Start by marking “SPIDER (Shifter Kings Nashville Book 2)” as Want to Read:
SPIDER (Shifter Kings Nashville Book 2)

SPIDER

(Shifter Kings Nashville #2)

He's a redneck with a tribe to lead.
She's a wedding planner who wants her HEA.
Two souls. Lots of differences.
But they'll find a home in each other...

Spider is a family man down to his core. He’s spent his life trying to live up to the expectations of being the future king of the Arachnid tribe. Now that his tattoo’s gone dark—it’s time to find his queen. Only he’s
Published June 23rd 2019 by Hell Bent Press

To ask other readers questions about SPIDER, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about SPIDER

Start your review of SPIDER (Shifter Kings Nashville Book 2)
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Spider did not like the woman before him or was it what she stood for

Chantelle was a Beaumont. She was more than she appeared to be. She was strong., determined, put-together, and not a people person. She was everything that Spider did not want but was so attracted to. He was having difficutlty getting past what he think her family did. He comes at her blazing holding nothing back.

I did like Spider and his changed at findint his queen. Even though he was being a douche bag. There was more to
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have not read a bad book from this author yet and this book is no exception! The great plot and character development kept me so engaged throughout the entire book that I had a very hard time putting this book down until the very last page was turned!

Lisa
Aug 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
I'm so glad I decided to continue the adventures of the Nashville Kings. The author is coming into her own, and I enjoyed book 2 so much more than book 1.

Spider and Chantelle continue the King's series. Spider is the next King inside the 30 days search for his mate. He's got a great head on his shoulders and is very concerned with his people's lives inside their "cluster". Spider and Chantelle are arachnid shifters. I'm pretty sure this is the only author I've read who has gone in this
Linda
This is Book 2 in the Shifter Kings Nashville series. This is the best series that I’ve read in a while. The story just keeps getting better. I wasn’t sure if I was going to like Spider in book 1 but he’s awesome! This is a short read but it’s well worth reading. Chantelle knows she’s a Queen and she knows who her king is. But she also knows he wants nothing to do with her. Especially when he finds out that she’s a Beaumont. Her family doesn’t have a good background with the arachnids, so they ...more
Lisa Bing
Jun 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Well written and unique shifter story full of danger and steam

This was my first read by the author and I really enjoyed it - so much so that I picked up book 1 to not miss out on anything ;) Chanty and Spider were an interesting couple - she knew way more than him, and he made some assumptions about her, based on her family, that weren't favourable. Well, this set the initial tone to their romance but thankfully, communication won the day so that they could work together to help solve the
Cheryl
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thank you for the ARC read, I voluntarily give this book an honest review. Chantelle was a Beaumont, but she was soon to be queen once she found her king that is. Only trouble was she know who he was he just didn't know her. Spider was to be king of the arachnid's once he finds his queen. Meeting Lions queens friend was not the queen he was expecting after all she was a Beaumont the people trying to steal his peoples land. When Chanty claimed something is wrong can he believe her. This was sweet ...more
Deb Cechak
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Protector King

Holly Gunn’s Book 2, Spider, continues her Shifter King Nashville series.

We are excited to see the friendship of the shifter kings continue to grow, as mates are introduced into the mix. And what a fabulous mate for Spider, is Chantelle.

Sassy, southern and outspoken, this little darlin’ knows who her king is and what he needs. Someone who understands burdens and supports those she loves, Chanty cements her place with this group of leaders.

Holly Gunn shines the love on a situation
Melody Hillier
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
this is a wonderful shifter Romance, Spider is the new King of his clan, and has 30 days to find his queen, Chantelle Has known since she was born that she was one of the Queens and had always Felt it would be Spider that would be her King especially since they harbor the same animal inside. Now if they can only overcome all the obsticals that have been put in their way.
This story has plenty of emotion, steam and action, a great story and wonderful characters who will grab you and pull you right
Melinda Workman
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I was not expecting to love this new series (Shifter Kings Nashville) and new author so much! This shifter series is unique and so well written. I love the idea of a "cluster" of spiders is the family structure. The story of Chantelle (Chanty) and Spider starts off rocky. Chanty is a Beaumont after all and could not possible be Spider's Queen! Or could she? The characters have great chemistry and the story line will keep you on your toes! If you love shifter romances then you should pick up ...more
Mim Crenshaw
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love shifter books that aren't the norm, and this is best one that I've read ...Ever. I loved this more than the first book in this series. Most might think that its creepy and gross but the author wrote this beautifully. It was intense, steamy, sexy, and oh so good. The storyline was strong and well written with strong, well developed characters that were totally loveable and swoon worthy. I'm definitely waiting on book 3.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am
Christina Miles
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holly Gunn writes the most amazing books! Sexy alpha shifters, fiery and sassy women and all the mystery and Sparks in the air that you could want....! Who could ask for more?!
Spider and Chantelle obviously have differences but in the end, they realize that home really is where your heart is; and a King must realize that his home is right in front of him in his Queen, anywhere and everywhere. This was a fantastic read! I'd definitely recommend to avid readers!!

I received a free copy of this
Sydney M Neblett
Caught in the web
I’m really loving this author! And this series! Each book gets better and better with the strong kings and their equally strong queens. I love how the kings already have a relationship and the queens fit right into the fold. Spider is the perfect king, ready to listen and yet hard when he needs to be. I am truly loving that there seems like there might be more to Poison’s story and I’m ever hopeful that Wolf will find his queen and take the reins. I can’t wait to read what
Kari
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book by Holly Gunn. And one of my favorite things about this book is how strong the female MC, Chantelle, was. Furthermore, I enjoyed even more how strong the male MC, Spider, was and how supportive he was of his mate being so strong. They complemented each other very well.

The book is action packed, typical of a shifter book. But it was also easy to follow and had relatable characters.
Penny Ellgass
Jun 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love this series, this is the 2nd book and I can't wait for the 3rd.
I do have to admit that spider shifters that weigh 50-75 pounds kind of freak me out, the idea of all those eyes.
I love the mate marks and the every 30 years a new kind get and queen take over. I also like the idea they work together across spices and with the witches.
If your looking for a new shifter series try this one e.

Sherry Koch
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Spider knows he's got less than a month to find his Queen. Chantelle knows she's his queen and expects the story book love story that will start when they touch. Their love story is a bit rockier than she thought, but the Happy Ending is there. I love that spider and Chantelle aren't your typical shifters. I love their rocky start and happy ending. I'm looking forward to how this series continues.

Ashley Carr, LSoR
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I picked this book right after I read Lion and Spider’s book didn’t disappoint. Spider has met his match in Jules’ best friend and sassy firecracker Chantelle. Chanty has known she is destined to be a queen and she knows who her king is but He doesn’t know she is his queen and really doesn’t like her family. Will they get over the misunderstandings that are keeping them apart before the 30 days deadline? I can’t wait for Shark’s story!!
Aimee Dennis
Jun 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
Second book in the series and just as impactful as the first! Love Chantelle’s southern style and Spider’s sexy vibe. Enjoyed this fast-paced adventure and look forward to many more

K.O. Newman
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great read

This series certainly keeps you reading. I've read the first two in the same day, and can't wait to start the next one. Pick up your own copy, you won't regret it.
Laura Wolf
Jul 01, 2019
T. Birmingham
Jul 17, 2019
Holly Gunn
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Eviemonroe
Jessica Ahrendt
Nov 21, 2019
Tiffany Morgan
Dec 04, 2019

• Bite Deeper (Keepers of the Swamp, #3)
  • Swim Deeper (Keepers of the Swamp, #1)
  • Chosen Magic
  • Fae King (The Crystal Kingdom, #1)
  • Dig Deeper (Keepers of the Swamp, #2)
  • Bear His Mark (Paranormal Dating Agency; Sylvan City Alphas, #4)
  • The BEARly Controlled Grizzly (Bear Clan #1)
  • Amber (Jewels Cafe, #1)
  • Marriage, Moonshine, and Magic (Harper Mills Historicals Book 2)
  • Trace (Cosmos Alien Mail Order Bride #1/ Intergalactic Dating Agency)
  • The Bear's Chosen Mate (Borealis Bears #1)
  • Surviving Year One (Grim Reaper Academy #1)
  • Insatiable
  • Just A Taste - A Blurred Lines Introduction (short story)
  • Plane Love
  • Vor
  • Hack (Cosmos Alien Mail Order Bride #2 / Intergalactic Dating Agency)
  • Stalking Their Mate (Perfect Pairs #2)

Shifter Kings Nashville (6 books)
  • LION (Shifter Kings Nashville Book 1)
  • SHARK (Shifter Kings Nashville Book 3)
  • WOLF (Shifter Kings Nashville Book 4)
  • POISON (Shifter Kings Nashville Book 5)
  • Shifter Kings Nashville: The Complete Collection