Start by marking “Mason Wilder (Radical Rock Stars Next Generation Duet, #2)” as Want to Read:
Mason Wilder (Radical Rock Stars Next Generation Duet, #2)

Mason Wilder

(Radical Rock Stars Next Generation Duet #2)

Everything in my life has had a predetermined path. The success of the band had to come first. I’ve put my feelings on hold long enough. The time is finally right. Mason Wilder is America's most eligible rock star. Now, I'm going to make him mine.

She's my best friend's little sister. She's off limits. She's Tessa Blade Garcia, a girl who knows what she wants and isn't afr
ebook
Published August 21st 2019 by Jenna Galicki

To ask other readers questions about Mason Wilder, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mason Wilder

Book-Lover Book Blog
Aug 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
I very nearly gave this 5 stars, but the rushed feel of it near the end stopped me. Only because it feels like one day went into the next and I’m not sure anyone can plan a big day in on day.

I was so excited for Mason and Tessa’s story, and I wasn’t disappoint. It was exciting, tense and romantic and filled with angst and love. It was full of sweet sentimental words that gave me a headache but it worked for the characters. And it was lovely so sorta see Lucas and Sindy in some parts. The previo
avid reader 1
4 Stars
This book started well and put me into Tessa's shoes right off. She is a bit juvenile in her expectations of Mason, but some people go thru life nursing a naiveté that the rest of us find ill-fitting. Such is life. She is a beautiful, loving character, driven to succeed and fierce in her pursuit of what she wants in life.
Mason has blinders on. He sees music and nothing else. So, in that way, Mason and Tessa are perfect for each other. His abrupt introduction to the real world was painfu
Smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks
Mason Wilder is book two in the duet, Radical Rock Stars Next Generation. It may have taken a long path to get to where they are, but it is now time for Mason and Tessa to get their path at more happiness. You will feel the emotions of both characters while they work through moving from friends/band mate to something more and a shock we did not expect. Device hold may be needed.
I love seeing where these children have gone in adult life and love seeing the parents and band family from Immortal A
Colleen
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was biting at the bit for Mason and Tessa book! My expectations were meet and exceeded. Tessa loved Mason for as long as she can remember. Mason did not have Tessa on his radar in a romantic sense. The connection they have musically is magical. When Tessa flirts she flirts!! She may be young but she is confident and fierce. Mason did not stand a chance. When Mason and Tessa finally connect. Dang the pages are on fire!

As always I am obsessed with the whole dang family and I mean everyone not j
Ebbie ~Author Groupies
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mason Wilder is the second book in the Radical Rock Stars Next Generation Duet. This book is Mason and Tessa’s story. It was interesting to see them move from friends and band mates to something more. This one had all of the feels, emotions, and a major twist that made it hard to put down. I love seeing these kids all grown up. I also love the peeks into their parents lives as they grow older. This duet was everything I had hoped for and more. If you love Rock Stars you need to pick up this duet ...more
Crystal
Aug 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Mason Wilder is the second book in Radical Rock Stars Next Generation Duet. This is Mason and Tessa's story. They are best friends, band mates, and family. Their band Prodigy is finally making a name for themselves. Tessa just dropped a bombshell on him by telling him, her true feeling. Does he have the same feeling for her? I mean he love's her, she's his best friends little sister. The story was good, it has a few twists and secrets come to light. I loved seeing the band Immortal Angel, and th ...more
Breen Rdz
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Mason Wilder is book two in the Radical Rock Stars Next Generation Duet. Once again Jenna wrote an emotional story.

Mason and Tessa finally found their happily ever after. It was so good reading about them, both were delightful and captivating characters. Pure, realistic, unique but mostly kind personalities. Once more family played a major role in the story such as music, of course!

A magnificent slow burn romance packed with all the feels.”
Amy
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! Mason and Tessa's story is way more than I ever thought it could be !!!! What an adventure and the HUGE SURPRISE TWIST in the middle!! Love how all the parent and the Immortal Angel band have a major storyline and the evolution of the band Prodigy!♡ So well written, even had to blot eyes with tissues during happy and sad parts of the book, like they were my real family not characters in a book. More please
Alicia
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So good to read about the love between Tessa and Mason. Both are such lovely characters, a hallmark of this fabulous series, and fill the book with their kindness, love and life. Again, family and music take another part of the centre stage and provide such a strong framework for the story. With the past rearing its head and matters of the heart needing to be sorted, Mason Wilder brings us a book which had my heart fluttering and leaving me with a huge smile on my face. 💖💖💖
Lauren
Aug 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book is definitely a slow burn ... its been a long time coming for Mason and Tessa. You will go on the emotional roller coaster ride with them through all the ups and downs. You get too see all there familes but the biggest thing is seeing them as adults. When there world gets turned upside down and sides are taken you really see who you can trust. Im just glad in the end they both knew what they really wanted!!
Gail Stroker
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved it!

I loved this book so much! It was Sweet, Hot & Fun! Tessa & Mason were destined to be together but does Mason see it that way? Tessa does but how long will it take Mason to realize it? I cried happy tears at some points reading their story. I was also fuming at other times but you’ll need to read it to find out why. I love this generation of Radical Rockers and loved that we get to have more from the first generation! Thank you Jenna for another rocking read!
Kathy Aronoff
Aug 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As a huge fan of this entire series I couldn't wait for this book and dreaded it coming, only because there's a finality to it. Tessa grew up idolizing Mason since she could walk, Mason always thought of Tessa as a little sister. I thought how this played out was super cute and pretty typical, Mason being clueless and all. I really enjoyed the added conflict that arrived as it brought this series full circle. BTW if this is the last we see of the Immortal Angel/Prodigy family, Angel & Tessa ...more
Sherry
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This book was a big surprise to me, not because of the steamy sex scenes or the awesome rock and roll, but the way the story unfolded. It was definitely not what I expected and that means in a good way. Jenna Galicki is growing as an author and I'm loving being on the journey with her. Loved the unexpected twists in the plot. I so did not see that coming!
Spunky N Sassy
Aug 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Awesome Book

This book was an awesome read. It made me want my own Mason to sweep me off my feet. It’s definitely worth the read, but you have to read book one first.
Pamela
Mason and Tessa finally get their chance at happiness together. It took Mason awhile to realize his feelings for Tessa were more than friendship and his best friend's sister. Tessa always had a crush on Mason. This was a great read and I enjoyed reading this couple's story.

Lindsay Crook
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved everything about this book..The slow burn,the music and the family love.
Mason falling in love with Tessa was so sweet..Jenna bought Immortal Angels kids together and made me fall in love them just as much..
Sherry Hays
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book.
Mason and Tessa are an awesome and super couple.
The story had me hooked from page one.
Angie Anderson
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is fantastic. I absolutely loved it. I was excited to read about this great couple and all of their family members.
Maria
Debbie
Kathy
Mick Loves Books
Jenna Galicki, Author of Adult Contemporary Romance

Jenna Galicki writes in multiple genres including m/m/f, m/f, and m/m. She is predominantly known for her Radical Rock Stars Series. The Prince of Punk Rock (Radical Rock Stars Book 1) was a finalist in the 2015 Bisexual Book Awards.

Jenna is a strong advocate for LGBT rights and marriage equality. A native New Yorker, she now resides in Southern C

Radical Rock Stars Next Generation Duet (2 books)
  • Lucas Blade (Radical Rock Stars Next Generation Duet, #1)