benefits, I would read the book.
Bruno Pecly
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book. Help us to understand how the left (democrats) work against the American people
Imogen
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I don't think many that has left a review on this book/CD has either listened to it or read it. It seems to me that most are just biting their own tails in a hope to push down the readership of this book. In truth, it is well done and gives absolute truth in how the industry works - media, etc., that is. How do I know? I work on the inside of it all. Say as you will, but those that type just for trolling purposes, are obviously simply, as it is said, Triggered. :-)
Jason Coffman
Oct 30, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I cant even.
Jeanette
Nov 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
It centers on the "triggered" aspect and are they. Purely true in every observation.

But that is about 1/2 of the book. In example and in eye witness. Both. The other 1/2 is a life tale autobiography of his years growing up, especially concerning the frequent and long lasting overriding masses of hours with his grandparents and parents. Those were excellent- 5 star. I loved especially hearing about his and siblings travel and summer weeks with the Czech grandparents. He does the Grandfather tales
Thomas  Jefferson
Nov 07, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Not a book so much as angry ranting from a boy who didn't get his way. Author comes of as petulant and ignorant while pandering to an audience of hardcore neocons. Save your brain cells and don't buy this book.
Maru Kun
Nov 05, 2019 marked it as not-to-read  ·  review of another edition
How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence Us - every day the red fog comes over my eyes as I fuel my passionate hatred of the Right by praying for the introduction to America of a non-regressive system of taxation and a universal single payer health care system free at the point of provision.
Daniel Park
Nov 05, 2019 rated it did not like it
Personally, my expectations of this book are extremely low. I hold no hope that Trump Jr. will be civil towards his political rivals and am fully prepared to read a book that is completely un-proofread and filled with absolute gibberish. The biggest shock, though, is the implication that this man knows how to read in the first place- because honestly, he probably doesn't need to do that much in his job since it's mostly based on charisma and nepotism- and that he has never read a book on ...more
Paul LeBlond III
Nov 04, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Toilet paper.
Shane Blackheart
As a liberal-minded person who likes to hear all sides of everything, I'd like to try to read this book. Honestly attempt to read it to see what D. Trump Jr. has to say. However, I couldn't get past the first page. The writing in this book comes off as an unprofessional rant piece, or something similar to a large, essay-like response on a social media or news post full of snark and vitriol.

He's entitled to his opinion as is always noted, and he certainly is entitled to write whatever
Jospeh McCarthy
Nov 10, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Literally the worst thing I have ever read. He compares dead war veterans to the struggles of his dad’s presidency. Extremely insulting. I read the whole thing with an objective view but it’s just white privileged male crying about how hard life is and their struggles. Princess Diana - someone who actually saw real struggle is rolling in her grave.
AndreaDyDy
Nov 05, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This is like if you put all of the Trumps' tweets on a page and pressed ctrl+v.
Shannon
Nov 10, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Yikes! It’s like if you mashed up all his tweets and everything he’s already said in public and put it in a book. Absolute nonsense. Ive been a Republican all my life. I’ve seen patriotism by good politicians and public servers who fought hard for this country. This family is garbage. They’ve played victims when the American ppl are the victims of the Trump family. They have NEVER truly suffered. The self righteousness and self dealing are apparent. This is not even about being “triggered”. Or ...more
Someone rated this book. It isn't out yet. 4 70 Nov 06, 2019 09:47AM

• The Plot Against the President: Revelations on the Deep State from the House Intelligence Committee
  • With All Due Respect: Defending America With Grit and Grace
  • Witch Hunt: The Story of the Greatest Mass Delusion in American Political History
  • Radicals, Resistance, and Revenge: The Left's Insane Plot to Remake America
  • Resistance (At All Costs): How Trump Haters Are Breaking America
  • The United States of Trump: How the President Really Sees America
  • Inside Trump's White House: The Real Story of Donald J. Trump's Presidency
  • Exonerated: The Failed Takedown of President Donald Trump by the Swamp
  • Sam Houston and the Alamo Avengers: The Texas Victory That Changed American History
  • Taken for Granted: How Conservatism Can Win Back the Americans That Liberalism Failed
  • Trump Saves America: Our Last Hope to Be Great Again
  • The Case Against Socialism
  • Unfreedom of the Press
  • Guilty By Reason of Insanity: Why The Democrats Must Not Win
  • Power Grab: The Liberal Scheme to Undermine Trump, the GOP, and Our Republic
  • Trump vs. China: Facing America's Greatest Threat
  • Justice on Trial: The Kavanaugh Confirmation and the Future of the Supreme Court
  • Three Days at the Brink
“In the end, Jack Dorsey admitted that Twitter had blocked its users from accessing about 600,000 accounts. An extremely disproportionate number of these accounts, he said, belonged to conservatives. Some of them even belonged to the very members of Congress who were questioning him that day. Twitter, Facebook, and Google have become modern-day monopolies.” 1 likes
“Forget about Russia trying to influence the US election with the measly $100,000 it spent on ads; how about the real influencers, the multibillion-dollar companies such as Facebook and Google, that block and silence the voices of conservatives?” 1 likes