Jump to ratings and reviews

Proper Impulse

Milo Cipriani is as straight laced as they come. Being a police officer doesn't afford room for anything but upholding the law to the fullest extent. There are no blurred lines between right and wrong. Milo always does what's right.

Juniper Jensen has a passion for helping those who can't necessarily help themselves. Sometimes in a way that isn't exactly legal. There is no harm in it as long as it's for a good cause. Humanity is above the law. Juniper fights for that humanity.

What happens when the person who is doing everything all wrong is the most perfect person for you?

118 pages, Kindle Edition

9 books78 followers

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
0 (0%)
1 star
0 (0%)
Displaying 1 - 30 of 48 reviews
Profile Image for Nerdy Dirty & Flirty.
3,985 reviews316 followers
description
When opposites attract…

I loved the quirkiness that was Milo and Juni! They were oil and water so it was little wonder their encounters spawned lots of entertaining drama and conflict. Laugh out loud moments and conflict followed them everywhere, as they careened from one handcuff-filled, awkward, hilarious scene to the next…

Juni was the star of those unusual encounters, with her refusal to admit her unorthodox methods were riding that invisible (unlawful) line. Milo was happy to educate her otherwise, of course. He was a follow-the-rules cop where black and white were the only colors he recognized (other than blue). Juni, on the other hand, liked things a lot more, let’s say, fluid. And she was always happy to argue her case….

How these two reconciled their obvious differences was a lesson in life’s priorities. What was really important and what would you do to achieve it? Go out of your comfort zone? Build a new one? Their journey made for a chemistry-fuelled, bourbon-laced read filled with eclectic characters, family and a lot of personal growth for both Milo and Juni.

Some familiar faces along with some new ones to love, this was another great read by this author!
Profile Image for Heather Bass.
481 reviews3 followers
August 9, 2019
I have read a couple of books from this author and she continues to blow my mind. This is the fourth book of the Jaded Lily series. I have been wanting this story for a while and it was worth the wait. I stopped everything and started to read this book right away. It only took me a couple of hours to devour this incredible story.

Officer Milo Cipriani takes his job very seriously. He always does what is right. Milo is on his shift when he sees some suspicious activity. He gets out of his car to see what is going on and that’s when he meets the beautiful Juniper Jensen. They can’t help but feel an instant attraction but they are the total opposite. Milo knows right from wrong but Juniper wants to help people even when it is wrong. Will these two be able to find a compromise or will they destroy one another?

I absolutely loved this book. The storyline has it all romance, conflict, and forgiveness. You can’t help but fall in love with these characters right from the beginning. Milo has always followed the rules. He loves his job and he will not give it up for anything. Juniper wants to help people even when it could be wrong. She wants to make the world a better place no matter what. These characters have some steamy scenes that will make your temperature rise. This talented author will keep you at the edge of your seat until the end. I can’t wait to see what she will write about next.
Profile Image for Angela.
4,042 reviews48 followers
July 29, 2019
4 Stars

Proper Impulse is the third book in the Jaded Lily series by Zeia Jameson. I really loved the first two book in the series, so I couldn’t wait to read this too. I really enjoyed this book; the characters were interesting and well developed- and the story was sweet and engaging.
I loved meeting Milo and Juniper, they are such great characters who took me on a very sweet, romantic, and touching story that had just enough drama and angst to keep things interesting.
Milo is a police officer who takes his job and upholding the law very seriously. Juniper is a quirky free-spirited non-conformist who wears her heart on her sleeve and isn’t averse to bending the rules if it’s for the right cause. So, what happens when these two meet for the first time. Some might say they’re off to an awkward start, but opposites really do attract, don’t they?
The story has a great pace and a smooth flow. The story is told from duel POV’s, which gives us a really great perspective of what’s happening. I also loved catching up with characters from previous books.
Even though this book could be read as a standalone, I recommend reading the other two books first, because I think knowing what happens in the first two books will enhance your reading experience of this book.
Can’t wait to see what Ms. Jameson does next.

Thank you, Ms. Jameson!
Profile Image for Sara Oxton.
3,270 reviews12 followers
August 7, 2019
Proper Impulse by Zeia Jameson a four-star read that will push your impulse. This is number four in the Jaded Lily series and they each can be read as stand-alone, but are great as a series, although I missed number three, I do plan on going back to read it. Milo and Juniper add to the collection of compelling couples. When I have come across Milo in the series, he didn’t always warm me, but he soon brought me round in this one. Juniper it was easy to love her from the start, the whole free spirit aspect just sucked me in. The thing I love most about Zeia Jameson is the level of detail that is brought t the writing, its great to see such detail wrote.
Profile Image for Samantha.
228 reviews
November 23, 2020
Amazing series

I absolutely loved this series, it's a quick read and all the books in the series can be read as standalone but I recommend reading all the series.
Profile Image for Karyn Taylor.
733 reviews2 followers
August 5, 2019
Proper Impulse is the 4th book in the Jaded Lily series by Zeia Jameson. This book can be read as a stand-alone but as this is a great series I’d recommend that you read them all.
As much as I had loved the previous books in this series, I was a bit hesitant of reading this one as Milo, the hero in this book is mentioned in Proper Ink and I wasn’t sure if I’d like him. For the first part of this book I thought he was a bit of a prat. Thankfully he did redeem himself before the book was over.
I absolutely adored the interactions between Milo and Juniper. Milo, the police officer who does everything by the book, and Juniper who runs a shelter for homeless and disadvantaged people who will do anything, (even if it’s not totally legal) to provide for those at the shelter. Their first meeting is Milo arresting Juniper for taking clothes out of a charity collection bin and it’s hilarious.
Zeia Jameson has a knack for writing amazing characters. Milo and Juniper add to this amazing collection. I loved that we get a sneak peak at Padraig & Stella and Luca and Kerry from the previous books.
This book takes you on a lovely journey. A journey where Milo has to re-evaluate his life, his opinions & beliefs and Juniper is the one who guides him through that journey.
I have loved this series so far and really hope that there is more to come from it. It is one of those series that I will read over again
351 reviews1 follower
August 5, 2019
A great read about differences. Juni is a woman who doesn't follow the rules but follows her heart instead. One day, she is caught by a police officer while getting clothes from a charity collection bin. She is let go but a few days later meets him again when someone accuses her of stealing coffee. As feelings grow between them, can they reoslve their differences of opinion for the sake of love?
A great read. Well developed plot with twists and turns. Well developed characters like Juni full of attitude but caring underneath or Milo stubborn but kinder underneath. Great cast of supporting characters like the supportive Drew or sweet Mom or the friendly Smithy.
I loved the visual detsil throughout the novel like the sunset in the alley or the moon after the party full of serene colour for a sense of the clam before the storm. Or the scenes at the party full of life and people and colourful dresses wonderfully written. Or the bakery full of its cakes and customers with scents and sounds so vivid it's as if you're actually there.
The switch of perspectives worked well to display both sides of the story and was easy to follow with names in chapter titles. The only issue I would raise is that it felt like Milo was being melodramatic about Juni's actions and was never fully explained why. Of this was resolved and the anger reduced, it would be more relatable. Overall, a great read and I would give it four stars.
Profile Image for Debi.
1,055 reviews6 followers

5 Stars

Its official, this is my favorite of the Jaded Lily Series, not sure why but it had a lot of moving parts and each one had a lot of meaning. I'm so scared Im going to give too much away in this review because I loved every part of it.

Milo and Juniper’s first meeting in this book goes down as one of my favorite first meetings and the why was so completely awesome!

My other favorite scene was when Kerry first met Juniper...I was actually laughing out loud at Kerry's rant.

This story dealt with many things, one being opposites definitely attract and that was done perfectly but one of the things that meant the most to me was Junipers cause. I felt like I was right there watching all of that play out and then the family aspect which affected Milo.

I have to stop as far as the storyline it will be too easy to post a spoiler if I'm not careful..I simply adored this book, it was a quick read packed full of non cluttering content and I can't wait to read it again, as a matter of fact, I can't wait to read all of them again.

This author is firmly placed on my one click no matter what list and I can not wait for more.

Many thanks to Miss Jameson for transporting me into Juniper and Milo’s world for a time, it was awesome!!
Profile Image for Laura Furuta.
2,046 reviews25 followers
July 28, 2019
Proper Impulse (Jaded Lily Book 4)
By: Zeia Jameson
5 out of 5 stars

The story Proper Impulse (Jaded Lily Book 4) by Zeia Jameson is a contemporary romance book. It grabbed my attention from the very beginning and didn’t let go until I had read the final page. I loved reading about the characters of Milo Cipriani and Juniper Jensen. Milo is a police officer who does everything by the book. He doesn’t see any reason for blurred lines. Then he meets Juniper. Juniper is a woman who is strong, kind, compassionate, and independent. She helps those in need even if what she is doing is not exactly legal. Then she meets Milo. There is an attraction between them. They can’t stop thinking about each other. What does the future hold for Juniper and Milo? Will they take a chance with each other? Read this book to find out. The story is romantic and emotional. I found my emotions going up and down with the characters. I grew to care about Milo and Juniper with each chapter that I read. You can’t help but want them to be happy. There are additional characters introduced and I enjoyed reading about their interactions with Milo and Juniper. Don’t miss out on a wonderful story with amazing characters. I highly recommend reading this book.
Profile Image for Mary Dean.
Author 13 books635 followers
July 26, 2019
Welcome to your new favorite enemies to lovers story. Milo is a by the book police officer. He is uptight, serious and judgmental. He meets his match in Juniper. She is stubborn, feisty and a bender of the rules. They meet when Milo arrests her for something he could have turned an blind eye to. From there starts a relationship where they appear to not be able to stand each other but secretly can't get enough of each other. When they try to understand each other and their feelings become more intense their differences of life styles clash. I really didn't think I could like Milo. Fans of this series already know him as Luca's brother who is pretty much a judgmental jerk. But Zeia Jameson did it, she made me love him. And I now understand him. I was rooting for his happiness with Juniper. Juniper is a badass woman. She knows what she believes in and stands for. She has an amazing heart and is true activist for her community. I wish I knew her in real life. I'd support her cause! Watching these two fight and then ravish each other was such a blast. I hope there is something more from them in the future.
Profile Image for Jenni Bishop.
2,856 reviews22 followers
August 2, 2019
Proper Impulse (Jaded Lily Book 4) by Zeia Jameson is a contemporary romance story that is sweet and fun and has a little drama. I absolutely fell in love with the first two books, Proper Ink and Proper Irish, and have been waiting patiently to grab this one. The story is told from duel POV’s, which is my favourite way of storytelling because you get so much more of a vivid picture of the characters and I love to know what they are thinking. Zeia always writes the best characters that are not only interesting but they are also well developed and provided no end of fun and sometimes a little frustration. The story moves smoothly and is over before you want it to.

Juniper wears her heart on her sleeve and that heart is very loving and passionate about all things but helping others no matter what the cost and what the rules. Rules, what rules? And boy does she make me laugh so hard.

Milo is a cop who is a stickler for the rules, everything is black and white. Grey, there is not grey! Or any shades in between. When he stumbles across one free spirit, he is sure she is determined to ruin his life but the fates have other ideas.

I hope there is more to come.
678 reviews5 followers
Proper Impulse by Zeia Jameson
5 out of 5 stars
Proper Impulse is the fourth book on the Jaded Lily series written by Ms. Jameson and I have read three of the books in this series and the stories just get better and better. The characters are well written and I loved their quirky ways and we also catch up with characters from previous books.
They sat opposites attract well Milo and Juniper (Juni) are defiantly opposite. Milo is straight lace follows the rules and he doesn't afford room for anything but upholding the law to the fullest extent.
Juniper has a passion for helping those who can't necessarily help themselves. Sometimes in a way that isn't exactly legal. There is no harm in it as long as it's for a good cause.
So what happens when these two meet it starts off awkward start but you could see the sparks.

Even though this book could be read as a standalone, I recommend reading the other three books in this series first, because I think knowing what happens in the first two books will enhance your reading experience of this book and you will love the book/series…
By
Tracy
@tracym
Profile Image for E.A..
940 reviews27 followers
August 6, 2019
Proper Impulse (Jaded Lily Book 4) by Zeia Jameson was an interesting, fun, read that had me hooked.

With every book I read from this series I just fall more and more in love with it. This one was probably my fav so far, as it has that element of polar-opposites, that have it out for one another, but can't help fight the attraction. The writing had an easy flow, the detail was on point, and the pace was steady and swift moving.

I loved the MC's, and the way they played off one another, their growth and their passion. It felt natural, and I just loved every minute of the romance. The plot wasn't anything overly original, but it was fun, and I did very much enjoy it. It was nicely woven and it added something popping to the romance and the wicket dynamic of the MC's. It's not very often I like the MC's over plot, so bravo to the author for that.

Overall this book is a fun quick read that will have you flipping the pages. It has a little bit of everything and it delivers what it promised. So please take my super high recommendation and my stamp of approval that you will fly through this yin yang read.

Happy Reading

-E.A. Walsh
Profile Image for Krystal Gregory.
243 reviews4 followers
August 10, 2019
Proper Impulse (Jaded Lily Book 4) by Zeia Jameson.
4 out of 5 stars
Milo Cipriani. What a strong name. If I was a dude, I would want a name like Milo Cipriani. Proper Impulse is the 4th installment in the Jaded Lily series. This series is amazing. We first meet Milo in the previous books and I will be honest, he wasn’t left on pretty terms.
Milo is a police officer who takes his job very, very seriously. He is stern, uptight and a stick shoved up his rear. He meets his match when he comes face to face with his exact opposite, Juniper. Juniper is free-spirited, fun loving and will wear her heart on her sleeve. She is willing to bend the rules just a little if it means doing the right thing in the long run.
Opposites really do attract in this blizzard meeting of Milo and Juniper. This book is dual point of view, which is very refreshing and gives unique insights to each character as the development grows with and between each one.
This book can be read as a standalone. Myself, I highly recommend reading all books in series order as the author intended.
Beautiful story, fantastic characters and another ballpark smash for Ms. Jameson.
Profile Image for Aubrey .
152 reviews6 followers
July 26, 2019
I feel like I've been waiting for Proper Impulse for ages, and I'm so excited I finally got to read it. I absolutely love this series.

We heard about Milo back in Proper Ink. And it didn't paint a pretty picture of him, not gonna lie. But that's why I was ecstatic to know that Proper Impulse would be his story.

Milo is a police officer who does everything by the book. If he catches you doing anything that he doesn't believe is "right", then off to booking you go.

Then we have Juniper, a woman who does everything she can to make Savannah a better place. She's got a huge heart, and wants to help those in need. Too bad everything she does is seen as illegal to our hero.

The back and forth between them, how they meet, how they interact; all of it is incredible. I found myself giggling, swooning, wanting to reach in and strangle Milo, all in the few hours it took me to read.

And of course we get to see the gang from Proper Irish and Proper Ink, which had me all giddy. I love this series and I hope we get to see more of them in the future.
Profile Image for Jennifer Pierson.
10.9k reviews130 followers
July 27, 2019
Milo and Juniper are two people who couldn't be more different from each other if they tried. Milo is a judgmental, by the book jerk who I really wanted to choke out for part of this story. And Juni bends the rules, almost until they break, but not just to be naughty, she does it to help people. He catches her doing something that he can arrest her for, so he does, and that starts these two opposites on a journey that drove me crazy at times until I fell in love with the judgmental jerk. Their interactions were insane because neither was going to give an inch, so you can only imagine how much they clashed. However, each one was just what the doctor ordered for the other, and despite the intense interactions, they couldn't get enough of each other on the side. That brought on catching feelings, which was also intense as they fought that as well. But will they finally give in and just admit they're perfect for each other?! You'll have to read it to find out! HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Profile Image for Lisa.
2,649 reviews5 followers
July 30, 2019
Whoop! Whoop! I LOVED this story! I really enjoyed these two spitfire characters. Each trying desperately to hold onto their beliefs. They are like oil and water. These well written characters make a huge splash! Then add in the wonderful story that surrounds them and this is a recipe for success.

Milo is so uptight and such a rule follower and Juniper is so open hearted that when they clash it’s an explosion. I love the nickname she calls him. But once the nice Milo comes out things change a bit. The look they give each other is so intense...I can feel that! Then Milo goes and opens his mouth and Boom!...there goes the moment. Hahaha! He is forever inserting Foot in mouth around Juniper.

This author does another amazing job with these characters. Even though this is a Novella I don’t feel anything is missing from this wonderful story. Each character had growth and the story rounded out nicely. This is a funny, OMGosh and “He DIDN’T just do/say that!” type of story with a hidden gem underneath.

Profile Image for Anna Hirsch.
544 reviews5 followers
4 Stars

Although this is book four in the series, each one can be read as a stand-alone. This story has to be my favourite. Milo and Juni are like oil and water. Their interactions were quite comical and had me laughing out loud. Their first encounter is definitely one that I won’t forget, it was too funny. Milo is a very straight laced person. He is an extremely black and white, follow the rules type A personality. Where as Juni is much more free flowing, laid back, bend the rules when need be type of person. Together they can bring balance to each other’s lives but getting there was hilarious.

There were a few minor appearances from older characters which helped bind the book to the series. Ms Jameson has a way of writing that’s engaging and endears you to the characters. You get invested in their story and are cheering them on throughout the book. This was an awesome addition to the Jaded Lily series. I’m looking forward to reading more.
Profile Image for Liz.
1,327 reviews18 followers
August 8, 2019
Zeia Jameson really hits the mark with Proper Impulse. This is the fourth book in her Jaded Lilly series, and honestly my favorite of the bunch. It could be read as a stand alone but I would recommend that you take the time to read the previous three books before diving into this one. The characters are rich with detail behind them that is only gained by reading the series in completion and order.

This one gave us the fabulous story of Milo and Juniper. What isn’t to love about these two? Milo lives and breathes his life as a police officer. It is bread into him and he is just wired to follow the rules. Well, Juniper is literally the oil in the water with her sweet free-spirited liberalism. She is all about bending those laws as far as they can go. So you can see the equation for a fun and interesting relationship between the two, especially when you start to add ‘feelings into the mix. I won’t give away anything else but I can guarantee you won’t want to miss out on seeing how things play out for Milo and Juniper.
Profile Image for Lora.
1,277 reviews17 followers
July 23, 2019
5 out of 5 stars

Milo and Juniper’s story was everything I needed to feel connected to the romance genre again. Their story was sweet, heartwarming, a little angsty, and just plain cute!

Milo is a cop and what some might call a stick in the mud. Juniper is a free spirit who will do what it takes to take care of those she cares about. Their first encounter leads to Juniper being arrested and the relationship could only blossom from there, right?!

I so enjoyed this story and the dual points of view and getting a little glimpse at some of our other favorite characters from this author. I highly recommend reading Milo & Juniper’s story if you just want the romance book to beat romance books today!

*** I voluntarily read a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review ***

==================================

Full review coming soon. Loved the dynamics of these characters and the story. This author did it again!! <3
Profile Image for Katie.
2,081 reviews11 followers
July 31, 2019
Proper Impulse
By Zeia Jameson
5 stars

Ooohhh I do love a good enemies to lovers romance and Proper Impulse was a brilliant example of that! I loved the story from the very beginning and I absolutely LOVED Milo! There was just something about him, he had this sexy, serious side to him – he was very professional in his job role and I think that kind of carried over into his personal life too! Juniper on the other hand was the opposite to him, very free spirited but with a wonderful stubborn streak! She is more than happy to break the rules if she feels it’s needed! I knew that as soon as these two met there would be an attraction but I also knew sparks would fly!
I have read other books by this author previously and I just love her writing style, so easy to read, the flow and pace is always perfect and do love the character she creates. I cannot wait to read more from Ms Jameson again in the future!
Profile Image for Jana.
834 reviews
August 5, 2019
Proper Impulse is the fourth book in Zeia Jameson’s Jaded Lily series. I have read the previous two and yes, you could read it as a standalone, do yourself a favour and read them in order as they are linked to each other through the characters.
Proper Impulse is a sweet story that made me laugh out loud at times as Juniper and Milo are as different as two people can be! Juniper is a free spirited non-conformist with a heart as big as … and she is willing to bend the rules if she feels it serves a higher good. Milo is a straight laced police officer who sees everything black and white and always, always plays by the rules. Their worlds collide (nothing tragic so don’t worry) and it seems as if faith keeps throwing them together … I loved how the story was told from each of their POVs so it gave such a cool perspective on how clueless Milo was and how he struggled with entering the world that is not black and white …
I cannot wait to see what will come next in the series!
Profile Image for Madilynn Dale.
Author 19 books339 followers

5-stars

Proper Impulse (Jaded Lily Book 4) by Zeia Jameson was a fun and romantic read. This novel was funny at times to. The point I was literally laughing out loud. The main characters Juni and Milo were fun and easy to fall in love with. Juni was witty, brave, spunky, and determined. She was my absolute favorite character. I loved watching her develop as the story progressed.

This book may be book four in the series but it can be read as a standalone novel. I do recommend the rest of the series though, they are all written well. Even with this novel the author demonstrates her ability to keep an easy flowing storyline that keeps the readers attention. She is also detailed in setting, emotions, and characters description. I love this novel and I highly recommend it!
Profile Image for Michelle Austin.
2,605 reviews31 followers
August 5, 2019
Proper Impulse was a great 5 star read and book four in the Jaded Lily series.
I was pulled in right from the beginning, these two were great.

When Juniper and Milo first meet it was priceless. He end’s up arresting her and having her taken to the station. There was something about her that got under Milo’s skin, especially when she tells him that some rules are made to be broken.

I have a feeling it won’t be the last time I’ll see her in cuffs.

This is a great opposites attract read. They definitely didn’t start off on the right foot that's for sure. I really enjoyed these two together, I had some LOL moments. This is a quick read so I don’t want to give too much away. Zeia Jameson does a great job of pulling you in and you are done before you know it. Each book in the series can be read as a stand alone but I suggest reading all of them. 1-click and get started today.
Profile Image for Anastasia.
654 reviews14 followers
August 8, 2019
This book was amazing! This is the fourth book in the Jaded Lily series and I couldn’t get enough of it! The characters were funny and the story was interesting and I devoured it.
Milo and Juniper couldn’t be more different. Milo is a police officer who lives his life by the book and even a hair out of line isn’t expectable to him. Laws are unbreakable and that’s his belief.
Juniper is more or less your everyday citizen except for the fact that she had taken it upon herself to clean up the streets. She is willing to do whatever she has to do to accomplish that... Even if it’s illegal.
These two butt heads more often than not and the banter between these two is hilarious. Will Milo realized that even though laws shouldn’t be broken, they can bend?
I thought this book was great and I am looking forward to reading more books by this author!
Happy Reading!
Profile Image for Tausha Treadway.
1,080 reviews6 followers
August 8, 2019
Proper Impulse (Jaded Lily Book 4) by Zeia Jameson. This is the 4th book in the series and I LOVED it. Its the story of Milo Cipriani who is a Police Officer and does everything by the book. There is no gray area where he is concerned. Enter Juniper Jensen also likes to help people but that doesn't always entail doing everything by the book. Her world is full of gray area! At the beginning they clash like cats and dogs but as Milo eases up sparks fly. With Milo being uptight and by the book and Juniper being so sweet and wearing her heart on her sleeve it causes them to bash heads for a while but will they push that all aside to realize they are meant to be together? I laughed out loud in this book. I Loved it. These books can be read separately but I think you would enjoy them if you read them in order. Can't wait for the next book from Ms. Jameson.
264 reviews4 followers
August 2, 2019
Proper Impulse is the fourth book in the Jaded Lily series by author Zeia Jameson and my only complaint about this story is that it was too short. I’ve read each book in the series and I can honestly say that Milo and Juni are my favorite couple yet. While I enjoyed each character these two just had something the others missed. I loved Milo and his strait-laced approach to life. Milo definitely benefitted from having a little Juni in his life with her “hippy”esque look at life. Even though she comes off as a bleeding heart you just can’t help loving Juniper Jensen. It was fun seeing the other characters from the previous books, especially Luca and Padraig. I, for one, can’t wait to see what Ms. Jameson has in store for her readers next.
Profile Image for Robin Rankin.
871 reviews1 follower
August 3, 2019
Proper Impulse is the fourth book in the Jaded Lily series by Zeia Jameson. I have read the others in this series and I adore all of the people we have met so far. I hope we get a stories for both of Juniper's friends, Drew and Everett. I those both of those girls will make sure a great afternoon reading binge.

Juniper and Milo are the epitome of opposites attracting. He's a by the book police officer and she's willing to go into the grey area if it means she is able to help someone in need. I know that people like Juniper exist but not nearly enough of them.

This can be read as a standalone but it helps to have read the others in the series since the main characters from the earlier books make an appearance.

Please let there be another book or morenin this series.

Profile Image for Kerry  carr.
1,134 reviews5 followers
August 4, 2019
This is book 4 in the Jaded Lilly series. This book follows the story of Milo. Milo is Luca's brother and is a policeman. Milo's job and opinion of Luca being a tattoo artist has caused trouble between the two brothers.

Milo is a strict rule abiding policeman and his life gets turned upside down when he runs into Juniper and arrests her for taking clothes from a donation bin.

That chance meeting starts the whirlwind relationship where they want to be together but Milos strict views causes trouble for the couple on more than one occassion. Can Milo let his heart control his head or are his solid views in following the rules going to force them apart?

I loved this story. The characters are loveable and you want to see them succeed in what they do.
Profile Image for Sunday.
1,024 reviews4 followers
August 12, 2019
Proper Impulse by Zeia Jameson
Five Stars

Proper Impulse is the fourth book in the Jaded Lily Series by Zeia Jameson. All of the stories in this series can be read as a stand alone, but I would highly recommend you read the series in order. All of the books in this series are excellent. This book had me hooked from the very first page and I couldn’t put it down until the last. The characters were true to life and relatable. This is Juniper and Milo’s story and I just love how Milo is flawed by his perfection. Juniper is strong willed and unbending in her pursuit of helping people. It is an amazing story of how opposites attract. I can’t wait to read what Ms. Jameson has in store for us next.
Displaying 1 - 30 of 48 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.