Jump to ratings and reviews

A Cowboy Kind of Night

8 Contemporary Western Romances

Are you ready for A Cowboy Kind of Night? If you like your guys in spurs and Stetsons, then this multi-author bundle is for you. Check out these eight sexy western romance novels, all for one great low price.

Bundle of Love by Erin Wright – As the town’s vet and the director of an equine therapy camp, Adam’s life is plenty stressful, and plenty lonesome. Then in strolls Kylie VanLueven, his very new and very pretty receptionist, with curves in all the right places. She's doing a good job at the clinic, but he won’t ever let it be more than that, despite the longing she stirs in him. Besides, he’s sure that she’s hiding a secret…

Last Surrender by Suzie O'Connell – Horse trainer Heather Brown has a talent for finding Mr. Right-for-Everyone-Else. Enter ranch hand Jeremiah Mackey. He’s made a lot of mistakes in his life, but he’s worked hard to turn his life around and he understands her like no one else. She’s willing—needs, even—to ignore her family’s open hostility toward him, but what will happen when someone from his past starts playing deadly games?

His Heart for the Trusting  by Lisa Mondello – Mitch Broader has always dreamed of owning his own Texas ranch. When an old flame drops a baby on his doorstep, claiming he's the daddy, he's shocked. He can’t change diapers and work a ranch at the same time. When Sara Lightfoot rescues him with her particular knack for handling his precocious son, he hires her on the spot as a nanny. Can they both get over their past to have a future together?

Grady  by Ann B. Harrison – Sheriff Grady Cooper isn't looking for love but when Lara Williams comes to town with her wayward daughter, he can't deny he attraction between them. As much as Lara dreams of having a man like Grady by her side, she knows that if he finds out about her dark past, it will leave her more vulnerable than ever.

Hearts Don't Lie by Shirleen Davies – What does he do when she refuses to back down? Mitch MacLaren has reasons for avoiding relationships, and they’re pretty darn good. Dana Ballard’s new job forces her to work with the one MacLaren who can’t seem to get over himself and lighten up. In his mind, a simple proposition can solve the problem. Will Dana make the smart move and walk away? Or take the gamble and expose her heart?

Texas Wild by Jean Brashear – The Bad Boy is Back in Town! Injury forces former SEAL turned playboy Hollywood stuntman Mackey home where teenage exploits made him a legend, only to find that his buddy's kid sister Rissa has grown up gorgeous. But if he thinks her girlhood crush will make her fall into his arms and help him avoid dealing with a haunting past and a future that looks grim, Mackey might want to think again.

Shane  by SJ McCoy – In Cassidy's own words he’s walking temptation. She doesn't want a relationship but maybe a little temptation couldn't hurt? Shane knows he can have any woman he wants—apart from Cassidy—so why can't he think of any woman other than Cassidy? There’s no denying the attraction between them, but will it be enough to bring together a woman who doesn’t want anyone and a guy who wants everyone?

Trust in the Lawe by Stacey Joy Netzel – Desperately afraid for her life, Kendra lies to her brother about why she turns up destitute on his doorstep, leading his ranch manager to suspect she’s a con-artist. Colton vows to expose her secrets, but he didn’t count on falling for feisty city girl in the process. Somehow she must learn to trust the sexy cowboy—and her heart—before danger tracks her down.

2190 pages, Kindle Edition

First published July 23, 2019

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Erin Wright

40 books335 followers
USA Today Bestselling author Erin Wright has worked every job under the sun, including library director, barista, teacher, website designer, and ranch hand helping brand cattle, before settling into the career she’s always dreamed about: Author.

She still loves coffee, doesn’t love the smell of cow flesh burning, and is currently living out her own love story in a tiny town in rural Idaho.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
0 (0%)
1 star
0 (0%)
Displaying 1 - 23 of 23 reviews
Profile Image for Becky Claxon.
1,686 reviews6 followers
July 20, 2019
A Cowboy Kind of Night
This is a fabulous group of books for a great price. If you love cowboys, love, and angst, you will love all these books! The following are my reviews of all the books.
Erin Wright
Bundle of Love
Kylie VanLueven left Sawyer, Idaho to go to college and never wanted to come back. Unfortunately Kylie is 22 years old and pregnant by a married man that wants nothing to do with her, so she is back at her mother’s house. After a weeks pity party, her mom tells her that Dr. Adam Whitaker, a veterinarian, is looking for a receptionist. Kylie goes to his office and he ends up hiring her (his high school student was not too good with people!); but she doesn’t tell him she is pregnant. Adam’s wife died a few years ago and he hasn’t been with anyone since. He is 38 years old to Kylie’s 22. He is attracted to Kylie, but doesn’t want to abuse his boss/employee relationship.

I loved what a great guy Adam is and how he not only helped animals, but people. I felt bad about what had happened to his wife, and also the no good bum that Kylie had let herself believe she loved. The small town had their busybodies that liked to cause trouble. It was a sweet love story that I strongly encourage you to read.

Susie O’Connell
Last Surrender
This book is emotional. I couldn’t imagine what Heather went through with her family. I can’t imagine a family treating their daughter/sister the way they did. Jeremiah blew me away. He had some terrible things happen to him when he was young, and then was taken advantage of by a charismatic and hateful cousin. I was so glad to see the sheriff’s family take him in as their own. The love he received made him into the man he was meant to be. The love that Jeremiah and Heather shared was phenomenal. There are some on the edge of your seat scenes in the book. I loved the book and strongly encourage you to read it.

Lisa Mondello
His Heart for the Trusting
This is another great book in this set. Even though Sara came back to Texas to live on the reservation after the mistake she made and was upset with herself, I could easily see how she would want to leave when she was just a teenager. There are not many of us who think without our hormones and maturity at that age! I loved Mitch! I could just see him not knowing what to do with a baby when his son was dropped off! I loved how Sara helped him fall in love with his son and get comfortable taking care of him. I couldn’t stand the baby’s mother! I can’t stand women like her. This is such a good book that I strongly encourage you to read.

Ann B Harrison
Cooper’s Crossing Book 1
This is another good book in this set! Grady is such a great guy. I felt bad about his past love life. He had such a fine line to walk with Lara because of her teenage daughter Jo getting into trouble. I liked the way he handled Jo. Lara went through so much with her ex husband, especially after he was arrested and she found out he was involved with the mob. Needless to say I didn’t like him, and he should never have been a father. I loved the book, and strongly encourage you to read it.

Shirleen Davies
Hearts Don’t Lie
This is another good book in this set. Mitch is a broody, hard to get along with Cowboy. When he meets Dana at his family business in Arizona, they rub each other the wrong way. It was funny how they tried to get on the other’s nerves. I felt bad for Mitch and the terrible things women had donned to him in the past. I can understand why he wouldn’t want a relationship. Luckily Mitch and Dana are thrown together due to business. There are also strange things happening on the ranch that is making them lose money. I strongly encourage you to read the book.

Jean Brasher
Texas Wild
I loved this book! It has so much hope, love, and stubbornness in it! Rissa is such a strong woman who I admired from the beginning. She has put up with so much loneliness and feeling left behind. I loved how stubborn she is and took on so many problems that were not just hers. Mackey is a character that uses his good looks and sexiness to get what he wants. He has a hidden side that is soft and needs love too. Mackey and Rissa were made for each other. Rissa and her cousin Scarlet had a strained relationship that was funny at times. There are some tears in this book too, but I am so glad happiness finds it way most of the time. I strongly encourage you to read this book.

SJ McCoy
I love Ms. McCoy’s books. The Remington brothers are on of my favorite series. Shane and Cassidy are very much alike in their personalities—both have high self esteem. It was a fun read watching the two meld their personalities together. The people who were out to make trouble for them didn’t realize who they were up against! I loved the book and strongly encourage you to read it.

Stacey Joy Netzel
Trust in the Lawe
Loved the book! There is laughter, sadness, and suspense in this book. Kendra is such a strong woman who will do anything to protect her little brother. She has a messed up family, but doesn’t realize how messed up until later in the book. I was happy to see her brother Joel that never even knew he had a half sister and brother help the two out. She doesn’t start off on a good foot with Colton who manages Joel’s ranch. Colton has his own problems with his parents, but sure doesn’t trust Kendra. He hates it even more he is attracted to her. There are so many exciting things happening in the book, you won’t want to put it down! I strongly encourage you to read the book.

I loved all these books, and voluntarily read an Advanced Reader’s Copy of this set. I do own a couple of the books.
Profile Image for BP34.
5,374 reviews23 followers
July 1, 2019
I enjoyed this box set and the sexy cowboys. Hours and hours of reading pleasure. This box-set included eight full-length cowboy themed romances from some award-winning authors. Included are: Bundle of Love by Erin Wright, Last Surrender by Suzie O’Connell, His Heart for the Trusting by Lisa Mondello, Grady by Ann B. Harrison, Hearts Don’t Lie by Shirleen Davies, Texas Wild by Jean Brashear, Trust in the Lawe by Stacey Joy Netzel and Shane by SJ McCoy. Alpha cowboys and the women they fall in love with. I read an arc and voluntarily chose to write a review.
Profile Image for Jennie Fortna.
1,528 reviews11 followers
July 24, 2019
ARC for honest review with no compensation

WOW... Cowboy Kind of Night is an awesome read by these amazing authors, Erin Wright, Lisa Mondello, Shirleen Davies, Jean Brashear, SJ MCoy, Stacey Jo Netzel, Suzie O’Connell and new to me author, Ann B Harrison.

These are standalone, sexy, western romances and part of a series by each author. You may even find a new author to read!
Profile Image for Margaret Watkins.
2,639 reviews51 followers
July 27, 2019
Bundle of Love: This romance takes one on a roller coaster ride, from laughing oneself silly to feeling the depths of the characters' despair. Adam wears his heart on his sleeve and when it gets broken, he has difficulty in putting his life back together again. His life is also out of control with too much to do and too little time in which to do it. He hits a brainwave - hire a receptionist. Which is just was Kylie needs. She has arrived back in the town she swore never to return to, pregnant and broke. When her mother bullies her out of her funk, she discovers that there is a job opportunity for her. Her biggest surprise comes when she finds she is hired. However, keeping her pregnancy a secret in a small town seems a wise choice, that is until malicious characters do their best to destroy her. And then her baby isn't a secret anymore, with resulting complications. When her past comes back to haunt her, further complications emerge, and Kylie has a choice to believe the lies or to take hold of her new reality. I loved the characters in this book, the witty banter and the hilarious circumstances they found themselves in. Adam, despite being a bit too much older for Kylie than one would normally like, is a caring and steady influence in her life. Whilst bringing order into Adam's life, Kylie also brings laughter and a whole deluge of unusual sayings, all of which make one laugh. All in all, this is a well-written story that keeps the reader engrossed from start to finish.

Last Surrender: Both Heather and Jeremiah had things to think about on what turns out to be a day of anniversaries. It was Heather's birthday and she had ditched yet another suitor, whilst Jeremiah was reviewing past mistakes. In a moment of camaraderie, they agree to celebrate Heather's birthday and the flame that has been flickering between them, flares to life. I loved Jeremiah's beautiful soul, his compassion and understanding of Heather, as well as his firm but respectful approach towards her family. Despite Jeremiah's past, Heather has had an equally difficult growing up experience. She has never met the expectations of her family and they have discredited her at every turn. When Jeremiah's past is unleashed on them, everyone is put at risk and when the chips are down, their true characters come to the fore.

His Heart for the Trusting: Abandoned with a son he never knew he had, Mitch is thrown into a tailspin. When Sara steps into the breach and temporarily rescues him, Mitch grabs onto her like a lifeline. He partly persuades her and partly guilts her into becoming the baby's nanny. There are no two people more different from each other than Mitch and Sara, especially as they have completely divergent aspirations and goals. This gentle romance touches the heart as Mitch struggles to come to terms with the baby his ex-wife dropped into his lap and then spins a manipulative web of destruction in the background, causing untold grief and pain.

Grady: As one starts to delve into this book, one wonders whether it is Lara or Jo that needs Grady most. Lara is in hiding and despite trying to keep a low key presence, she quickly comes under the scrutiny of the local sheriff. As much as Grady has vowed never to get involved with anyone again, Jo's repeated offenses bring him into contact with Lara and he finds himself becoming more and more involved in their troubled lives. As the suspense builds in this story, Grady is the only one that can ultimately help them, but to do so means putting aside his relationship with Lara to follow the letter of the law. The plot is well developed and the romance between Grady and Lara builds slowly. However, it is his relationship with Jo that really touches the heart.

Hearts Don't Lie: A Western romance with a mystery to be solved, I enjoyed the push and pull of the romance between Mitch and Dana. I haven't read any of the other books in this series and therefore felt a bit out of it as references were made to previous scenarios. There were so many characters, which made it a bit confusing for me. The extended day to day activities of running a business also had me a bit lost. Nevertheless, I did enjoy the romance that built between Mitch and Dana.

Texas Wild: Returning to Sweetgrass Springs, Mackey rediscovers the past that he has never been able to forget. It was the one place he could call home and that gave him stability, despite the trouble he raised whilst living there. Part of his rediscovery is that the little girl that used to follow him and his friends around has grown into a beautiful woman, his match in every way. The only problem is that Rissa doesn't have time for relationships, and certainly not with someone who is here today and gone tomorrow. The attraction between Mackey and Rissa sizzled from the moment they met once again and ignited into an inferno. Despite his past and apparent glamorous lifestyle, Mackey has more substance than Rissa at first thought and as the book progresses, she has increasing difficulty in keeping him at a distance. However, she knows that in spite of her father's taciturn and harsh manner, she is all that he has and without her, their family ranch doesn't have a hope of surviving. When Rissa's life is in danger Mackey comes to the realisation that if he wants to keep her, he is going to have to make some tough decisions. This warm-hearted romance is well written and emotive and touched all the right spots for me.

Shane: Comfortable in his own skin, Shane may be the baby of his family, but he is fully confident in his prowess and good looks. Cassidy is just as confident, however, she has previously paid the price for being who she is and is unwilling to allow any man to negate her talent and ability as an artist. Initially Shane and Cassidy play a game of one-upmanship until their interaction becomes real. Unfortunately, there is more than one fly in the ointment and attempts to sever their connection abound. The attraction sizzled between Cassidy and Shane from the opening chapters and I enjoyed seeing how their interaction changed from jockeying for top position to becoming two people who respected and needed each other.

Trust in the Lawe: Suspenseful, dramatic, romantic and laced with wit, this book hooked me from the opening paragraph right through to the romantic and fulfilling close. Even whilst running for her life with her younger brother, Kendra has a sense of humour and although Colton is furious with her, he too can see the funny side of their situation. Despite his protective feelings for his friends, not wishing to see them being ripped off, he also recognises the deep fear and panic in Kendra when he is about to expose her. In spite of their mutual antagonism, attraction grows, as does respect for one another. Ultimately, Colton is the only one who can keep Kendra and Noah safe and although he steps into the breach, neither are happy about the result. Nevertheless, when Kendra's worst fears are realised, Colton will do whatever it takes to protect and keep her safe. This novel is well written with a strong hero and feisty heroine, and I loved the surrounding characters.

I have read all the books in this box set, written by authors that consistently put out very readable and entertaining books. The individual stories are all standalones, making this box set real value for money. I received a copy of this book as a gift and this is my honest and voluntary review.
1,510 reviews5 followers
Bundle of Love

I love that Kylie and Adam are not your typical couple. Even a 16 year age difference doesn't faze them. But Adam is surprising in more ways than that. Kylie is an impressive young adult. Even though she fell for the wrong guy and got pregnant she is still mature about it, she is really intelligent, and is a real go getter. This sweet sexy love story is so easy to read and their journey with its ups and downs draws you in and makes you love them.

Last Surrender

I’ve read some of the Northstar books but not all of them and it absolutely did not matter. Jeremiah and Heather’s story is a heartwarming tale of two damaged souls who have put themselves back together and find solace in each other. They’ve seen each other in the community but never spent time together. I like that they are a little older and know their own heart. With just enough angst and a baddie to handle, this falling in love story is a sweet escape.

His Heart for the Trusting

This story seemed to drag a bit. We know Sara and Mitch have serious baggage, but it is like pulling teeth to get to what actually happened to them. Throwing in baby Jonathan to keep their minds off of their own trust issues is only so involving. I like the characters, the plot line is good, it just needed a little more.

Grady is a swoon worthy cowboy...

And a moralistic sheriff. When Lara comes to his small town to start over the attraction is smoking. But with Grady having to pick up her daughter for breaking the law and Lara hiding something that may never be together. I loved all of the characters especially Lara’s new girl friends and support team. This light romantic suspense is a heartwarming, heartbreaking sweet read.

Hearts Don’t Lie, but people do...

Mitch says he’ll never fall in love again. Dana has had her heart broken and won’t put herself through that again. Sure, right. This sweet sexy falling in love story has an intriguing mystery as a secondary plot keeping us on our toes while we fall along with our couple. The supporting cast adds to the story but Mitch and Dana steal our hearts.

I love the wounded warrior that is Mackey...

This story really reaches into your heart and squeezes. Rissa and Mackey have no one in their lives and are so lonely. Of course they both want to call their explosive chemistry just a fling. I was so drawn into this story, it was so easy to read and imagine being in their shoes. I couldn’t put it down til the last tear, yes you will need tissues. But it is worth it.

Shane may come off as arrogant...

But I just couldn’t hold it against him, he is such a sweetheart. And besides Cassidy is pretty arrogant herself. This character driven tale though is really about trust. And it’s witty and thought provoking and just sexy enough. A great read.

Profile Image for Margaret.
2,042 reviews7 followers
July 25, 2019
Outstanding group of authors that developed fantastic characters and storylines that pulls the reader into the stories. Bundle of Love by Erin Wright: is a sweet romance about two individuals trying to make their lives better. Adam is an over worked Vet and then there’s Kylie who he hires as a receptionist but he’s unsure of. Last surrender by Suzie O’Connell: Heather has always strived for her families approval but never gets it and Jeremiah who made mistakes in his youth and has become a better man until danger arrives. His Heart For the Trusting by Lisa Mondello: Mitch and Sara have individual hopes for the future. They’re thrown together, need each other’s help but the past is interfering. Grady by Ann B Harrison: Grady is the well liked Sheriff and Lara has a troubled daughter but she also has a dark past. She fears Grady will learn of it but doubts he’d stand by her if he finds out. Hearts Don’t Lie by Shirleen Davies: Mitch MacLaren wants nothing to do with relationships. Dana has to work with him and isn’t happy about it. Texas Wild by Jean Brashear: MacKay is a former SEAL, playboy and stuntman who returns home. His best friends sister, Rissa is all grown up. She may not have fully grown out of her crush but she’s going to try to hold onto her heart. Shane by SJ McCoy: Shane and Cassidy are attracted to one another but Shane’s the kind of guy who gets whatever woman he wants. Cassidy doesn’t want anything to do with him. Trust In the Lawe by Stacey Joy Netzel: Kendra is running for her life and turns to her brother who works on a ranch. Colton runs the ranch but doesn’t trust her but he’s warming up to her anyway. This set of authors are some of my favorites. Some of the stories are romances others are romantic suspenses but ALL are great reads. I received a complementary copy of this set by Erin Wright but chose to write a review. I look forward to reading future books by each and every author in this set.
Profile Image for Amanda Marlowe.
1,264 reviews8 followers
Bundle of Love
Kylie has come home after falling for the wrong man.
Adam has issues with pregnant women and is several years older.
I loved the way she just got on with it.

Last Surrender
Jeremiah has been in prison in his youth but with the help of a good family has turned the corner and is a different person.
Heather has a difficult relationship with her family, they seem to gang up against her.
They start going out and Jeremiah is great, he supports her and is there when she needs him.

Grady
Brady's the sheriff and the new vet's daughter seems bound and determined to get him to arrest her.
A good read but the mistakes, what age was Jo, were they drinking tea or coffee, beer or wine? meant the story lost continuity.

Hearts don't Lie
Mitch and Dana rub each other up the wrong way, then they have to work together. Do they really dislike each other or is there something there?

Texas Wild
Clarissa, Clary, Rissa was left behind by her family after her mother died and her father changed. Mackey sees the woman she has become and wants to get to know her better.

Shane
Shane and Cassidy are very alike. I loved the way she wanted to prove how strong she was but eventually was ok leaning on him sometimes.
A great read about a Remington brother.

Trust in the Lawe
Kendra is running away with her half brother from danger, unfortunately she hasn't any money and ends up stealing from Colton, who then unexpectedly turns up elsewhere.
A good romantic suspense. I loved the way she got on with everything and didn't moan.

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
1,435 reviews8 followers
July 23, 2019
This is one of the best multi-author bundles I have ever read with smokin' hot cowboys and the strong women who love them from eight gifted authors. Each book immediately pulled me in, kept me totally immersed in all that was happening, and checked all the boxes for really great contemporary western romances. Some of the authors were already my favorites and I was able to add a few more to my auto-buy list.

If you need to escape from everyday stress, don't miss "A Cowboy Kind of Night". I received an advance reader copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving my honest review. I enjoyed it so much, I purchased a copy to read again later.
Profile Image for Connie.
1,482 reviews4 followers
July 26, 2019
I received a complimentary copy of this book (this collection of books) and I am voluntarily reviewing it.

This is a fabulous collection of books. Some are favorite authors of mine. Some of these I have already read but not all. I have so enjoyed re-reading them and then reading the new ones to me. What is basically the cost of 2 books, you get 6 additional stories. What a great way to get some books that I didn't have. These are not short stories or novellas, no these are regular novels.

These stories will touch your heart. If you LOVE cowboys, and really who doesn't, I HIGHLY recommend this collection.
Profile Image for Joanna.
263 reviews1 follower
July 24, 2019
I received this ARC for free in exchange for an honest review.

This is a selection of different books all based on cowboys and cowgirl. There are strong female leads and alpha males. Some books are full of suspense, others are nice romances.

Some are better than others, some could do with having another pass in front of an editor. -missing words, wrong names and spelling mistakes but don't let that detract from the really good ones in the collection.

It's a great collection for a holiday read.
1,776 reviews1 follower
4.5 Stars

This is a good group of stories. I enjoyed every story and will have to go back and read some of these series from the beginning.

My favorite is Bundle of Love by Erin Wright but that may be because I had already read the rest of the series so knew the back stories where the rest of the authors were new to me.

Since all these stories are parts of existing worlds and at least seemed like they are in the middle of existing series, some authors did a better job of back story than others.

I received an Advance Reader Copy and am voluntarily leaving a review.
1,076 reviews6 followers
July 24, 2019
What a bundle of books all in one box set! All great authors and I loved every one of them. We had babies, fast horses, ranchers, mysterious happenings and romance galore. It is not unusual to find a book or two in a boxed set that I’ve read before. That being said, one of my favorite was included and it was a “must-read” all over again. I loved each book and found all of them had something special. Whether it is tears, laughter or just great entertainment, I highly recommend A Cowboy Kind of Night - a “box” of books.
694 reviews1 follower
July 23, 2019

5.0 out of 5 starsA wonderful group of books.
Format: Kindle Edition
This is a wonderful group of 8 books in 1. They were all great reads. My favorites were Hearts Don't Lie by Shirleen Davies, Grady by Ann B. Harrison and Trust in The Lawe by Stacey Joy Netzel. The reason I read these books is because of Shirleen Davies. I am a fan and I read all of her books. As usual, it was another amazing read.All of these books were great reads and I would definitely recommend them.

2,287 reviews7 followers
July 25, 2019
This has eight cowboy romances with wonderful characters and storylines. Bundle of Love by Erin Wright, Last Surrender by Suzie O'Connell, His Heart for the Trusting by Lisa Mondello, Grady by Ann B. Harrison, Hearts Don't Lie by Shirleen Davis, Texas Wild by Jean Brashear, Shane by SJ McCoy, Trust in the Lawe by Stacey Joy Netzel. Some of these amazing authors I've read before but some were new to me. I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
July 24, 2019
This is a great bundle! So many great authors. I have read all of Erin Wright's books. You don't want to miss her stories. I had read a few of the other authors' work too. I found a great book by a new to me author, SJ McCoy. It was so great that I binge read all of her other titles. You can't go wrong buying this bundle.
2,960 reviews22 followers
July 24, 2019
A Cowboy Kind of Night is an awesome bundle of books. You might even find a new author to love. There are eight full length books so you will have many hours of reading pleasure. These are well written stories that kept me up far too late too many nights! If you love cowboy romances, do not miss this set. It is only available for a limited time.
Profile Image for Cali Jewel.
4,495 reviews27 followers
July 27, 2019
Absolutely loved this sweetly thrilling visit in each one of these eight heartwarming, down-home, simply feelgood adventures...

Each one has a uniquely different featured couple with lots of intriguing supporting charters and just the best kind of emotional journey that will leave you with a smile and a warm heart. Loved each one of them for different reasons.
Profile Image for Nati.
1,973 reviews10 followers
July 26, 2019
YOU WILL LOve this eight wonderful love stories. You can’t help but fall in love with the characters, how they face their fears, doubts, and insecurities with the help of friends and familia and the tight community in all those small country town that are so lovelies. I really enjoyed reading it.
1,583 reviews2 followers
July 26, 2019
This a great group of stories by a bunch of great authors. I especially loved Erin Wrights book cuz its a part of the world that she created. I jut can't get enough of her world. This was well worth the read
1,053 reviews3 followers
August 26, 2019
Good read

All of these books were great! Of course they had cowboys in them all. Some had danger, some not, all had some humor and romance, some sex, but not heavy, all good story lines, one I had already read, but read again. Highly recommend.
3,774 reviews7 followers
July 26, 2019
An excellent contemporary cowboy collection.
But you don’t have to just like cowboys. If you enjoy well written stories, this anthology is for you.
Recommend
1,570 reviews1 follower
July 26, 2019
This is a super good story and the characters were both entertaining and enjoyable. I volunteered to read this arc for my honest opinion
1,821 reviews5 followers
July 26, 2019
Now this is what I call a box set! 8 fabulous reads from authors that I love. Each different but totally engaging sorry but I can’t pick my favorite I too thoroughly enjoyed each one.
Displaying 1 - 23 of 23 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.