Start by marking “Sailor Moon 04: Der Silberkristall (Sailor Moon, #4)” as Want to Read:
Sailor Moon 04:  Der Silberkristall (Sailor Moon, #4)

Sailor Moon 04: Der Silberkristall (美少女戦士セーラームーン / Bishōjo Senshi Sailor Moon #4)

4.43  ·  Rating details ·  3,672 Ratings  ·  49 Reviews
Bunny ist eigentlich eine ganz normale junge Frau, mit der Hilfe von Zauberkräften verwandelt sie sich aber in Sailor Moon, der Kämpferin für Liebe und Gerechtigkeit. Gemeinsam mit ihren Freundinnen muß sie wieder spannende Abenteuer in Raum und Zeit bestehen.
Published December 1999 by Feest Comics (first published July 6th 1993)

To ask other readers questions about Sailor Moon 04, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sailor Moon 04

Meli
Feb 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, mangas
Este tomo tiene todo por lo que amo Sailor Moon 💚💚💚 Mi favorito hasta el momento.
Lainey
Mar 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

*Disclaimer for this series: The nostalgia is so real. I'm reading the '98 English translation versions because that is what I grew up with. So as I re-read this, essentially all of them will be 5-star because 7 year old Lainey won't allow me to rate them any less. So if you're looking for a critical review on these volumes, lol, you will not get it.
April Sarah
Dec 22, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned, graphic-novels
3.5 because of translation.
Beatriz
Aug 13, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Con cada tomo que leo la historia me gusta más. Hay un mundo de diferencias entre el anime y el manga, pero eso a mí me da igual. No soy tiquismiquis. Lo que sí echo de menos es el desarrollo de los personajes, conocerlos mejor. En el anime era posible porque había más capítulos de relleno, pero aquí la acción es tan trepidante que no tienen tiempo de desarrollar su personalidad...

Lo que sí me cabrea un montón son las erratas de esta edición: faltas de ortografía, expresiones rarísimas en españo
Seamaiden
Jul 31, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga-comics
It was barely okay. There are many mistakes. In the first volume they said that Amy's parents are both doctors. Now they say her father is a painter. The whole thing with the kidnappings and the witches dying...it doesn't work for me. I much prefer the anime. I am not sure if I like or not how Mamoru has all these powers. In a way, I like that he is not just the boyfriend as he was in the anime, but also it seems strange. What I did like is that people in the manga look more smart. I mean they s ...more
Chelsea Gouin
The Dark Kingdom arc officially ends at the start of this volume and within the same chapter the Black Moon arc begins. Rini falls from the sky and Bunny instantly is suspicious. This girl looks just like Bunny and has a toy she calls Luna P, she's also strangely attached to Darien. When Rini starts asking questions about the Silver Imperium Crystal, Luna begins to wonder where the girl's alliance lies. The Deception Sisters show up and Sailor Moon easily defeats all three in one blow with Moon ...more
Zelsh
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I would have never imagined it, but... I like chibi-Usa's character quite a lot in the manga. Plus, Pluto is sooo pretty!
Petra
Jan 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My fav volume so far!!
Natalie
So with Chibiusa with the group and Sailor Mercury and Sailor Mars kidnapped, Sailor Moon has to find a way to stop the bad guys and rescue her friends. But she also has doubts if Chibiusa is her ally or not. Not to mention that it doesn't help the fact that Chibiusa is very close to Usagi's Mamoru and of course, Usagi gets jealous. But then we find out a few secrets about Chibiusa and we discover that she (view spoiler) ...more
Lauren
Apr 30, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Story: Like a fine wine Sailor Moon R gets better with time from it's predecessor Sailor Moon. The Black Moon Arc introduces the same cast of characters are back with new villains to fight. The series arc split in two with the first part having the Doom Tree aliens appear, Ann and Alan. The second part of the series introduces the Black Moon villains. This time there is a little surprise waiting for Serena and Darien, Rini, there are also three new scouts that are found: Neptune, Uranus, and Sat ...more
Julie
Dec 12, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: shoujo fans
Recommended to Julie by: watched the anime
One of my all-time favorite series. The gateway series to getting me into anime and manga! The artwork impressed me so much, and the story was fun. It is still one of my favorites both because it's well-done, and for nostagia reasons.

This is the version that came out during the middle age of manga: before they stopped flipping the artwork, but right as TokyoPop was starting to emerge, and the volumes got cheaper. Unfortunately you could see it in the quality, as there were a lot of typos and som
Stephanie Kurisunkal
Aug 02, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Serena and Darien's reaction that Rini was their daughter was hillarious!I thought King Darien was pretty cool.
Rosalynd
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Ha cambiado totalmente mi perspectiva, amo a Serena, pero hubo tantos momentos en los que quise decirle físicamente que agarrara la onda, y ni hablar de lo que me provoca la fijación de Rinni con su padre, sé que es un complejo de Electra pero aun así, me inquieta demasiado, espero que pase pronto.

Y como siempre Darien, sorprendiéndome con la relación cantidad/tiempo con la que puedes perder el poco respeto que le tienes a una persona, quiero decir, este compan se la pasa dopado toda la vida o l
Julie theriault
Jan 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
very good book
Alicia
I want to title this volume as - and then shit really starts getting weird.
Tahlia C
Sep 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Black Moon arc is a fun one and features so many beautiful panels.
Michael
Feb 07, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A solid volume, although the climatic fight with Queen Metalia isn't necessarily as epic as the build-up to it might suggest. The final three and a half chapters introduce Rini and the evil Black Moon and see Sailors Mars, Mercury and Jupiter defeated and captured, leaving Sailor Moon undersupported as we enter book five. The series always has a bit of formula, and this book is heavy on that. Not a great volume, but a solid one setting up some good stuff in books to come.
Brilliant Hermione
Entah mengapa, saya mulai tidak sreg dengan alur cerita dan tokoh-tokoh baru yang bermunculan.

Mulai dari Chibiusa, anak perempuan Usagi di masa depan yang bisa-bisanya digambarkan jatuh cinta dengan sosok masa lalu ayah kandungnya sendiri (si Mamoru Chiba alias King Endimion di masa depan). Dehhh, bibit-bibit inses yang bikin saya empet sendiri. Ditambah lagi dengan kostum karakter jahat yang kian seronok.
Robin
Jul 25, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned
I know that this manga is far from the best... the story can be cliche in places, and the art is horrible in spots...

But it has a special place in my heart - it was one of my very first introductions to anime and manga, and there's something empowering about Sailor Moon and the sailor scouts. I don't think it matters how old I get... I'll always find my way back to this manga.
RaeWho
Aug 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series seems to get better with each book. Reading it can still be confusing at times, but I'm picking up on little things about the way it's drawn that help understand better, such as if there's no bubble, then the person is thinking to themself rather than speaking out loud. Anyway, I REALLY am enjoying this story arc better than the first.
Wrenaria
May 17, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: graphic-novels, manga
This book wraps up the Queen Metalia battle and introduces Black Moon and the sudden appearance of the mysterious Rini. What I like most about this volume is getting to spend a little one on one time with Mars, Mercury, then Jupiter in their normal lives. Action is fine and all, but I love me some character development.
Daniela
Feb 05, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ya se estan haciendo bastante notables las diferencias con el anime. Rini me cae mejor en el manga que en el anime ( capaz porque acá aparece menos) Puede ser porque ya perdí la costumbre, pero siento bastante acelerado el ritmo de los sucesos en el manga, cuando en el anime se me hacía un poco más lento, pero al mismo tiempo el manga me mantiene con ganas de seguir y seguir leyendolo.
Todd
Sep 30, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-9-14
These books really shouldn't be read in anything other than a one go. The frenetic and crazy pace of the narrative does not lend itself to putting it down and picking it back up.

That said, I'm still really enjoying the craziness that is Sailor Moon.
Cindy Torres
Jul 05, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
After Sailor Moon defeats Metalia she finally reunites with her long lost prince in a lovely and very touching moment(my favorite part in the book) This book also reveals 2 of Darian's powers. Then the second round of enemies arrive with the very hilarious arival of Rini.
Shelby
Nov 20, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.75 stars. I liked learning more about the Sailor Soldiers' powers, but I'm really not taking a liking to Chibiusa. Interested to learn more about the Black Moon sisters, and am hoping the Sailor Soldiers are reunited soon!
M.M. Strawberry Reviews
Beautiful manga, and so happy that the translators kept the original names for the attacks instead of using some dumbed-down English counterpart. Sure, Japanese English might feel off to some, but it's how Japanese do it, deal with it. Usagi is reunited with her prince, yay.
Jlebreton
Jan 13, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Renee Lebreton
The translations were really confusing at times. And the pictures tended to blend so much that sometimes I had trouble figuring out what was going on. Mostly, it was a good storyline - and there was definitely a crazy cliff-hanger at the end!
GarlicPrincess
Jan 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I definitely forgot about the time traveling/space-time warping/nuclear reactor. And the Elektra complex.
Marco
Jul 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
En cada volumen Bunny es más y más madura... a diferencia del anime xD
Natalie
Oct 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of my favorites in the series :D
  • Cardcaptor Sakura, Vol. 4 (Cardcaptor Sakura, #4)
  • Fushigi Yûgi: The Mysterious Play, Vol. 6: Summoner
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena, Vol. 4: To Bud
Naoko Takeuchi (武内 直子, Takeuchi Naoko) born March 15, 1967, a manga artist (mangaka), lives in Tokyo, Japan. Takeuchi's works have a wide following among anime/manga fans. She has become a well-known mangaka worldwide. Her most popular work, Sailor Moon, rose to become one of the most recognized manga/anime figures to date.

Takeuchi is married to Yoshihiro Togashi, the author of YuYu Hakusho series
More about Naoko Takeuchi...

美少女戦士セーラームーン / Bishōjo Senshi Sailor Moon (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • Sailor Moon, Vol. 1 (Sailor Moon, #1)
  • Sailor Moon, #2 (Sailor Moon, #2)
  • Sailor Moon, #3 (Sailor Moon, #3)
  • Sailor Moon, #5 (Sailor Moon, #5)
  • Sailor Moon, #6 (Sailor Moon, #6)
  • Sailor Moon, #7 (Sailor Moon, #7)
  • Sailor Moon, #8 (Sailor Moon, #8)
  • Sailor Moon, #9 (Sailor Moon, #9)
  • Sailor Moon, #10 (Sailor Moon, #10)
  • Sailor Moon, #11 (Sailor Moon, #11)

Fantasy & Science Fiction Deals

• These Vicious Masks
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Hundredth Queen (The Hundredth Queen, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Cruel Beauty (Cruel Beauty Universe, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Once Dead (The Rho Agenda Inception #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Door Within (The Door Within, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Harmony Black (Harmony Black, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Galápagos
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Unspoken (The Vampire Diaries: The Salvation, # 2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Mark of Fire (The Endarian Prophecy #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Star (The Collected Stories of Arthur C. Clarke, #3)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Season of Fire (The Remnants, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dreamsongs. Volume I (Dreamsongs, #1)
    $12.99 $2.99
  • Lethal Velocity : A Novel
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Haunting Season
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Season of Wonder (The Remnants, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Second Ship (The Rho Agenda, #1)
  • Blood Music