Start by marking “Say You'll Love Me Again” as Want to Read:
Say You'll Love Me Again

Say You'll Love Me Again

Do you know how to keep a secret? 23-year-old piano teacher, Sophie does and it’s kept her hidden for the past five years, but now she’s gone and broken her golden rule: Never let anyone ‘see’ you.

Jazz, a wild and carefree comedian, does more than ‘see’ Sophie but that’s because your soulmate’s the stranger you recognise, right?

With the woman she used to be threatening
Published June 19th 2019 by K.A Books

To ask other readers questions about Say You'll Love Me Again, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Say You'll Love Me Again

Start your review of Say You'll Love Me Again
F.
Jul 31, 2019 rated it liked it
This is meant to be funny. But I didn't find it funny at all. Like all things designed to be funny that you don't find so it becomes just annoying.
If you enjoy the slightly farcical, over the top absurd British comedy style, then this might be for you. Sadly, it wasn't for me.
Kitty McIntosh
This is the tenth and final book by Kiki Archer. And boy, will we all miss her- especially after reading this. It was quite a rollercoaster of a ride and the perfect story to sign off with. Piano teacher, Sophie is distraught after splitting from her soulmate, Jazz, a comedienne. Apparently straight up until setting eyes on Jazz, she fell hard. She tells the story of their relationship to her friend Laura who is training to become a life coach, the latest in a long list of jobs. Laura’s attempts ...more
Carol Hutchinson
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have never laughed so much!!!

This was like an amazing therapy session, that had me howling with each development, and Kiki has smashed it with this being her final novel. I will miss her stories and her humour as it is so refreshing (but I hope she might be back, one day!)

Sophie’s story is an interesting one for sure. With the help of her friend Laura, who is trying her hand at life coaching, Sophie works on healing herself after breaking up with her soulmate, Jazz. The balance between
Les Rêveur
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sophie has been hiding her real self for five years. She keeps herself quiet and unassuming while working as a piano teacher when she could have been an orchestra superstar. That is until she meets Jazz, and all her well-kept rules start to fall apart.

But the secrets kept could be the reason she can never really let go and enjoy life and love with Jazz.

I can’t believe this is the last book Kiki Archer will write. Sad day in Lesbian Fiction and such a loss, but she went out with a bang. This
Pinkdturtle tina
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was ok
.... I couldn’t even finish this book. Guess it was just one of this hit and miss situations, maybe my head wasn’t in the game. I found it hard to follow. 1.5 stars.
Paula
I just finished because I have a problem with unfinished things, but the book is not that funny and to be honest, I really don't get it why Sophie and Jazz are together.
Also, I didn't like Sophie, she's so spoiled and has such a temp, so childish.
I don't know if I'm gonna read anything else from this author, but I'm really disappointed.
And, for me, phone-sex IS cheating.

There are some sex scenes, but not so good either.
There's too much dialogue between second characters, like they talk too much,
Marian Snowe
Jul 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the first book I've read by Kiki Archer (how is that even possible?) and it sure was a roller-coaster ride. Between the neurotic Sophie and her honestly-kind-of-homophobic friend/"life coach" Laura, I was seriously skeptical at first. But the dialogue was like watching a fun ping-pong tournament and the situations were pretty hilarious, so I kept going.

And then the twist came, and I was blown out of the water.

If I'd read any of Kiki Archer's work before, I might've been expecting a
Kira
Aug 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
"No one cares about the bloody malt loaf!"

I was so torn with this book. I hated Sophie as a character so much that I almost couldn't finish the book, but I did enjoy the humor so I stuck it out. It's really over the top and fast-paced, especially when there are four or more people in a scene all vying for attention, but if you read it slowly, it is pretty funny. It's really just...outrageous, I guess is the right word. It was only when I was trying to describe to my wife the scene when Jazz and
Donz86
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As with all of Ms Archer’s books, I’ve bought it on the day it’s released and finished it, in one day and as always I left wanting more.

I’m very sad to hear this is going to be her last book, but I can say she’s going out on a high in my eyes.

I laughed out loud, I felt sad, invested in the relationship, was surprised by the twists along the way. Couldn’t put it down.

I would recommend this to anyone and everyone, and if you haven’t already go read her other work, I think they will forever live in
Crystal
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Okay, so, a few reasons why you should buy this book.

Like every Kiki Archer book, there are stand-out scenes that will have you in stitches. Somehow she always manages to make me laugh until I cry and this book is no exception. One of the main characters is a stand-up comedian which has given Archer free reign to cram in loads of jokes, all of which are funny (even the intentionally crap ones). It’s a nice easy read, and as always a good hearty romance which I thought was structured
Doug Elliott
Jul 29, 2019 rated it liked it
There were many funny spots in this tale and some decent dialog. The secondary characters were also reasonably well developed, which makes for a better story. However, Sophie's endless flying off the handle got old fast. It also made it difficult to like her as a main character or to think very positively about her relationship with Jazz.
Jaie
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was quite funny and I enjoyed it
kay hastilo
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love it

Yet another funny book. I've only read two but love them both, going to have to read them all now lol. Great story, great outcome, great characters . I like malt loaf of anyone's offering. Thanks Kiki for a few hours of fun, count out it down and got in dribble from the other half for not listening when asked a question lol.
cathey dejager
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Delightful

So much fun. I laughed out loud several times from the story lines and joke's.this was a fun and delightful read.
Alex Selwin
Nov 30, 2019 rated it did not like it
Got 57% of the way through and could not finish. I really like a lot of her books but I have found this one dragged it’s feet a lot of the way, and I just can’t see that the two main characters fit together.

The best friend frustrates me with her go-between personality and honestly I find Sophie quite dull with a personality of a pine cone, while Jaz is much more interesting and I find it difficult to see them together.

Won’t stop me reading her books in the future but was disappointed with this
Dan
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was ok
I really wanted to like this book, but it just didn't do it for me. The characters were well written but not very likeable, the jokes and humour just didn't land for me. I didn't enjoy the way the story was told, or believe the series of events. I also found the intimate sections to be forced into situation where it wasnt necessary.

I am really disappointed that I didn't like this, as I have read a number of Kiki Archer's other books and really enjoyed them.
Alison
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was ok
Wanted to like this book because I have enjoyed the authors other books but couldn’t get into it, a pair of silly volatile women, were not suitable for each other and found Sophie an idiot for wanting the relationship to carry on. I couldn’t finish it and wasn’t funny at all. Anti-climatic as it was the authors very last book ever.
Rachel
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was ok
I wanted to love this book just as much as I’ve LOVED the other Kiki books I’ve read. Sadly, very much unlike the others, it’s not a page turner. I didn’t enjoy the endless life coach Laura and Sophie dialogue. Or the Laura and Jazz dialogue. The last fifth ish of the book was my favourite minus the endless irritating conversations with Laura.
Best Lesfic Reviews
Jul 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
The relationship between MCs, Sophie and Jazz, is definitely amongst the most volatile, roller-coaster ones that we’ve ever read. The book is funny, the relationship fun and the supporting cast, fairly okay.

Read the full review @ https://www.bestlesficreviews.com/201...
Rural Sellers
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was ok
Couldn't finish - made it half way through - it so perhaps I should have given it a 1, but I've liked other books by Kiki Archer so that bumped it up a bit. Wanted to like it, but found the characters irritating and the format / framing distracting. I can see how it is trying to be witty with snappy back and forth, but I just get snappy and snarky.
charles clayson
Jul 11, 2019 rated it liked it
QUIRKY
Not a lot of sapphic sex ! A whole lot of quirky communication with everyone , also a monumental amount of distrust . Which brings to light the question of how did either one of them come to a conclusion they were SOULMATES ?
AK Pierce
Aug 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
I absolutely wanted to kill one of the main characters for most, if not all, of the book.
I also laughed out loud many times and on one occasion for multiple pages.
I’m happy with my choice.
c,
that was just chaos

Rep: lesbian mc, bi(?) mc
Kat
Jul 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
It was funny, with lots of up and downs. Was it better than the previous book of Kiki? I don't think so. However for farewell, this obe will go down as a funny one.
Elizabeth Riggs
Nov 19, 2019 rated it liked it
I didn't like the writing style, didn't find it funny at all. Even difficult to finish the read.
Sara
Oct 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Originally reviewed for Chick Lit Central (www.chicklitcentral.com)

This is my first Kiki Archer book, and I’m sad to say that Say You’ll Love Me Again is her last. There were a lot of comical moments within a sea of serious, a nice balance for a woman who has done everything in her power to become anonymous. The same could almost be said for the dynamics between Sophie and Jazz, two completely opposite personalities who at times compliment one another, at other times create a polarizing effect.
Pam Holzner
Jul 18, 2019 rated it liked it
This was fairly funny and well written. I really enjoyed the comedic aspects. I loved the framed structure of the story and I think I liked the meddling best friend, Laura, more than either of the primary heroines.

But I can't give this anything higher than a 3 without someone doing a substantial edit on it and that would probably spoil to humor. I'm just too repressed to enjoy the amount and type of sex in this book.

A 4 star from me means that I enjoyed it enough to read again and I cannot say
Prof Sue Hill
Sep 08, 2019
Sarah Hannah
rated it did not like it
Sep 01, 2019
Tosh
Aug 01, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• A Taste Of Love (The Village Romance, #2)
  • A Shot at Love (The Village Romance, #1)
  • Living
  • A Lesson in Love (The Village Romance, #3)
  • Coming Home
  • Lost at Sea
  • Anyone But Her
  • 200 Hours
  • Learning To Swim
  • Summer Fate (Duckton-by-Dale Romance, #1)
  • This Above All (San Francisco, #3)
  • Blind Faith (Duckton-by-Dale Romance, #2)
  • Hart & Stocker
Lambda Literary Award finalist and Polari First Book Prize judge, Kiki Archer is the UK-based author of ten best-selling, award-winning novels.

Ranking highly on the Guardian newspaper’s Pride Power List and the Diva Pride Power List in 2017, 2018 and 2019, Kiki’s ‘chick-lit with a lady-loving twist’ has reached a mainstream audience now embracing stories with lesbian leads.

Kiki has won a SoSoGay