Start by marking “Corrado (The Guzzi Legacy #1)” as Want to Read:
Corrado (The Guzzi Legacy #1)

Corrado

(The Guzzi Legacy #1)

The son of a prominent Cosa Nostra Don, Corrado Guzzi’s life should have been all mapped out. He would be what every other Guzzi man was, too—made, mafia. It’s their way. But when given another choice, the chance to be something more, he takes it. Even if it comes with strings.

Published July 8th 2019 by Bethany-Kris

To ask other readers questions about Corrado, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Corrado

Liz
"Pick the person you want."
description

Corrado is the first book in The Guzzi Legacy. With action, raw passion, and deadly romance, Bethany-Kris has created another dark and twisted mafia romance that will keep you on the edge of your seat the entire read! Corrado Guzzi has always known he was different from his Mafia family members. But growing up in a traditional Italian home doesn't stop him from achieving greatness. While training to become a great assassin, Corrado meets the love of his life. Alessio
Bev
I'm so mad at what I've just read I'm struggling to gather my thoughts together to write a review that will kind of make sense. My brain and heart is hurting right now.

I've ALWAYS said that this author's heroes love like no other ...... till now. Corrado is the exception and I'm sad to say I've found a BK hero that I absolutely despise. He's selfish and cruel, OMG so very cruel. My heart hurts for Alessio.

"Alessio had a bad habit of letting Corrado have what he wanted. Even if it hurt him"

Thi
Bethany-Kris
Jun 02, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Live in KU!

Amazon | https://geni.us/Corrado

Cover Reveal!

description

Designed by Under Cover Designs.

Blurb reveal!

It’s there that he might find where he belongs, and Alessio Sorrento. The man who could change his whole life.

This love
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
5 “Can’t Get Enough” Stars

Be still my heart.......Corrado Guzzi and Alessio “Les” Sorrento are my newest addiction. These two men who we meet at the age of 17, ingrain themselves into your soul and Do Not Let Go. They are moody, cocky and similar as they are different. Each not really fitting in, The League is where they meet and their lives connect and make sense.

Corrado and Les are MM but appreciate a woman when one peaks their interest. But their relationship is complicated. Corrado is from
it.sgottabethebooks
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Corrado is the first book in the Guzzi Legacy Series. It blew my mind. I seriously don’t know if I could find the words to clearly explain how I felt reading it and even after I finished.

Corrado is so different from her other hero’s in the Commission World but not. His personality fit his character perfectly. Then there is Alessio. He is so alluring. I was enraptured with their relationship. You can’t help but be drawn to their feelings for each other as Love knows no bounds and I was enamoured
Ari Reavis
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Les and Corrado. Corrado and Les. Corrado, Les, and Ginevra. Oh, these three killed me. Their emotions, their stories, the tangled, tangled webs that Corrado wove. I loved it all.
In the beginning, I enjoyed learning more about the League, what the training process was like. Then thrown into all that was Les. This man that Corrado couldn't quite figure out, but knew he wanted like nothing else. Their relationship, what they each gave and took was so interesting to read. Interesting, and hot. They
Michelle [Helen Geek]
THANK you to the author who provided this ARC in exchange for an honest review.
*************************

Worth the Chili = 5 Stars -- [$3.99 on Amazon]
Smexy [HEAT]
Sammy- Just Let Me Read
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Corrado is an incredibly emotional and compelling story that left me with a serious need for more. Bethany-Kris delivers a powerhouse of a story that is delicious and edgy and sexy. The blend of angst and turmoil and romance made this a captivating story that I did not want to put down.

”Something about Alessio Sorrento drew Corrado in and made every single one of his nerves turn on in a good and bad way. He wanted to run away as much as he wanted to stay right there and do it all over again.“

Ev
Tanaka K
"In their life, love was weakness. Love was a fucking target. It was something people could use to hurt you, and when you loved someone that much … you did everything you could to keep it, and safeguard it from whoever might try to take it from you. Even if that meant hurting the person you loved in the process, too. Because sometimes, one had to do what one had to do."

I have read a lot mafia books. Let’s say I am obsessed with the genre. Imagine a hot made man organizing crime and finding love
Shirley
Jul 30, 2019 rated it liked it
Okay so if I had to rate this book on how I feel right now then I'm going with 1 to 1.5 at best but if I rate on how well it's written, BKs storytelling and mad skills as an author then I've got to be honest and go with a 5 cos as we all know BK tells one hell of a story and I’m never gonna deny that.

Now I loved the first 50% of the book when Corrado and Alessio meet and the whole “Koi no yokan” thing they had going on, I liked learning more about The League and how that worked. But after that n
Tionne
Aug 03, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: mm-romance
I loved it up until Ginevra was introduced. Les and Corrado had a good thing going and I don't see why she was needed. I have read numerous MMF before and loved them but I don't like how it felt like she was coming between them in this 1. I would've definitely liked it more if they both met her at the same time and I also won't read the 2nd book because it'll feel like Les is only accepting her because Corrado wants her. Without her this would've been 4 stars.

Update after a few hours.
I just rea
Sophia
Jul 14, 2019 rated it liked it
2.5 ⭐ for the spoiled ending!

I liked this book from the beginning until the introduction of Ginny. Now I am confused. It kinda seems like it was the author’s intention to confuse the plot, but I just don’t get why. Corrado and Les’s relationship was not perfect but it was working, and quite steamy at that. Corrado just needed to work on his issues and then they would have lived happily ever after, or so I thought. I don’t understand why Ginny had to come in to the picture and frankly I find her
Ri
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet Holy Hell

This author is one that always has me on the edge of my seat. Her stories are sublime and her characters are in a league all their own. She manages to portray a lifestyle that, even though completely foreign to me, seems like home. I can always count on her stories to evoke a maelstrom of emotions. Every new book she writes becomes my favorite. EVERY. TIME. That was most assuredly the case with this story.

I knew going into this book that it would be different because this author i
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Aug 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sizzle to spare…

Oh man, did Corrado and Alessio burn up the pages in this mafia-esque romance! This author knows how to write about the made life and this was a slightly different take on a genre she easily owns. One I can’t get enough of…

Corrado wasn’t sure if he wanted life in the family. He loved his family, very much, but he wanted something different. Little did he know what he would find when he dared to look outside the line… Alessio was wary of Corrado at first but even then the connecti
Simply Honest
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-books
ARC KINDLY PROVIDED FOR AN HONEST REVIEW

I’ve read every single book of this author. I was a fan before becoming a book blogger and getting ARCS.

Honestly, I’ve LOVE every character and every story. No one does mafia like BK. That’s facts.

I’m not into MMF, authors seem to focus more on the sexual part of the relationship and not the feelings and struggles. It is not as easy as being a relationship, to love someone and then suddenly meet another person and boom let’s have a threesome. The stories
Athena
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 STARS

Corrado is the first book in The Guzzi Legacy and it is set as a duet. This story is spellbinding! Especially when reading how Corrado and Alessio initially meet, to how their relationship develops and grows. I was intrigued when I first read the synopsis and was fascinated with how Ginevra would tie into their relationship once I started reading further into the story. I’m eager to see Ginevra and Alessio’s future interactions, as they were limited to the one initial encounter in t
Rachael
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such an amazing book. You really get to see into the head of Corrado. How he felt when he saw Alessio for the first time and when he saw Ginevra. It's a roller-coaster of emotions though out the story. I also like that you get to see some of the other characters you fell in love with in the beginning. Seeing Corrado perspective on how the Guzzi family sees their mother is so touching.

Be prepared to be left begging for more at the end!

This is an MMF duet story meaning there will be 2 books total
Lavender
4 'Forever Changed' STARS

Corrado is delightfully cocky, a bit broody, and yet he feels everything so deeply. He was born in Cos Nostra. The 'made label' weights heavily on Corrado's shoulders—gotta be this, gotta be that…

Corrado's heart, his bones tell him something else, but Corrado knows the consequence of straying away from the Mafia norm. He doesn't want to disappoint his family.

Corrado was struggling to find his place in the world he was born into, and the person he was born to be. His fat
Brigitte
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, adult, arc, romance
This book is about being born and bred in the mafioso and what's expected of those men. The emotional effects of those who don't live up to those expectations can be painful and exhausting. Not to forget the prejudice that might surface.

Corrado is the son of a mafia boss. Instead of following in his father's footsteps, he chooses his own path. A path that brings about confusion, pain and fear of being discrimated against and affect his family.

Alessio is an orphan, brought up in The League. He i
Lauren Townley
Jul 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
So this book kind of has me a little torn and confused. I don’t really know how to fully express my thoughts and feelings, which is why this review is going to make absolutely no sense and probably can’t even really be classed as a review... 🤷🏼♀

I definitely love the mafia vibe, like that is my absolute favourite! I don’t however enjoy love triangles too much and it did seem like this book was taking that particular route. I’m not sure how far it will actually go though.

I feel like better communi
Sara F.
Jul 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love the mafia worlds that BK creates. She’s a gifted storyteller. This one was hard to get into and slow in the beginning. I don’t tend to care to read about teenage sexual experimentation and I pretty much skimmed this part, but then we fast forward 5 years and things pick up. This books tries to do so much, I’m kinda in awe of what the author wants to accomplish, but I don’t think it gets there completely. Corrado and Alessio’s relationship is pretty well established but poor Ginny gets sha ...more
Vania Nunes
Jul 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Vania by: book tour
Totally amazing and addictive!!

A training center for assassins. An unexpected encounter between a mafia prince and a cold trainer. And an overwhelming attraction.
Corrado and Alessio try to resist, but the chemistry between them is stronger.
But something else can disrupt their plan.

As it is a duology, this book ends in cliffhanger.
That I could forgive, but the scene before the end left a bitter taste in my mouth. I don't know how to deal with what happened, and now, I wait for the next book and I
Wendy Livingstone
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 1st book in a new duet form this talented author, and what an amazing introduction this is! Carrado, Alessia, and Ginny’s story is an emotional roller coaster journey from the very beginning. This is a well written flawless story which had me totally captivated throughout, and is filled with drama, emotion, secrets, passion, and is an all round thrilling read. I cannot wait to read the 2nd book, and recommend for all.
Anne Milne
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was something a little different from Bethany and it worked so well. We learn more about The League initiation and it's as intense as I feared. I really enjoyed how the author explored Corrado and Alessio's emotions regarding their sexuality. Yes there are some intensely hot scenes between them. However for me it was getting inside their heads particularly Corrado that made the story so memorable. When Ginerva is thrown into the mix it's like an explosion going off. Both men have to take a ...more
Mellisa Demille
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Boy I was really not ready for what this book had to offer. I was really not ready for the massive explosion called Corrado and Les! I am not a fan of male on male romance but this one had me on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens next. Then in comes Ginny and boy did this book get better. I am looking forward to reading more of their story as Les deserves more than what he received and Corrado needs to make amends and fix everything. I am excited for this new genre (my first), and s ...more
Julia
For me this book was one of the most anticipated books of this year. I was so looking forward to it that read it in one sitting. This book is fantastic like all Bethany's books. The plot, characters, angst made me feel and my heart beat. This is one of my favoutite MMF books. It's not a triangle, it\s love in itself. Can\t wait for book 2! Please, Bethany release it sooner.

Corrado is worth million stars and not just five!
Beyond The Covers Blog
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romaine
Koi no yokan"

Wow! You could feel the love flowing from the pages into your heart and the pain as it shattered your heart. Corrado+Alessio. Corrado+Ginevra

Corrado and Alessio coming to terms with their sexuality of being bi and being in love...

Until...

Five years later when Andino Marcello asked Corrado to return a favor. A favor that would change his and Alessio's life forever. Ginevra.

Bethany Kris will always surprise you with her stories as she weaves her web of twists and turns and emotions. Y
Sandy Lieberman
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Undeniably a 5+ Star Book!
WOW! What an incredible story. I was totally taken by surprise numerous times through-out the book. There is so much depth and feelings within the characters. Corrado, the good-looking man from the Mafia Family, Alessio, blue-eyed and gorgeous, both men impressive beyond words. And then there is Ginevra,dazzling exquisite. Two men, one woman and lots of twists and turns. I was drawn in from the first page until the very end and on edge the last few chapters afraid of w
Janee
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
So this was one big tease for me. It's like prequel for what is to come next for these three. It was a bag thing, but it made me want more.

Corrado is a man who can't deal his feelings that are deep in inside. This book is going to make this character crack open. Let's just hope Les learns how to understand what he could have. And Genny is the woman to put back together.
Joanne Teale
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow,I need the other book's in this series like yesterday,you will need to hold onto your hearts in this book,Corrado is a Guzzi no doubt about that with his good looks and charm and then omg Alessio is no second best,we get to meet these two as teenagers from their first meeting which is explosive and then five years later where although most people known they are a couple they don't advertise the fact and then Ginny comes and alters their story
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Bethany-Kris is a Canadian author, lover of much, and mother to four young sons, one cat, and three dogs. A small town in Eastern Canada where she was born and raised is where she has always called home. With her boys under her feet, snuggling cat, barking dogs, and a hubby calling over his shoulder, she is nearly always writing something ... when she can find the time.

To keep up-to-date with new

The Guzzi Legacy (6 books)
  • Alessio (The Guzzi Legacy #2)
  • Chris (The Guzzi Legacy, #3)
  • Beni (The Guzzi Legacy, #4)
  • Bene (The Guzzi Legacy, #5)
  • Marcus (The Guzzi Legacy, #6)