Start by marking “Forbidden by Time (Forbidden Love Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Forbidden by Time (Forbidden Love Book 3)

Forbidden by Time (Forbidden Love Book 3)

When love blossoms from the unexpected will the years between separate them forever?

On the outside, Bita appears to have it all under control. She’s a no-nonsense, strong-willed, force to be reckoned with. On the inside, though, she’s spent most of her life dealing with her pushy Iranian mother, ever concerned father, and overbearing younger brother.

But that’s all about to
Published July 16th 2019 by City Owl Press

To ask other readers questions about Forbidden by Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forbidden by Time

Nen & Jen
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Arc provided by Library Thing Early Reviewers for an honest review

There are times when you read a book and know from the very first chapter what your rating will be. Then there are times when you’re completely thrown off kilter and your prediction is waaaaay off. This was definitely a case of the latter. In a good way!

Forbidden by Time was a surprisingly enchanting and enigmatic read that had me up until the early hours of the morning. What started out as cultural-based story of a woman seeking
Allie Bock
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Forbidden by Time is the third book in the Forbidden Love series. You don’t have to read the previous two books to read this one.

Negeen Papehn gets better with every book. This one is my favorite of hers so far. It is an enchanting tale of how two people find love despite the age gap. She hit all the feels. The story made me laugh and cry.

I didn’t care for Bita in the previous books. The reader gets to see the non-bitchy side of Bita, and I actually liked her. I was rooting for her throughout
Arianne
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The author did it again! This time, we got to know the character we met (but didn’t like) in the first book. And, the story is shared around a real-life issue that the characters have to struggle with and work through - one of the things I like most throughout the trilogy and love how the author captured the issue of age differences (and life stage differences) through a love story. I also enjoyed how she continues to weave the cultural and religious backgrounds of the characters into the story ...more
Ewa
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very engaging and interesting book, page turner . You just want to know more about Persian culture, love and dealing as this family is not traditional one. Bita is strong ,sassy and independent woman. As a single woman she is buying a house.
This is how she met Ramtin. A little older ,he is real estate agent helping her with purchase. They are getting involved but something happen that Bita is under stress.
The suspense so good ,not what I expected. It’s hard to put this book down.
I love to read a
Heather Wamboldt
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my first story by this author but it won't be my last. This story is a wonderfully heartwarming one of the forbidden love between a woman and a man fifteen years her senior. The age difference and other differences they face is heartbreaking as they realize that their romance may not work.

I would love to read the other books in the series and any future work by Negeen Papehn.

Nancy D Daghighian
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was so engaged in the book I finished the book in less than 24 hours. I have loved all of the books, but I think this is my
Favorite. I loved the mixture of persian culture, love and dealing with a non traditional family. The suspense so good that I could not put it down. I was literally reading it standing at
The park, car dealership, anywhere I could. I hope there is a 4th book! Negeen is a very creative writer.
Mel
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Negeen Papehn does it again in the last installment of her Forbidden Love series with this book! She’s stitched together a story you get lost in, lifting you up and breaking your heart all at the same time. The passion between her characters and the struggles they endure stay with you long after the last page is turned. A perfect ending to this trilogy. A must read!
Alyssa
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I can't believe this is the end. This series is so important to me, I remember when I couldn't stop reading the first book even to sleep, and when I was in a major book slump and the second book got me out of it.

This one follows Bita story, it's funny because I usually dread when a character I disliked in a series end up getting their books. Bita frustrated me so much in Forbidden by Faith when she didn't support Maziar and Sara that I thought it would be hard to get into her book. I was so wro
Samantha Heuwagen
Jul 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another epic love story that’s relatable and charming. Always impressed by the writing and the development of the characters! When’s the next one coming out????
Elena Mikalsen
Jul 17, 2019
Sally Madadian
is currently reading it
Aug 08, 2019
Negeen Papehn was born and raised in southern California, where she currently lives with her husband and two rambunctious boys. She wasn’t always a writer. A graduate of USC dental school, Negeen spends half of her week with patients and the other half in front of her laptop. In the little time she finds in between, she loves to play with her boys, go wine tasting with her friends, throw parties, ...more