Start by marking “Meditation For Children: A Book of Mindfulness” as Want to Read:
Meditation For Children: A Book of Mindfulness

Meditation For Children: A Book of Mindfulness

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Author and meditation tutor Shelley Wilson takes you on a magical journey to a calm and happy place that you and your child will love.

Children of all ages can learn and enjoy the benefits of meditation.

Designed to help access creative abilities through relaxation and imagination, these stories help develop the necessary tools needed at a young age for lifelong healthy habi
Expected publication: August 22nd 2019 by BHC Press

To ask other readers questions about Meditation For Children, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Meditation For Children

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Ritu Bhathal
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this book, and was quickly able to see where this kind of meditation could become a part of my routine as a teacher, and how it may have benefitted my own children had they been younger.
The meditation stories are magical, and can transport a child to another world, not only exercising their mind in a meditative way, but engaging their imaginations so they can become creative storytellers in their own rights!
I would definitely recommend this book, and the ideas behind it
LK
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a lovely concept written through experience by the author.
It is exactly as the title suggests.
Each visualisation story is wonderfully written and will appeal to both boys and girls alike. There is a lot of scope for the child's imaginative input making this concept even more appealing.
The stories are all short enough just to keep a child engaged for the right amount of time before they would want to fidget.
I would recommend this book to anyone with children in their lives.
Lillian Rhaine
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really think the idea of mediation for children is awesome, it's a great concept to begin with. I do love how the book talks about how to approach meditation with children from various ages and backgrounds. I would love to see this in paperback. I recieved an ARC copy in exchange for my unbiased review.
Hayley
Aug 17, 2019
Shelley Wilson is an English author of motivational self-help titles and young adult fantasy fiction.

Her sensible side writes non-fiction books to inspire you to be the best you can be, and her cheeky and playful side writes young adult fiction to remind you to nurture that inner teen.

Shelley is a single mum of three, has a crazy black cat called Luna and is obsessed with vampires, Tudor history,