Start by marking “Blade (Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter, #1)” as Want to Read:
Blade (Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter, #1)

Blade

(Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter #1)

I wasn't happy in life. My role as President didn't give me the satisfaction I was seeking anymore. I wanted to move on but I didn't know how. Until she was dumped on my job. She was feisty and a challenge. One I liked to accept. Yet her secrets were hers. Until they were mine. Now I'm struggling to find the balance I need the most in my life.
Published August 30th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Blade, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blade

Start your review of Blade (Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter, #1)
❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review
Title: Blade
Series SBMC Daytona Chapter 1#
Author: Erin Trejo
Published September 6th 2019

ღ We are now heading to a new Chapter in the Soulless Bastards, Daytona beach

Blade is the sexy ass alpha President of the SBMC Daytona Chapter, with heart of gold! but he finds himself not feeling his roll will much satisfaction lately, it might be his PTSD symptoms flaring up on him once again!

To help cope with some of his stress, blade started a construction business about ten years ago when he
Michele
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This series gets better and better! I love the strong characters and the storyline is always different. If you haven’t read this series, start now, you won’t be disappointed! Great series Erin Trejo! Can’t wait for the next book!
Kathy Rouchelle
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Outstanding read! This story is full of excitement, intrigue, alpha badasses and one man who is needing something more in his life, but isn't sure what that is. One young woman, so broken inside that it causes his blood to boil and his bloodlust to spike. The characters are so very well written and quite well defined and a bit complex.

Blade is the president of the Soulless Bastards MC and has worked hard to get his club where it is today. They all work day jobs, but it's the sideline work that
Phyllis Wolford
Aug 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
He was getting dissatisfied with his life and position at the MC. She was in a relationship that was both violent and degrading, and on top she was pregnant by the guy who mistreated her and beat her.
They come together at a time when both were at a crossroad in their lives, and then collided together like a freight trains.
The sparks between them prove both of them, that what they have is worth fighting for.
When they find out that the person, who messed with the MC, is the same one who abused
Tina
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erin-trejo
Erin Trejo gave us another story filled with action and suspense. Blade is tough, cocky and pure alpha. Being Prez of the Soulless Bastards MC, Daytona Chapter is finding himself unsatisfied and seeking more out of life. When Lola is dropped into the middle of his life things become quite interesting.

The push and pull between the two is heartbreaking and heartwarming. “I don’t know what you’re doin’ to me. I don’t know why I like havin’ you so close to me, but I do. I don’t know that I can let
Gladys
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Intense, emotional, painful, heart aching and beautiful, Blade and Lola's story will send your emotions on an epic roller coaster ride. I enjoyed the dynamic between these two and I thought their chemistry was steamy. I found the storyline gripping and it held my attention well. This was a excellent read and an exciting start to this new series. Of my own accord I am posting a sincere review.
Bettina
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved Blade's story and couldn't wait for it to hit my Amazon so I grabbed it off of kobo ... Loved it... Don't wait grab it when you can you won't be disappointed... ...more
Mandy Saial
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Damn ,That Cover is Sexy !!
Great start to the SBMC Daytona chapter. Loved blade and Lola's emotional storyline .
Can't wait for Triton
Teresa Lara
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this amazing beautiful broken intense emotional gripping love story of Blade and Lola love this series and these guys
Ready for more
Doris
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: biker, arc
A Great Start to a New Series

Well, what can you say when you start the first book in its series and it turns out to be a book that gave me everything I could want in a MC genre.

Blade is a sexy bad*ss biker who happens to be the Prez of the club who has been looking for more in his life. He does get that in the form of a woman who has just been dropped off at his jobsite beaten and near death. Lola has been through so much with the controlling monster she's been with and this time she thought
Michelle
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC from the author and so glad I was able to get to read it early. I really enjoyed the story of Blade and Lola. Just like Erin's other books this one is full of action, suspense and a great love story. This was a great start to the new series and can't wait to read whats next.
Tammy
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy hotness overload in this read! Lola has a smart mouth and takes no shit, and Blade is the perfect man to try and tame her. These two found each other when they needed someone the most, and nope it wasn't perfect at first but holy they set my e-reader on fire.
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
This was an awesome start to a new series. I haven't read much books from this author but I loved this one.
Blade was a sexy hot alpha president of the SBMC Daytona Chapter, but he doesn't feel like he's doing a good job due to his PTSD
Lola has been on the streets since she was 14 and started stripping at 16. She is tough but she has so been through so much.
Both broken but both fighting so to hold on and trying to find their way...

Awesome start to a new series it will have you rooting for these
E Loprete
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Blade: Soulless Bastards MC- Daytona Chapter

Blade is a hard ass sexy alpha President of the Soulless Bastards MC Memphis Chapter who is struggling, he is finding that he is not happy in his role and finds that nothing he does gives him the satisfaction or pleasure he once had until Lola enters his life. Lola was beaten, abused by her ex- boyfriend and dumped on Blade's work site. He decides to have her brought to the club house to be taken care of, but this feisty beautiful woman brings out
Barbara
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this MC story. It had definite biker action to it yet it had a lazy sexy romance feel to it as well. I felt the author gave us a storyline that many probably struggle with when your heart is in two places and you have to make a choice which is best for you. I loved the way the author handled this and gave us an outstanding read to boot.

Blade is the prez of the Soulless Bastards MC, Daytona chapter. He and his buddies formed the chapter around 10 years ago to give themselves some
Sally Sutherland
Aug 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
I have read all The Soulless Bastards books, plus more MC books by Erin Trejo, & absolutely loved each & every one of them. So far this book has probably been my least favorite. All the other books were more in depth regarding both plot & characters. This book started out pretty good, but sort of died off in the middle, but came back at the end. Don't get me wrong, I will continue to read All Erin Trejo books because I love her writing abilities.

Blade is the President of the Soulless
Spunky N Sassy
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Tracy's Review~~~~~~~~~~

Blade has been feeling unsettled lately as President of his MC. When a woman is dropped after being beaten up he knows he must do something. He takes Lola back to his clubhouse and watches over her. They grow closer but he feels she is still hiding something, that something may just rock the foundation of his world. I loved these characters so much, Blade is strong, gruff and everything I expect a president of an MC to be, but he is
Fabiola Cadet-Destil
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
#DaddyBlade

Blade Is totally different from any other Prez of the SBMC, He's more grounded and more in his feelings about what he wants in life even if he's a Prez for a club. He's hardcore with a side of sweetness to him, he's basically himself and I love it. Lola on the other hand is a spitfire who doesn't take anything from no body, she's in your face blunt with no apologies. She was looking for her Prince charming even though she's trying to stay alive but with Blade in the picture all bets
JKAF
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW! The Men of Soulless Bastards MC Daytona are a unique bunch that treat their women better then most clubs...

Possible SPOILERS

Lola told her now Ex-boyfriend that she was pregnant and he proceeded to kick the shit out of her so that she would loose the baby but Ryan makes the mistake of dropping her "dead" body on the lawn of a house...luckily for Lola some members of the Soulless Bastards were working there and they were able to help!
President Blade has nursed Lola back to health and Blade
Crystal
Aug 13, 2019 rated it liked it
Well, what to write? I love Erin Trejo. She has been pushing her boundaries as a writer and I find that to be so wonderful. She is known for her MC romances and this is a MC romance. Basic synopsis: Blade is the MC prez and he finds Lola near a job site beaten. He takes her to the clubhouse and eventually they fall for each other. Bottom line this was not my favorite book by this author. I seriously stopped reading multiple times and read other books before coming back to it. I just never felt a ...more
Shannon
Oct 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was a nice, quick read. It had harder elements in a softer shell. Overall the book was on the softer side of MCbooks but does contain some gritty topics.

Overall, I liked the book. There were some grammatical errors that had me re-reading some lines and a couple of incorrect references but the story flowed and there was good character building. I am curious to see how Blade is featured in the series and where the chapter goes from here.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout
Liz
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Erin Trejo has yet to disappoint me with her books and Blade continues the trend. While this books isn't as dark as some of her other ones, I love it just as much. It was exactly what we needed after the hear break of Crow.

Blade is the first book in the Daytona Chapter of the Soulless Bastards MC. Lola is one of my favorite female characters in any of Erin's books. She is such a spitfire. I wish I could be best friends with her. As always, the HEA comes in the end but not without trials along
M L Dyson
Aug 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Life is full of mistakes. It only takes one to completely ruin a life. For Lola, her mistake was Ryan. But lucky for her, her savior was Blade. Just when she thinks her life is over, Blade shows her what it could be. What it should be. Blade never thought he could save himself much less another person. But when life literally threw Lola his way, he learned more about himself than he ever knew was possible. This is a story of second chances, of trying to right the wrongs in life. Loved it!!
Shirl
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2019
All the yummy goodness of Blade in the new series of the Soulless Bastards Daytona chapter.
What a ride with this book. Erin Trego has done it again with this series. I read the whole book in one sitting and now past my bedtime but I couldn't put it down. You know one of those books that you start and you don't even realize what is going on around you or what time it is because you are so engrossed in the story... Yeah it was one of those for me. If you are like me and you love MC books then
Julia Gerard
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I happened to enjoy this story immensely! Blade out of the wartime Navy, sufferers from PTSD, runs his own construction company and is the Prez of an Mc. He wants more from life, he wants what his parents have. But he loves his Mc family as annoying as they are. Lola abused by her boyfriend is thrown into a front yard and left for dead. When she wakes up, with and Iv stuck in her arm and strangers all around her, she fights back. But then she starts feeling safe and her story comes out in bits. ...more
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
Perfect! Anything by Erin Trejo has to be read with some trepidation as you never know what you will get. But I loved Blade's story. He is different than other MC members in that he has a lot of heart in him and the way he runs his chapter is more with kindness. But don't be fooled. There is still a lot of darkness. There are some triggers in that at first Lola goes through rape and being beaten. But Blade is exactly what she needed and she is exactly what he needed. They found each other in ...more
Kelly Graham
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love an MC book and Blade did not disappoint.
This book had everything, club drama, love, and characters with a tortured past.
Lola hasn't had the best life and her ex is a douche but she doesn't give up, she's a fighter, feisty, speaks her mind and quickly has both Blades dog Diablo and Blade himself falling for her.
Blade the clubs president is a good guy behind the knife wielding bad guy, he's fierce, loyal to his club and protective of those he loves.
He knows what he wants in life and when
Leslee
Oct 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was my first book by Erin Trejo and I enjoyed it. Lola is a stripper who hasn't had an easy life. Her boyfriend and his escalation of abuse culminate when she announces she is pregnant and he beats her badly. Blade doesn't know what to make of the battered chick that gets dumped at one of his work sites. He takes her to his clubhouse and as she heals, their attraction grows. Bad stuff happens, shockingly so but is written in a way that made it easy for me to be on the journey with the ...more
Debbie Earley
Loved it

Reading this book I never expected it to end the way it did. Omg I loved Blade & Lola's story. Even though he was a total alpha with attitude the man still brought me to my knees. Even after everything Lola had been through she is still on tough cookie and I love her spunk. These two are truly perfect for one another and I'm so happy they got their happily ever after. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Deborah Willborn
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Blade and Lola

Great read! Two people brought together by chance and a life changing factor. Blade has never wanted anything more than his Club until finding a half beaten to death Lola. Time pain sadness and fear will bring these two closer than they ever imagined. Will they be able to contain the past and get the future they both hope for. Grab your copy and find out and enjoy the ride.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Gus (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis #6)
  • Hammer (Evil Dead MC, #10)
  • Gunner (Satan's Fury- Memphis #5)
  • Little Jack (Hell's Handlers MC Book 6)
  • Shamrock (Emerald Isle MC, #1)
  • Sweet Whiskey Dreams (Deacons Of Peril MC Book 1)
  • Hawk (Reapers MC #6)
  • Grunt (Texas Kings MC, #4)
  • Guts & Glory: Hunter (In the Shadows Security, #3)
  • Bird (Texas Kings MC #3)
  • The President (Of Rebel Rage MC #1)
  • Tug (Cerberus MC #10)
  • Bear's Forever
  • Cooper (Savage Kings MC #10)
  • Samson (Cerberus MC #9)
  • Crossing the Line: A Dirty Angels MC/Blue Avengers MC Crossover
  • Striker (A Devil's Highwaymen MC Romance, #1)
  • Bear (Dead Souls MC: Prospects Book 2)
I am a wife, mother, child chauffeur and author. I love being able to create different characters and spin a web that makes them come together in the end. My books do not stick to just one genre, they span many.

I write about things that are real life situations and fairy tales are not always smooth sailing. My MC books are hard and gritty and they have struggles just like you would in life.

I

Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter (4 books)
  • Triton (Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter, #2)
  • Ransom (Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter, #3)
  • Neo (Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter, #4)