Start by marking “All the Wrong Places” as Want to Read:
All the Wrong Places

All the Wrong Places

American-born, Australian-raised Rachel Kennedy was born to be an actress--all the way down to her drama queen ways. But when a bad day leaves her life and her dream in ruins, she's not sure what to do next. Her silver spoon-upbringing never prepared her for that.

With a bank account at nothing and an inability to pull off a convincing accent for casting directors, Rachel'
Published June 25th 2019 by Satin Romance

To ask other readers questions about All the Wrong Places, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All the Wrong Places

Vanessa ♛Queen Alchemy ϟ Novel Nerd Faction♛
Disclaimer: This review MAY contain spoilers. I received an ARC of this book at no cost from the publisher/author. All opinions expressed in my review are my own.

This was an adorable read with some nice themes. I always love stories with strong heroines that rely on themselves when things get tough.

I liked the plot of the story because it kind of starts out like a survival story. Rachel is experiencing a pile of hardships all at once at the start of the book and she is determined to make things
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Before I get into my review, can we take a minute or five to appreciate how sexy this cover is? *le sigh* Ok on to the review!

I don’t even know if I can properly put into words how much I LOVED this book!! From the story to the characters, it’s just an awesome read. I did not put it down. Thank the goddess for pizza delivery! If you find yourself feeling some type of way about certain characters then the author did her job. Some made me mad and some I wanted to hang out and get blackout drunk wi
Annabelle
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this book. Rachel seemed to have a bit of a bad luck streak. It seemed like everything that she did went wrong especially with her work situations. Things started to look up for her when she met Christian. He seemed to be really awesome. But then I started to feel iffy about him. When his brother Kevin popped into the picture I was like yup she’s with the wrong brother. I love love loved the outcome of the story! Definitely worth the read!
Sara Bauer
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG this book is hilarious. All the characters gave me serious giggles, and Perrin's writing style is the stuff of comic dreams. Despite claiming she's not a romantic, Perrin has written a sweet, sexy fluff-fest with this one. So much fun ... plus hot men, times two!
Messy Bun Book Blog
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am new to Randi Perrin, but I am in love! All the Wrong Places was an amazing read! I was not able to put it down! The characters were exceptionally written and the story was great! I hate spoilers in a review, but I will tell you that you need this one RIGHT NOW!
Barbie Sutherland
Debbie P
Dan
Jennifer Rote
Jul 08, 2019
English may be Randi’s first language, but she’s the most fluent in sarcasm, and it shows in her writing. She is known for creating snarky, realistic characters—badass heroines who can hold their own and flawed, yet lovable heroes. Like Randi, her characters run on caffeine and swear words.

Her characters are often built around dichotomy, much like Randi herself. Although she is the least romantic