Start by marking “A Symbol and A Sign: An Occult Transgressive Horror” as Want to Read:
A Symbol and A Sign: An Occult Transgressive Horror

A Symbol and A Sign: An Occult Transgressive Horror

David

The cops are after me, I think. My psychologist wants to keep me out of the forensic hospital, but all I want to do is smoke weed and taunt Jehovah's witnesses. I should keep myself from becoming obsessed again, but Lilli is unlike any girl I've ever devoured, and that makes her perfect. Moloch be pleased.

Lilli

I don't want to complain, but trying to hide several forc
Published July 2nd 2019 by Kraken Press

To ask other readers questions about A Symbol and A Sign, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Symbol and A Sign

Alina
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This one was dark and entertaining. Not for the faint of heart, I might add. A fast paced, short read clocking just under 150 pages.
A killer possessed and his tough as nails prey. An unusual cat and mouse game.

Billie
David

Lilli
I don't want to complain, but trying to hide several forced miscarriages from your parents while balancing a normal life is annoying. I'm trying to work through my stuff with therapy
Travis Poole
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a very disturbing book. I am a huge horror fan. It takes a lot to get me to cringe. A lot. There were several times I cringed in this book. If you are a fan of Wrath James White then you will probably enjoy this book. The story is told from the viewpoint of two very disturbed individuals and how they meet. I can honestly say I had no idea where the story was going but it was a wild ride getting there.

Mary Brannian
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"My spirit is held together with black ribbon and bile. I am ugly inside and out." - David

"I needed to really get a feel for death. More than just a sizzle and pop." - Lilli Meursault

A twisted and provocative tale, one that demands your complete attention. The subtle nuances, the twists and turns, the shifting perspectives all blend into an exquisite tale, one of pain, self-doubt, and unimaginable hope. Oh hope, thou art fickle and fleeting, and perhaps the greatest, most profound deceiver of al
Kitty
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was ok
The cover is pretty, but that’s the only positive thing I can say about it.

I try to not read novels by male authors as they tend to make their female characters either unrealistic or over-the-top. And unfortunately, this was not an exception.

This novel was all over the place, not to mention the spelling errors throughout the story. It was also somewhat boring. I really wanted to like this novel but it didn’t live up to my own hype.
Pat Eroh
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love horror and this is horror at its best. Great storytelling and a lot of sick stuff! This is an incredible story of two sickos, not just one but two, and their horrible deeds. If you are a horror fan, this is a great one!

Divya Ramji
Jul 03, 2019 rated it liked it
This was a very dark story and not the type of stories I usually read. It had too much blood and gore and things that I couldn't completely comprehend but the book was written well.

Carrie
Jul 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: short-stories
Omg! This was awesome, David and Lilli are some sick twisted people, wow I don't even think that a mental ward is right for them they need to be killed

Mary Fatima
Jul 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Horror, suspense, dark, gritty stuff? Not usually my cup of tea. But surprisingly, this was an enjoyable book. Four stars only, because the pacing just didn't fell right for me somehow. But a good read nonetheless!
Sandra
Jul 15, 2019
Cora
Aug 12, 2019
hi
my name is Daniel. I go by dcsross on instagram and I like the way it looks so I chose that for my pen name. My day to day is spent on tilt from a variety of issues, lol.

stories I tell are usually transgressive at their root, in content or style. I don't have any "normal" stories floating around my head, just weirdo stuff.